Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ppnn7191 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

In the upcoming track, I think more than sai committing suicide virat should commit suicide! Lol! it will make more sense, he has managed to traumatise himself and sai only adding fuel to fire! lol! 

Edited by ppnn7191 - 2 years ago
tptwi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rdigest

My responses in red. There is so much to think about today's episode but I am truly confused on who is right or who is wrong. 

Thank you for your responses! I really loved reading your take. 

You have written that it basically does not make sense that Sai would be falling in love with her husband, since she clearly rejected his gesture. But, I wanted to flesh out my thoughts a little more regarding this. It also relates to your point about Sai's inner monologue about the ring being for Pakhi if it was one of a husband-wife's love. 

I think that there is a lot to be Sai about the numerous times that she has said she does not understand Virat. This is because she can see that he is treating her more than just a zimidari. His actions are showing her just how deeply he cares for her... and not just in this birthday track. But, in the back of her mind, is the vaada. So, every time she starts to acknowledge the reality of this relationship, she backtracks, thinking that it cannot be real...that she must be making stuff up...thinking wrongly. I might be in the minority here, but when she asked Virat about the ring today, it is almost as if she wanted him to say that it was between a husband and a wife...and the reason I think this was her reaction afterwards. She scolded herself, saying she was dumb for thinking otherwise. Because, a part of her did think otherwise. This was the same thing that happened during the college-fest fight. You could see the desperation in her eyes when she asked Virat what he is to her. This is the tragedy of the point they are at today...they both are going in circles. Virat is unable to understand that what Sai needs is not a confession, but an assurance in words that this marriage is real so that she can give herself permission to accept her own feelings and his. And upon seeing Sai's confusion, which is not able to clearly state, he gets scared of losing her, so decides to take the easy way out instead. 

Rdigest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tptwi

@bold: They are going to have to come up with new dialogues for prolonging the confession post this kaand track, because they will no longer make sense in the context of their new found understanding for each other. Let's see what lack of creativity Vankar displays this time. 

@2nd bold: I agree. I loved the anger and force with which he spoke. Every other time, he has been gentle with her or even joked that she should leave and go to the hostel. This time, he showed once and for all that he is NOT ok with her leaving. 

This was the best part of the episode. Sai as usual saying I will leave and Virat clearly telling her she needs to stop saying this and he doesn't like it. I also liked Virat telling Sai he will never meet her if she leaves him. Atleast he cleared it that he doesn't want her to leave. Hopefully it registered in her brain. Somehow like Virat said none of these register in her brain except for the deal part since it already full with the Vaadas and deals handed out by Vaada boy during the wedding 😂

laksh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tptwi

@bold: They are going to have to come up with new dialogues for prolonging the confession post this kaand track, because they will no longer make sense in the context of their new found understanding for each other. Let's see what lack of creativity Vankar displays this time. 

@2nd bold: I agree. I loved the anger and force with which he spoke. Every other time, he has been gentle with her or even joked that she should leave and go to the hostel. This time, he showed once and for all that he is NOT ok with her leaving. 

True. 

I probably might be under the minority but I somehow  feel that I would love this episode. I loved whatever I have got to watch so far actually 😀.

Thank god he confessed to her that he likes her, has started to like her, giving her some hints and also said how different she is from others. I also loved Sai’s dialogue saying I don’t like such jokes. That small statement conveyed a lot of things from Sai, spoke volumes. Looks like I will be tempted to write a post on this episode 🤣🤣. I have been trying not to write posts and share my views in a few threads but might end up breaking my resolve today I guess😅.  

I must say that I seem to be liking this one more than the episode after the college fest somehow. That episode had dialogues which I feared would only push Sai further away. Also, what I saw today in the both of them was too good. Both are fools, can’t he see how happy she was, how she was looking at him when he was about to put on the ring and she too couldn’t see how excited he was too. Both get lost in each other’s eyes and still have doubts 🤦‍♀️. I anyway liked what I have watched so far. 

Beautifully expressed but I feel a big jolt is needed for them to come out of this jalebi trap .. just like Sai’s outburst against pakhi virat was needed .. another big one from virat us needed .. if Sai is not getting that virat cares for her like a husband..

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Awesome analysis done with neutral perspective. I wish every one of us need to be like you especially for the dreaded track coming over. I believe they are not omitting it rather they are already shooting for it. During that time we should keep calm and not accuse either of them for the mishap. Both of them have their own reasons and confusions to behave the way they are doing. 

Great write up. 

Edited by ltelidevara - 2 years ago
laksh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rdigest

@bold this is shambba takka true 😂. To me Sai as a character seemed inconsistent. A girl who gauges other expressions and feelings could not even understand that Virat was upset in the hall and back in the bedroom and she kept adding more fuel to fire. This is seriously makers kaand , like you said they want to prolong the confession. 

Virat sprinted so many steps towards Sai and it seemed like she literally stomped him with her stelletoes if she has any 😂😂.  Now I am wondering how else can he express his feelings which we all want him to after the ring scene today 🤔😂. 

I just wrote how mad these two are 🤣. Look at her when he puts on the wrong, he still has doubts. And Sai tho 🤦‍♀️. Makers must be enjoying our plight 🤣🤣. 

tptwi thumbnail

Originally posted by: laksh

🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

I have always wanted IF to add a facepalm reaction to posts 🤣🤣. 

I just wrote about makers and their move. They don’t know what to give us. From what you are saying, there is so much of inconsistency in a character within just one episode 🤦‍♀️. 

Actually, they forget what they write 🤦‍♀️. 

You know, for once, I felt as if the inconsistency within Sai, no matter how hard it was to understand, actually captured the state of her mind in an ironically clear way. I don't know if the makers intended to do this or not (probably not given their laziness), but it really did show how confused Sai is between Virat's actions and his (lack) of words/the vaada in the background. 

tptwi thumbnail

Originally posted by: laksh

True. 

I probably might be under the minority but I somehow  feel that I would love this episode. I loved whatever I have got to watch so far actually 😀.

Thank god he confessed to her that he likes her, has started to like her, giving her some hints and also said how different she is from others. I also loved Sai’s dialogue saying I don’t like such jokes. That small statement conveyed a lot of things from Sai, spoke volumes. Looks like I will be tempted to write a post on this episode 🤣🤣. I have been trying not to write posts and share my views in a few threads but might end up breaking my resolve today I guess😅.  

I must say that I seem to be liking this one more than the episode after the college fest somehow. That episode had dialogues which I feared would only push Sai further away. Also, what I saw today in the both of them was too good. Both are fools, can’t he see how happy she was, how she was looking at him when he was about to put on the ring and she too couldn’t see how excited he was too. Both get lost in each other’s eyes and still have doubts 🤦‍♀️. I anyway liked what I have watched so far. 

Laksh, I truly feel like we have so much in common about the way we think about things. I just finished writing in another post that I am in the minority, but I actually really liked this episode. 

It made me love and hate them at the same time. They are two complete idiots in love with each other who just cannot grasp the fact that what the other person is feeling towards them is real. 

Please do tag me when you post!

tptwi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ltelidevara

Awesome analysis done with neutral perspective. I wish every one of us need to be like you especially for the dreaded track coming over. I believe they are not omitting it rather they are already shooting for it. During that time we should keep calm and not accuse either of them for the mishap. Both of them have their own reasons and confusions to behave the way they are doing. 

Great write up. 

Thank you so much! Yes, during the upcoming kaand, we really need to remember this build up to it and consider both of their perspectives.