Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KajuRuhi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

The FF is amazing. I love it ❀️ very much.

Where is Sam? Arjun is missing him alot. 

Actually, I am missing SAMJUN's bonding. Please Sam ko wapas lekar aa jao. 

How Dhruv can slap Arjun. No one has the right to slap him. He is on my nerve. I'm not liking the behaviour he showed towards Arjun. 

Please Sam ki wapas entry karwao and Hume thoda ARIYA moments bhi dikhaao. 

Waiting for next update.

Update soon

Nupurjaiswal thumbnail

Nice work. Update soon and please add me in your pm list

Mythreaye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

How come Dhruv slap Arjun infront of everyone publicly? πŸ˜² and I don't think Arjun would do the same if he was in that position. He might be in extreme anger but never insult his own people publicly. 

Seems Dhruv extremely nervous about his chief rank. 

Hope everything sorted out soon and waiting for Sameer Rathore come back.

Let's see, what he filled the empty paper

avantika145 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Amazing please continue soon

shivi.1512 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Awesome story .

Please continue soon..

naaheean thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Desperately want an update of this one.....Plz continue soon. 

karuna_kini thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Chapter 4 

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

The peon knocked on the door of Dhruv's cabin, "Sir may I come in!" 

"Come in!" Dhruv replied without lifting up his head.

He diligently placed the envelope on Dhruv's table, "Sir yeh Arjun sir ne bheja hai." 

Dhruv noticed the subject and immediately asked the peon to leave. 

"Itni jaldi?!" A rather strange frown spread over his face. He was neither happy nor was he upset. "Yeh Arjun Rawate meri baat itni jaldi maan kaise gaya?" he questioned himself, as the fact that he was holding Arjun's apology letter was indigestible to him. 

"Chalo koi baat nahi, apology letter milli toh sahi. Ab shayad senior office mein maamla thanda ho jaaye." saying so he called up D.I.G Dustin Coelho, "Good afternoon sir!" 

"Good afternoon Dhruv! Kya hua? Arjun ne maafi maangne se inkaar kar diya!" Coelho rather stated, than asking. He was sure that Arjun wouldn't seek for forgiveness. 

"No sir! Usska apology letter filaal mere haath mein hai." answered a dumbstruck Dhruv.

"What? Did you check it?" he asked in a fret. 

Dhruv raised his eyebrows in disbelief "Yes sir! Twice." Dhruv informed. "I will forward the letter to you sir." 

"Yes. Do it immediately!" he ordered. 

"Jai Hind sir!" 

"Jai Hind!" 

He did whatever he was told to do. He sent a copy to Coelho and soon got back to the case. All were working together, including Arjun and Dhruv. They were trying their best to find the culprit, when Dhruv's phone displayed a notification.

He got a message from Coelho, informing that the matter is closed as of now and the team need not worry. Looking at the message Dhruv smiled lightly, "Congratulations ACP Arjun Rawate, the matter is closed." he informed rather happily. 

"Mere liye koi badi baat nahi hai, SIR!" stressing on the word "sir" he made an exit from the conference. 

All looked at his retreating back in silence, as he left the office without any argument. Sitting in a chai tapri, lost in his own thoughts, he didn't realise when the seat next to him was occupied. 

"Sahab aapke liye chai," the worker placed a cup on the table which got him out of his thoughts. 

"Aur yeh madam ji aapki chai." he placed another cup on the same table, and that's when Arjun noticed her. 

"Tum? Tum yahan kya kar rahi ho Riya?" he had his surprized gaze fixed on her. 

"Sir... chai." she lifted her cup of the table, indicating she came for the sole purpose of drinking tea. Arjun rolled his eyes in disbelief. 

"Yahan?" 

"Haan sir," she shrugged her shoulders. 

"Jo officer hygeine ko lekar itni particular hai, woh yahan chai peeyegi? Ho paayega?" Arjun asked, rather stated the opinion which he had built about Riya. 

"Yes sir." Riya confidently answered. Arjun didn't instigate further and sipped on his chai. From the corner of his eyes he noticed Riya cleaning the brim of the cup, with a tissue paper. 

As soon as Riya saw him looking at her action, she stopped doing it and shifted her gaze elsewhere as though nothing happened. Arjun smiled to himself and continued relishing the beverage. 

Riya could only take a sip, before she got a call from office, after which both Arjun and her had to leave. They reached the office and noticed a CCTV footage being displayed on the screen. 

