Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laksh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Rdigest

@bold word. This joke is getting a little too old now. Even if sai is not able to understand that Virat loves her I feel she needs to stop this joke. 

Looks like the makers are confused on what to do, since in one scene they show like Sai understands Virat is jealous of Ajiyanka and next make her behave like nothing happened. Example today's hall scenes  where Virat walks off and they zoom in on Sai smiling and bedroom scene where she takes him infront of the mirror to show his white hain🤦. 

🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

I have always wanted IF to add a facepalm reaction to posts 🤣🤣. 

I just wrote about makers and their move. They don’t know what to give us. From what you are saying, there is so much of inconsistency in a character within just one episode 🤦‍♀️. 

Actually, they forget what they write 🤦‍♀️. 

AparnaRenu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: tptwi

Vankar is throwing the upcoming kaand at us with full force. Today's episode was truly heartbreaking to watch. There was so much said from both Virat and Sai... and so much that both of them wanted to say, but were unable to. It was really confusing, but here is me trying to make sense of it all...

Virat got angry that Sai hugged everyone, but touched his feet instead. This was his insecurities coming out, especially after seeing how she was playful with Ajinkya, who is much younger than him. Sai didn't help the situation by telling him that he is getting old and showing him his grey hair in the mirror. This was the first of many painful moments today. Sai told Virat that she touched his feet out of respect, but Virat took it to mean that she could never like him beyond a man who is older than her and cares for her. From Sai's perspective, Virat was the only one who's feet she touched. He is above everyone for her. Her intention in touching his feet was not to make him feel old, but rather to get blessings and thank the person who means most to her in this world. She was in complete awe of him and overcome with emotions that he had done so much for her. But, Virat was also not wrong here to get upset. He is madly in love with his wife and also has realized it. It is natural for him to want the same love in return...he wants her to express it too. I will say more about this later. 

Virat questioned Sai about her feelings towards Ajinkya and even asked her if she would want to be married to him instead. He asked her if maybe there is something going on between them. Vankar gave us a glimpse into what is coming ahead through these dialogues, and it was just gut wrenching. The worst part was Sai's reaction. She was absolutely horrified at even the thought of this. She looked devastated that he could even think in this way, as he is the only one who will ever be in her life. She does not understand the extent of his insecurities, and he does not understand that she isn't able to express how she is truly feeling or even realize it due to his own Godforsaken vaada. Although I didn't like Virat's words, today, I truly felt for him. The saddest part about this entire conversation was that neither Sai nor Virat were in the wrong. 

Virat then tells Sai that even though she doesn't like him, he likes her... she is different than everyone to him. Sai thinks he is joking at this, and Virat feels hurt by this. Sai then tells him that he is mistaken and how much she appreciates him, what he did for her to make this day so entirely special. She tells him that now is the perfect time to give her the ring since no one is around. And the smile on Virat's face when she says this was brighter than 100 lightbulbs. As he is putting the ring on her finger, you can see the love pouring out of their eyes. This scene really reminded me of two magnets who are trying everything to come together, but force keeps pushing them apart. No matter how hard they try, they just keep getting pushed in opposite directions. 

Then came the most heartbreaking part of the entire episode. Sai asks Virat if he is giving her this ring as her husband to show his love or whether it's a birthday gift...because if it's the first option, she cannot accept it, since there is no such relationship between them...if there was, it would have happened a long time ago. In this scene, Virat was standing behind Sai crying...he looked so helpless and desperate to express himself, but he stopped himself. Then, Sai mentally scolded herself...saying that of course it's a birthday gift, or else it would have been on Pakhi's hand. She looked heartbroken. She is so scarred by Virat's words on their wedding day, that literally nothing he does can break her barrier. She wants him to be in love with her so badly...her sadness at the ring being a birthday gift showed it all. But, the zimidari vaada meant so much to her, that nothing is registering for her. Virat was so hurt by these words, that he says that the ring is nothing more than a birthday gift. He tells Sai to never take it off no matter how much they fight or he disappoints her, because the day she does, everything will end between them. He says to keep it on even after he dies. This ring is his love, and he doesn't want it to ever end...even when he is no longer in this world. To this, Sai gets teary eyed, and puts a finger on his lips. She cannot bear the thought of anything happening to him. He is her everything, and yet she cannot accept their relationship as real, no matter how much she wants it to be. She tells Virat that their relationship will not break this easily and she will not take the ring off. Through this, she knows that what they have is forever. It might not be as officially husband and wife in her mind, but even she knows the strength of their bond. This was dark foreshadowing for what is coming ahead. Even when Virat shouts at Sai, accuses her, hurts her... his love will remain the same. Nothing will ever impact the unwavering love he has for her. He wants her to know that, but is not able to say that, so he uses the ring to signify that instead. No matter what happens between them...the truth will always stay the same...that she is the love of his life. 

