Pandya Store

Shiva Raavi - Alternate Universe DT #6 (Summary - 2nd post)

raindropsroses thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Shiva, Raavi and their alternate universe smiley27

Come and gush about ShiVi, let your imagination flow and travel to the alternate universe that they reside in. All the while doing a lot of gup-shup and having lots of YKB (Yaadon ki baaraat) moments with each other. smiley31

Credits to Piu for the beautiful creation smiley31

Link to the previous ones:

AU #1

AU #2

AU #3

AU #4

AU #5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raindropsroses thumbnail

Summary from the Sincere Summary Squad ❤️ (Prii, Chiki, Nivi) Volunteers welcome!

Pages 1 - 20 (Thanks to Priiii ❤️)

Finally we have Jump Maarod into the 6th AU DTsmiley27

1. Congratulations pouring in for 6th AU DTsmiley36

2. Aaliya is keeping the pride of SBH by announcing happily that she has only 50 pages HWsmiley36

3. Sakshi feels ignored by Nivi..But Nivi is giving extra YKB hugs and trying to pacify Sakshi....Sakshi we all love yousmiley27

4. Discussions on what questions can we ask Akshay..as he has opened his account for Q&A smiley37 Suggestions are from where Dev got his MBA

5. Nups almost spit her tea seeing Dev ranked as popular no.2 . Momzii saved her from going to coma by clarifying it to be Dev Dixitsmiley37

6. Nivi, Sakshi, Nups and myself busy playing antaksharismiley37

7. Nups is starting Marati coaching classes for Sakshi...anyone else interested can PM Nupssmiley36

8. SBH squad members Aaliya, Chikki and myself discussing about the loads of HW we have to dosmiley37

9. NO AU SHIVI CONTENTsmiley37

Page 18 to 34 (Thanks to Chiki ❤️)

SBH squad was praised for doing all the homeworksmiley37 as Aaliya and Sandy completed theirs. And guys to clear all confusion Sakshi lives in India not USA.

Pg 24 - we have Avi's shivi business idea drabble . Do go through it people .

Then I, Mahi and Aaliya were requesting Avi to expand that idea as well as complete her remaining works. She says she gets better inspiration when under a lot if work load so we can hope for updates in September.

Pixie was traumatized by baby swapping fanfiction and was consoled by Avi that original did not have baby swap with Shivi but it had one between Devta and Gaura. 

Prema and Avi were discussing about the Tamil and telugu versions of the show. Telugu version had shown an almost selling kidney track which left Pixie even more traumatized. For info on Tamil and telugu versions go through pg 33 and 34

Sandhia was rewatching atta holi. Aaliya wanted Shivi to play holi with red colour next time. So now we are waiting for actual holi sequence because as Avi said our man KD would not disappoint.

Pages 35-60 (Thanks to Prii ❤️)

1. Chikki and me giving amazing summariessmiley36 Everyone thanking us for the summariessmiley27

2. Small discussion on MBA topper's degree...How he is a master of so many talents....by getting a MBA degree by cheatingsmiley37 (Pg36-37)

3. Indian Idol going on in AU Shivi thread to keep our Monday blues awaysmiley37 

4. Nups, Sakshi, Aaliya, Prema, Nivi, Sri and myself discussing about song playlistssmiley36

5. Nups and Aaliya are not only Jaanu ki Jaans but also Akshay Khanna ki jaans...they both have a crush on himsmiley36

6. I am planning to give a mini concert here in IF as there is a huge demand to listen to my recordingssmiley37 Guys...I am not a professional singer...I just record songs randomlysmiley37

7. All of us felt Tony Kakkar and gang ruined many songssmiley37 

8. Please refer pages 38-42-for some amazing song suggestionssmiley27

9. If anyone wants to get married please join PS teamsmiley37 Courtesy this post smiley37

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/157927930

10. https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/157929046

KD's post without hashtags and tags making everyone worriedsmiley37 Now we see that KD has become so predictablesmiley39

11.https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/157929148

White ganji alertsmiley37

12. Nivi has started private tuition on how to upload gifs and images...She has got two sincere students today...Chikki and Swastiiismiley27

13. For learning, please refer to Guru Nivi's instructions on page 44

14. Chikki is a hardworking student trying to upload images from Page 46. She did not have the beginners luck todaysmiley37

15. AU world is worried about the silence on insta....KD senior is having a amazing time sharing his crazy DMs....smiley37

16. Today AU Karan daysmiley37

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/157931266

17.Chikki is still trying to post and has stomped her foot in annoyancesmiley37

18. AU people feel Karan is getting more popular using KD's popularitysmiley37 Nivi's coaching is going on in full swing...Now I have also joined as assistant Guru and teaching two new kids to post gifs and imagessmiley37

19. https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/157931633

Please see this everyonesmiley37

20. Chikki and Swastii are trying very hard to post images....but there seems be some obstacle today...they have finally decided to try it out tomorrow with fresh energy and enthusiasmsmiley16 Pages 46-58 has their multiple attempts to post smiley37

21. https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/157933460

Dev-Shiva in action modesmiley16

With this I complete my Summary session....handing over to my new student Chikkismiley27

page 60-78 (Thanks to Chiki ❤️)

Everyone is full of praises about Priya's adbhut summary.