"Yeh party ke parking lot ki footage hai. Dekhne jaao toh uss raat Poonam akele nikli thi hotel se. Aur usska peecha karte hue bhi mujhe koi dikhai nahi de raha hai." Dhruv stated his observation and looked at Arjun to add up his theory. But, he stayed mum. 

"Sir yeh uss club ka in-out register hai. Aur yahan bhi mentioned hai ki Poonam ke baad wahan se koi nahi nikla." Chotu handed over the copy of register to Dhruv. 

Again Dhruv looked at Arjun, waiting for him to speak. "Toh iss mein shayad kissi bahar waale ka haath ho, jo Poonam ka apna bhi hai." 

"Sir Poonam ki gaadi mein humein Poonam ke saath saath ek aur ladki ke fingerprints mile hai." Shree informed as he came in with the forensic report furnished by the city laboratory. He handed over the file to Dhruv, "lekin humaare database mein iss ladki ke fingerprints nahi hai. We don't know who she is." 

"Poonam ke ghar mein kon kon hai?" Arjun asked Riya. She flipped through the pages of her diary and informed, "Maayke mein Maa, Papa, choti behen, vidwa bhabhi, aur sasural mein Satish aur uski maa."

"Hmmm.. kal unn sab ko ETF bulao." Arjun ordered and left from there. 

"Baaki kaam kal, disperse." Dhruv too walked towards his cabin. Chotu and Shree left from the office as soon as possible dragging Riya with them. 

Arjun switched off the lights and fans in his cabin and was ready to leave, when Dhruv stopped him. "Shall I drop you somewhere Arjun?" Dhruv politely asked. 

"No need. I can manage." He stated and swiftly left. 

"A hard nut." Dhruv muttered to himself and left from the premises. 

The next morning all the family members gathered in the office. "Aap sabko apne haath iss ink mein dubokar, paper pe impression dena hoga." Riya informed and all looked at her with visible confusion in their face. 

"Humein evidence ke taur pe fingerprints mile hai. Aur agar aap mein se kissi ka fingerprint uss sample ke saath match ho jata hai, toh Samjhe Ya Samjhaun!" Arjun briefly described, and to understand the rest they were smart. 

Poonam's bhabhi tried to escape from the situation, but Riya caught hold of her. Dhruv walked upto her "oh ho Sandhya ji. Kahan bhaagne ki koshish thi?" 

Sandhya looks at all of them very much upset with the revelation in front of family. "Kyun kiya aisa beta? Haan?! Humne kabhi tumhe beti se kam nahi samjha aur yeh!" Poonam's dad fell back on the chair while her mom questioned. 

Looking at her not answer, Arjun voiced sternly "Bolo kyun kiya?" 

"Woh mera aur Satish ka saalon se affair chal raha tha. Lekin Satish uss Poonam ko chodne ke liye taiyaar hi nahi tha. Paise jo the usske maa baap ke paas. Issiliye Satish ko humesha apna banane ke liye mujhe Poonam ko raaste se hatana hi tha. Aur maine woh kar bhi diya." Sandhya replied not even having slightest remorse in her voice or action. 

"Woh kahawat toh suni hogi aap sabne, pyaar aur Jung mein sab jaayaz hai." Dhruv asked Riya to take Sandhya and hand her over to the police station. Chotu and Shree accompanied her, as precautionary measures. 

"Sacha pyaar haasil nahi kiya jata hai, nibhaya jata hai." Riya explained to Sandhya before she was handed over to the female constable. The guys knew where this was coming from and smiled to themselves. 

After finishing all the formalities, when the three came out, "Sache pyaar ko nibhaya jata hai." Shree dramatically imitated Riya, and recieved a tight slap on his shoulder from the woman herself. 

"Haan aur yeh pyaar chai ki tapri pe nibhayi jaati hai." Chotu stated.

"Haan Ri jahan tu aaj tak gayi nahi, aur jaana bhi nahi chahti thi. Ewww unhygienic bolti thi, wahan tu kal gayi kaise?" he questioned with a smirk. 

"Areee Choteyaa... Pyaaarrr!! Samajh na." saying so Shree continued to tease an already embarrassed Riya. 

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Thank you for being so patient with the update ❀️ Was stuck up with college tasks πŸ˜…πŸ˜… 

Do tell me how did you like the chapter?! 

Edited by karuna_kini - 2 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

karuna_kini thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: spatika

Read from start

Nice updates ☺️

Thank you for pm

Thank you so much. 

Updated on Page 14 

Do check out! 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/159194867

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Welcome back, girl!

Awaited update!

Poor Dhruv. Yeh Arjun bhi na! Do I see a child like roothna manana here????