Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Fateh is getting roasted everywhere. πŸ€£ Also Chameli tore up her passport to prove her love. πŸ€ͺ Kanneda ko dhoka diya Chameli ne. πŸ˜†

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: janecastle

Fateh is getting roasted everywhere. πŸ€£ Also Chameli tore up her passport to prove her love. πŸ€ͺ Kanneda ko dhoka diya Chameli ne. πŸ˜†

Oh moi gawwd .

New hero ki entry banti hai re baba. 

VintageWine thumbnail

I want Fateh to get beaten too. Last time he go his brains back after the boxing match. I want the same to happen this time too. They should bring some international boxer and Fateh should get beaten black, blue and purple. πŸ˜ˆ

@bold- I so want this to happen. That psycho sister is flying way too high, misusing Tejo's love for her. I want Tejo to team up with Maami and teach her a nice lesson.

And Tejo should leave him😭. I was gonna say Tejo should marry that international boxer, par boxer ki akaal ghootno mein hoti hai aksar. So rahene dete hai.

Get an well educated man. 

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: VintageWine

Oh moi gawwd .

New hero ki entry banti hai re baba. 

I don't mind Tejo alone... but she needs  better people around her than the toxic ones, could be just some new friends πŸ˜Š

VintageWine thumbnail
Originally posted by: music_girl

I don't mind Tejo alone... but she needs  better people around her than the toxic ones, could be just some new friends πŸ˜Š

Yeah, would be a good move and set an example that Shaadi n life partner isn't everything. 

Just in case she gets preggy, I don't want her to compromise for the child's sake. 

music_girl thumbnail

And Tejo should leave him😭. I was gonna say Tejo should marry that international boxer, par boxer ki akaal ghootno mein hoti hai aksar. So rahene dete hai.

Get an well educated man. 

it's not even about education πŸ€”πŸ€” I mean Shiva from PS isn't "well educated" but I like him. 

Fateh is just so so confused, he doesn't do anything by himself, he always need support to take major life decisions  the stalking, the obsession of Jasmine... 

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

pehle baar ye sab pad rahe hua.. Pyaar prove karane kaliye passport pada...🀣

VintageWine thumbnail
Originally posted by: music_girl

it's not even about education πŸ€”πŸ€” I mean Shiva from PS isn't "well educated" but I like him. 

Fateh is just so so confused, he doesn't do anything by himself, he always need support to take major life decisions  the stalking, the obsession of Jasmine... 

I knew this would come up😳. 

I know it isn't always about education... But the truth is or let me say I personally wouldn't like to settle with someone less educated or lacks education. It's kinda embarrassing in the real world. Especially like if it is someone fateh who needs help at every step be it planning or managing he accounts. Maybe it's ok to see a wife babysitting her hubby and taking care of him so much. It's taxing irl. It sucks the life outta you. 

VintageWine thumbnail

Also after seeing Tejo dancing in the robe and thinking about it and wanting to call fateh plus getting all dolled up. They could have shown her pinning and initiating it this time - cause she's so so in love and mesmerized by the whole thing β˜ΊοΈ. We could have got to see fateh ka reaction.

Why are they rushing into this chamki ki Shaadi. 

music_girl thumbnail

I knew this would come up😳. 

I know it isn't always about education... But the truth is or let me say I personally wouldn't like to settle with someone less educated or lacks education. It's kinda embarrassing in the real world. Especially like if it is someone fateh who needs help at every step be it planning or managing he accounts. Maybe it's ok to see a wife babysitting her hubby and taking care of him so much. It's taxing irl. It sucks the life outta you. 

oh I meant in shows not in real life πŸ˜† real life everything is different and more scary πŸ€ͺ and yes i never liked or found Fateh's over dependence on Tejo good or romantic. Definitely don't want a babysitter, I'm more of the type everyone does his own work unless there is something major