Swasti loves horror movies and is willing to suggest some .

Forumwasis have similar taste in music. Also we have trained singers in Priya, Piu and Sriya. We also have Sakshi untrained but can sing reasonably well.

Priya lives in Chennai. Nivi in some town of Tamil Nadu she did not name . Sakshi in chandigarh . They were all inviting each other to come over for a visit.

Sriya, Nupur and Nivi have formed a Seema taparia gang. Everyone wanted a Shiva initially but they have not found Shivas hence Priya and Nivi have decided to go into hiding together in case they are beaten for not delivering their promise.  

Pg 72- 73 has Avi's post on she would like to have a mix of all 4 pandya bros and none of them individual are suited for her. Personally I agree and I think demand for mixes will increase tomorrow.

Alice has reached 250K followers. 

Nupur made a list of eligible bachelors in somnath including kaka, krish, hardik and even Suraj. Even Sri had forgotten who suraj was but Prema told them that suraj is not a bachelor but married and has kids too. So that list has to go.

Page 79 - 100 (Courtesy me 🤣)

Nups and Srii, our Sima Taparias (ST) seem to be fast losing clients due to their groom options. smiley37

Prema being our Momzie and rejecting their options left and right on behalf of all of us. smiley27

Sandy has also voiced her decision to be out of the groom race again due to the list. smiley36

Shivang kicked out of list for not being sanskar enough. smiley37

ST gang planning to look for grooms outside Somnath and also, in Darshan Pandya and Dhara’s extended families. Momzie Prema has declared all the options “dry” in all aspects. 

Sandy has a lot of prospective groom available in her family and some of her dad’s friends, please contact SandhiaM for quality grooms. Sandy officially joining ST gang. smiley36

Sriii wanting to trap Dev and Shiva’s friends for us girls. smiley37

Avi feels bad for the way our Momzies and STs are behind the boys of Somnath, she proposes they carry their marriage certificates as immunity cards. smiley37

ML has a tubelight moment when she also doesn’t seem to recall Suraj. Bechara Suraj. smiley36

Groom kidnapping is an actual thing, guys. There was a serial called Bhagyavidatha on it. smiley29

Avi wants Madhavan from Alaipayuthey movie for herself. Post on Madhavan Avi learnt how to post gifs. Guruji Nivi super proud! smiley42

Aaluuu cheating on HW, summaries have spoiled her. smiley44

Everyone thanks Chiki for summary. Summary squad proposed name: Sincere Summary Squad (Triple S) smiley41

Nivi wants a mixed groom. Aaalu still wants Shiva, she doesn’t want any mix. smiley36

Min having a little cute tubelight moment, but Avi helping her find the summary post in the front page. smiley36

Avi providing us with amazing groom options outside Somnath, Vijay Devarkonda on the list!

Post on Vijay Devarkonda See this post for some potential cute hot ShiVi scene. smiley42

Twitter folks angry with episode. smiley37

ML trying to match us with gunda boys from outside the haveli. smiley29

Nivi had a late tubelight moment about the word “dry”. Saksh doesn’t realise what “dry” means, she doesn’t want her guy to be a drunkard. smiley37

Aaalu firm in her want for a Shiva. She believed in her fellow Jaaneman, Nups. Nups ready to divorce ShiVi to get Aalu her Shiva. Nups and Aalu worried about backlash for that idea. smiley37

Nups widening her business horizons. Girls, apni desired qualities batado, and we’ll get ladkas. smiley27

Bin ladkon ka swayamwar happening. We need AU content to end this madness. smiley37

Chiki inspired by Avi’s gif success to try her hand again. smiley36

Sriii quitting ST due to lack of options smiley37

Sriii has coined S3 - sundar, susheel, single. ⭐️

Prema planning to stay up in AU DT with Srii, Nupur, Sandy, chikki, Aaliya so that she can give us India folks good content to read every morning. 😆

Nivi trying to be sasti Karan fan. Aaalu not having it. 🤣

Sriii being frustrated with the content in the summary. KillBill Check post for KillBill Pandey gif!  😎

Saksh declares that breakfast is important 🤣

Aaaalu impressed by Shivang’s unsankari nature of not talking to his parents regularly. Nups and Sri blessing Aaalu Shivang union. Aaalu trying to back track to Shiva. 🤣

