Awesome

Love it

Cont soon

Thanks for pm 

karuna_kini thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: AnjuRish

Was that reporter planted to provoke Arjun ? Becoz I can't see any reason why a reporter wants to provoke Arjun or that he/ she is really insensitive 

Arjun decided to issue written apology ? 

Even I am missing sam

For all your questions, the answer will come in further updates.

Yes same here. I am also missing Sam 😭

karuna_kini thumbnail

Thank you so much ❀️❀️

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Loved it Karu 

Awesome and emotional part πŸ€—πŸ€—

I really don't blame Arjun as it was beyond his patience to bear all this nonsense blabbering & his anger came out like this 

Riya was bit conscious as this time as Arjun was really in a bad mood & she didn't wanted to offend him further 

Chalo Arjun ne apology likh de but he is truly missing Sam after all this & why not his knows him in & out 

Let's see what happens next

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon πŸ€—

karuna_kini thumbnail

Originally posted by: naaheean

Thanks for the pm , loved the chapter.

Tumhe nahi lagta ki yeh chapter thoda short tha? Mera na mann nahi bhara yeh chotu sa update padhke, zyada nahi toh at least thoda aur lamba hona chahiye tha.

Hmm...so Arjun is missing his Sam badly. 

Mujhe laga ki kisine (ab yeh khud Sikandar ne hi kiya hai ya kisi aur ne, yeh toh aage ke chapters mein hi pata chalega hume) jaanbujkar uss reporter ko Arjun ko ukhsane ke liye kaha....warna uss reporter ne sabke samne Sikandar ka naam liya hi kyun , jabki koi bhi even khud police department bhi Arjun ki yeh baat maan ne ko taiyaar hi nahi ki Sikandar naam ka koi terrorist actually exist karta hai? 

Mujhe nahi laga tha ki Arjun itne jaldi, aur calmly bina zyada gussa dikhaye written apology dene ke liye maan jayega, jab Riya ko pehli baar kaha "Do" that was seriously like a jhatka for me. 

Mujhe lagta hai issi issue ke dohran Arjun ko Seniors ke strict action se bachane ke liye hi shayed tum Rathor ki ek dhamakedar entry karwane wali ho, hai na? 

Agla update plz jaldi de dena, will be waiting eagerly.

Thank you so much. 

Abhi ETF se compare karoge toh chota hi hai. But since this is beginning it will be short. It is to build a grip. Hope you understand. ☺️

Sikandar is exposed and dead. Mentioned in the first chapter. Maybe it's someone else. For that you need to wait and watch. 

To see if he will tell okay to apologise you nedd to stay tuned 😘

Kon kisse bachayega dekhna interesting hoga. 

Will update soon ☺️

Love ❀️

Karu

karuna_kini thumbnail

Originally posted by: plmzaq

Awesome

Love it

Cont soon

Thanks for pm 

Thank you so much ❀️

Will continue soon 

Love ❀️

Karu

karuna_kini thumbnail

Originally posted by: golden_aura

Loved it Karu 

Awesome and emotional part πŸ€—πŸ€—

I really don't blame Arjun as it was beyond his patience to bear all this nonsense blabbering & his anger came out like this 

Riya was bit conscious as this time as Arjun was really in a bad mood & she didn't wanted to offend him further 

Chalo Arjun ne apology likh de but he is truly missing Sam after all this & why not his knows him in & out 

Let's see what happens next

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon πŸ€—

Thank you so much dear πŸ’“

Yes no one should blame Arjun as that journalist hadn't to drag his personal life. 

Yeah she was unsure of what will Arjun say or how will he react. Sam should come back for his Arjun. Dw he will 😘

Will continue soon 😊

Love ❀️

Karu

naaheean thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: karuna_kini

Thank you so much. 

Abhi ETF se compare karoge toh chota hi hai. But since this is beginning it will be short. It is to build a grip. Hope you understand. ☺️  

Sikandar is exposed and dead. Mentioned in the first chapter. Maybe it's someone else. For that you need to wait and watch.

To see if he will tell okay to apologise you nedd to stay tuned 😘

Kon kisse bachayega dekhna interesting hoga. 

Will update soon ☺️ 

Love ❀️

Karu

@Bold -- Okay, I got it. 

-- I really forgot that Sikandar is already dead. Seems like I have to read this story again. 

-- From your all other statements, it seems more mysteries are coming soon. So, the story gonna be more interesting. Intezaar rahega mujhe.

❀❀❀

ruhi1985sheetal thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Jo kuch bhi hua galat media kuch bhi kah aur bol sakti hai oos per koi action nahi aur kisi ke personal space mein ghus jao aur react na karo aur karo to oos pe hi  action arjun ne jo kiya woh sahi laga aur dhruv ko chahiye tha arjun ka saath dena bakwas kanoon ki mane to arjun galat aur reporter sahi per oos waqt dhruv ko arjun ko samjhna chahiye tha na ki oos pe haath uthana woh chahta to arjun ko rokne ke liye chotu ki madad se rok sakta tha per nahi aur maafi bhi likhwai arjun sam ko miss kar raha hai woh hota to woh usko samajhata aur saath deta fab update dear eagerly waiting for nxt and thanks for pm

Edited by ruhi1985sheetal - 2 years ago
Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail

Will Sam ever return?

Damn Jun...you didn't lose everyone, open your eyes.πŸ’”