She brings up leaving the house again, and Virat absolutely loses it. He tells her that if she leaves, he will never meet her, because he does not live in the past. At this, Sai looked terrified and shocked. The pain was pouring out of his eyes. Virat has had it with Sai bringing up leaving, because he absolutely cannot bear the thought any longer. He cannot stand the thought of being separated from his love. I think that today Sai finally realized how much her threatening to leave the house impacts Virat. She did not expect him to blow up like his...get so angry. But, she was also devastated at the thought of never seeing him again. Both of them stood there, staring at each other, with nothing more to say. The irony is that this statement from Virat made it even more crystal clear that Pakhi means absolutely nothing to him, but Sai was in no state to be able to understand that. She was so confused and kept contracting herself... I truly did feel bad for her and the state of turmoil she is in. 

If there is one takeaway from all of this, it is that neither Sai nor Virat are wrong. That is the most painful part of this entire situation. 

Actions speak louder than words, but words still matter. A lot. Sai is a girl falling in love with her husband, desperately wanting this relationship to be real. But, the promise that her husband made to her on their wedding day still haunts her to this day...so much so, that she cannot look past those words no matter what he does. Every time she thinks this could be real, she somehow convinces herself it is not. But, the truth of the matter is, that there is no one she adores, respects, and honors more than Virat in this entire world. 

Virat is a man completely and irreversibly in love. He is trying with all his power to express this to Sai, but Sai just won't let him...and as the days go on, he is getting more and more scared of losing her. What we saw today was a man who is terrified to lose the person he loves the most in this world. He is scared of her leaving the house after the deal if over, he is scared of her finding someone who might better suit her in the form of Ajinkya. He is scared that he is not enough for her...because of his age, because of the words he said on their wedding day. And the fear of her losing her is what is now keeping him from confessing and telling her that this marriage is real. When Virat tells Sai that the ring is his birthday gift, he knows that is the only way she is going to accept him in that moment. So, if he can keep giving her his love in the form of this unlabeled and confusing relationship.... he will do that. He will do anything to keep loving her. 

The upcoming track is going to be unbearable to watch, but today's episode has shown me that it is 100% necessary in order for their relationship to move forward. Virat needs to express his insecurities fully and wholeheartedly, or else they will keep digging at him and they won't let him live in peace. In Sai's reaction, he will see, more clearly than he has ever before, that Sai loves him. I don't know what path the makers are going to take with this. Whether there will be character assassination or not. Whether there will be a suicide attempt or not. But, whatever it is, neither one of them will be to blame here. I will save my analysis for that when it happens, but all in all, this is my take on what is going on here. 

Beautifully written... the heartbreak in the episode was fairly pulsating from your words!

I haven't watched the episode, but now am preparing myself to break my heart over these two idiots in love.

I agree this track is necessary to clear it all up, however painful it may be.

Please do tag me whenever you wrote your analysis posts...🤗

tptwi thumbnail

Originally posted by: 404_NotFound

I liked today episode and the confrontation between Sai and Virat . I don’t blame anyone but I felt Sai was the confused one and she complicated the situation. I have few things to share about today’s episode 

1. Sai believes in action : She was the same Sai who understand who Pakhi was and what Pakhi meant to Virat before their marriage without Virat telling her anything. She was the one who reminded him of Pakhi when she came to reject his marriage proposal. She was the same Sai who concluded Pakhi was special to Virat and he likes to be fed by Pakhi by just witnessing a scene where Pakhi offers him to eat and doesn’t witness him eating .She never needed words but today despite Virat telling her multiple times she is special to him , he likes her and their relationship is precious she doesn’t realize the changes feelings . Is she the same Sai who was 18 yr old yet could read emotions and didn’t require words . I don’t know how can a 19 yr old not understand a guys advances . Girls of her age knows if a guy is interested in her or not and it’s common in colleges. 

Today Virat even said he doesn’t want her to leave and if she leaves he will be upset yet she doesn’t understand anything but is still stuck in the past . 

2. She rejected him before he proposes : When she asks him the reason why he gifted her a diamond ring , she didn’t allow him to complete but cuts him and says she would never accept if that happens . How could a guy propose if she has clearly friendzoned him ? Considering their complicated situation, Virat would not want to propose as she might not it in a bad way and might even refuse him as guardian or mentor . She should have let him speak not cut him off 

3. She needs to stop that age related joke , it’s getting too much . In the past she did it and though Virat took it lightly it’s getting too much now . Like Pakhi she will face the consequences of  sher aya she aya . 27 yrs old is not a buzurg . I understand people of her age usually joke about this but it’s getting repetitive and adding to his insecurities. He has voiced it today and hope she understands how he feels 

4. Like I mentioned before , just a dance partner ( as per Sai) coming to surprise at night will raise eyebrows . I felt cake smearing happens between friends and it’s normal but does a causal friends hug  ? A thought came to my mind .. does a hug from Virat and Ajinkya mean the same . If no , then she could have clarified that to him at the dressing table when he clearly told how he felt when she hugged her friends not him 

Thanks for your take! 

While I agree with you that Sai believes in action, I think we need to think about this entire situation from her perspective. The fact is that she sees how deeply Virat cares for her. She sees that everything he is doing for her is more than just her being a zimidari to him. That is why she has said in previous episodes that she doesn't understand him. That is exactly why she asked him why he was giving the ring to her today. Because, if it was as a husband, it wouldn't make sense to her, since this marriage is just a deal. Instead of confessing, Virat needs to tell her this marriage is real... but, he will never do that because a) copy paste, and b)he is unable to understand the gravity those words had on her... to him the vaada means nothing at this point, but he needs to realize that it is not the same for her. She is unable to label his actions as love of that between partners, because she is just so stuck on his words. Actions speak louder than words, but words do matter. A lot. Especially when the words are so forceful as were the ones Virat said to her. And because of this, they just keep going in circles. 

In terms of Sai rejecting his proposal, the first time, she did not cut him off. She was so desperate to have the entire family together, that she ran out of the car. She even told Virat that he should have waited until they were in their room, because it was the wrong moment. And, I agree with her. Even Virat nodded his head, because he knows the significance family holds to her. The second time, she did not intend to cut off his proposal. As I described in my original post and now in this one... she recognizes that a ring is more than just candy floss or a ruby. It is what a husband gives to his wife. Once again, she was confused by this gesture. The problem here is that she is seeing that Virat is treating her like a real wife, but then why is he not saying it?? You could see in her reaction afterwards, how heartbroken she was that she could have even thought that it would be more than a birthday gift...because she wanted him to say otherwise...just like she wanted him to say that he is her real husband when she asked him during the post-college fest fight.. the desperation was just so evident. 

I agree with you that the age related jokes are getting to be too much. She is not understanding how insecure it is making him. Her intentions are pure, but this is definitely going to play a part in pushing Virat over the edge. 

I didn't see anything wrong with the interaction between Sai and Ajinkya, but I can see how it is majorly contributing to Virat's already existing insecurities and that is 100% justified. 

tptwi thumbnail

Originally posted by: AparnaRenu

Beautifully written... the heartbreak in the episode was fairly pulsating from your words!

I haven't watched the episode, but now am preparing myself to break my heart over these two idiots in love.

I agree this track is necessary to clear it all up, however painful it may be.

Please do tag me whenever you wrote your analysis posts...🤗

Thank you so much! I tried my best to make sense of it all. Please do let me know your thoughts once you have watched the episode!

tptwi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wildreaper

Beautiful analysis 🥺❤️

You’ve put it so well💕

I too have a lot of theories but let’s see if I can really write a post about it, I never really write analysis posts although I do analyse a lot of stuff, I am too lazy 😅🤣

Please do tag me if you post your analysis!

tptwi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rdigest

@bold word. This joke is getting a little too old now. Even if sai is not able to understand that Virat loves her I feel she needs to stop this joke. 

Looks like the makers are confused on what to do, since in one scene they show like Sai understands Virat is jealous of Ajiyanka and next make her behave like nothing happened. Example today's hall scenes  where Virat walks off and they zoom in on Sai smiling and bedroom scene where she takes him infront of the mirror to show his white hain🤦. 

This age thing I agree is getting to be too much now. Her intentions are pure and she thinks of it as a simple joke...for some reason she cannot see how much it is impacting him. I truly felt so bad for him today. 

Aadia thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Beautiful analysis.. 

I had mixed feelings about the episode.. we got an almost proposal out of Virat.. I was happy.. I even lost count on the number of attempts here..smiley36 however him being dejected was difficult to watchsmiley19

His anger to an extent was justified,  he wanted to propose his love, take charge as husband in every sense and she made him feel like her father.

Sai felt special he was special and wanted to show it,  also it was his own making to an extent with all the zimmedari and guardian dialogues. Sai was insensitive in saying Virat was old, this can be considered as joke if it was the first time but not when it gets repeated. This will definitely fuel his insecurities.

Virat questioned Sai about her feelings towards Ajinkya and even asked her if she would want to be married to him instead. He asked her if maybe there is something going on between them. Vankar gave us a glimpse into what is coming ahead. - Exactly this gives a feeling of dread..

Virat says he likes her and she says don’t even joke about it, I felt she was a tad insensitive here too, though she is still not sure about her feelings and stuck in the deal relationship, she needn’t be so blunt here. 

Sai then tells him that he is mistaken and how much she appreciates him, what he did for her to make this day so entirely special. She tells him that now is the perfect time to give her the ring since no one is around. And the smile on Virat's face when she says this was brighter than 100 lightbulbs. -nicely said, I felt it too..❤️❤️
Magnets comparison - Awesome😍

Sai rejecting the ring as a token of love, but accepting it as just a bday gift. Virat’s dejection again was heart breaking. smiley19

Monologue about Pakhi - was really off, I felt like we are running in circles here. He clearly stated there is nothing left there. 

She is so scarred by Virat's words on their wedding day, that literally nothing he does can break her barrier. 
So true it’s carved in stone now and only him revealing the entire past relationship with Pakhi and explicitly telling her that he wants to have a real relationship and not a deal one can only break the barrier.

This ring is his love, and he doesn't want it to ever end - 😍😍

She brings up leaving the house again, and Virat absolutely loses it. He tells her that if she leaves, he will never meet her, because he does not live in the past. At this, Sai looked terrified and shocked. The pain was pouring out of his eyes. - I felt her love for him in her eyes.

If there is one takeaway from all of this, it is that neither Sai nor Virat are wrong. 

Both Sai and Virat are not wrong and at the same time they both are wrong as well.

They both are not wrong - Sai and Virat, still unable to communicate their love for each other, nobody’s is at fault here, as Virat is engulfed in his insecurities and Sai is stuck in Virat’s Waada.

They both are wrong - Sai being insensitive and mocking Virat’s age and Virat not explaining the past and the deal situation

Actions speak louder than words, but words still matter. A lot. - So true.

Pakhi noticing the whole event, she heard Sai saying that she doesn’t want the ring as a token of love from a husband’s end, she knows that Virat is in love with Sai and now she knows Sai isn’t. Her delusions shall grow.

Virat completely in love, still giving into his insecurities and Sai still unsure of her love, stuck on deal, fueling his insecurities, sure sounds like a recipe for disaster.

This episode is a preamble to a storm!!

Edited by Amor_fati - 2 years ago
Wildreaper thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tptwi

Please do tag me if you post your analysis!

I’ll surely tag you if I do write ❤️❤️

I actually want to write 3 different posts and I hope I am able to do it because I never post such long posts😅

tptwi thumbnail

Originally posted by: laksh

@bold hmm didn’t know that 🙈. 

@bold that’s what I felt too but I need to be able to watch the scenes with continuity and not as clippings to be able to make sense out of it. I need to be able to watch it with the flow. I was wondering if it was her way to push him to accept it but can’t say anything until I watch. 

@italics I agree. I think that’s how they can delay the confession. We all already seem to be losing patience, can’t imagine how we do we wait for that long to get the confession. We have a lot more tracks coming up before the confession and I wonder what all dialogues they would be giving, making the audience upset. I think we should write posts everyday so that we let everyone know what to ignore and that it was a deliberate move 🤣🤣. 

Btw, I agree with the below line. 

“Virat has had it with Sai bringing up leaving”

Without watching the scene, I somehow feel that it was good he spoke up, it is good for him to express he doesn’t like it and a good warning to her to stop repeating it. If she keeps saying after everything, I will ask her to leave rather than staying and then keep saying it 🤣. Not always have I got annoyed with it but have not liked it a few times when she said that. That again must be a move to delay the confession because how else can they stop Sai from admitting her feelings or getting close to him. They could have found some better ways to delay it I feel. 

@bold: They are going to have to come up with new dialogues for prolonging the confession post this kaand track, because they will no longer make sense in the context of their new found understanding for each other. Let's see what lack of creativity Vankar displays this time. 

@2nd bold: I agree. I loved the anger and force with which he spoke. Every other time, he has been gentle with her or even joked that she should leave and go to the hostel. This time, he showed once and for all that he is NOT ok with her leaving. 

Rdigest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: laksh

🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

I have always wanted IF to add a facepalm reaction to posts 🤣🤣. 

I just wrote about makers and their move. They don’t know what to give us. From what you are saying, there is so much of inconsistency in a character within just one episode 🤦‍♀️. 

Actually, they forget what they write 🤦‍♀️. 

@bold this is shambba takka true 😂. To me Sai as a character seemed inconsistent. A girl who gauges other expressions and feelings could not even understand that Virat was upset in the hall and back in the bedroom and she kept adding more fuel to fire. This is seriously makers kaand , like you said they want to prolong the confession. 

Virat sprinted so many steps towards Sai and it seemed like she literally stomped him with her stelletoes if she has any 😂😂.  Now I am wondering how else can he express his feelings which we all want him to after the ring scene today 🤔😂.