Priii enters AU in a confused state, seems like STs don’t really have to search for a guy for her. ☺️

Pages 101-125 (Thanks Priii ❤️)

1. Its a riot here since morning....ST didis are still trying to hold on to their clients...but seems like they don't have lucksmiley36

2. I am still in a confused state and I assume Aaliya is taken in real life and congratulate her...Meri Aaliya jaldi se shaadi karo aur savage bano..we are waitinnngggggsmiley37

3.Aaliya has become aag girl and threatening everyone to not tie her up with Shivangsmiley37 Usko bas Shiva chahiyesmiley37

4. Srii has adopted my would be as her younger brothersmiley37 I have got my Nanandsmiley37

5.Nups planning Shivi divorce to get the route straight for Aaliyasmiley37 But we know Raavi toh Shiva ki chipkali hein...So we have new ship now...Aaliya +Shivang=AalShi....smiley37smiley37

6. AU Karan and his DMs ki kahaanismiley37

7. Srii, Nups and Nivi feeling traumatic after seeing Rani Mukerjii..Dreamum Wakepum smiley37smiley37 Aaliya and me are relieved we did not go through the traumasmiley37 

8.Nivi is ready to let go of Shiva for Aaliya....But she is secretly planning a Shivi divorcesmiley37 JKJ and MSM are also helping in this plansmiley37No competition between Nivi and Aaliya....Now there is competition between Shiva and Shivang for Aaliyasmiley37

9. Srii is true Shivi shipper..and is trying hard to stop Shivii talaksmiley37Srii is ready to do a groom swapsmiley37 Aaliya has Shivang only for hersmiley37Here is your Shivang waiting for yousmiley37

10.Sakshi again feels uske saath partilaity horahi hein...She wants her Zaroon ASAPsmiley37 Srii is still searching for her Zaroon...Sriii...phast phast karosmiley37

11. Everyone wants to know my Love story...Arey arey...Now there is no love storysmiley37 When something happens..I will announce it here....Hum sirf dost hein abi ke liyesmiley37

12. Ek dum se maahaul badal diya KD nesmiley18 Image

13. KD'S insta post smiley3

14. AU people are all worried what would have happened. The post indicates a serious on set issuesmiley14 (Pgs-117-123)smiley14 

15. Alice and KD friendship is precioussmiley27 She has commented " Those who mind don’t matter, those who matter don’t mind. " smiley27

16.KD senior has made a comment on the post...which is like a maha puraan about the issues faced by their dadsmiley29 This comment rises more speculations here. 

17. We all are hoping the offscreen mess is sorted soon and the show is not affected by thissmiley27 Nivi is being our positivity angel todaysmiley36

Chai with Chiki - Page 126 - 151 (Thanks Chiki ❤️)

1. GPH alert - page 127 

2. KD post, Alice comment, KD senior comment. Kya chal raha hai Pandya parivaar ke set mein? Kya cast ke beech ayi hai daraare?

Anshika feel that KD wears his heart on his sleeves and made the post on impulse. Sakshi was unimpressed by this childish display in social media platform. She regrets crushing over him but is willing to come back if he does something cute. Piu is not impressed either and says she might lose interest from the show because of all this plus the hum saath saath hai in the show ( she needs Dev Shiva conflict revival).

KD senior posted a story that KD junior has made a generic post. This is not believed by any of us.smiley37

3. Swastika was worried enough to have forgotten the gif classes by Pri and had to be reminded by mesmiley37

4. Swasti posted BTS of maami holding Danda pandya Pg 135. Is maami going to be beaten by Suman's flying danda? Or is she going to beat somebody else?  Nivi shared my excitement and wanted a full fledged Shiva maami war with Danda. This gave me Ninja hatodi feels. However manny threw cold water on us that it would not happen and we are being duped.

5. Chiki pestered Manny for gossip. Manny revealed that Shiny seemed to have been unprofessional in her previous show . Her absence from the last episodes hinted at that but we don't much

6. Forumwasis agree that Kinshuk handles his social media most maturely. 

7. Twitter fans planned a KDice supremacy trend leaving me most traumatized. We all agree that is too much smiley39 we had not been happy about shivi supremacy either but at least it was about the show. We are united in cringing at the supremacy word.

8. The fire about KD's post had hardly died when KD senior put kerosene in it by the post on pg 147 with a big caption smiley39 We agree that they are being immature now. 

9. Sakshi, Pixie and I believe they wanted to create a buzz and showcase their fan following and they did it ( KD brothers that is). 

10. Piu had I told you so moment with all of us agreeing that she had

11. Sakshi wants to know the full story now .

Chiki with her chai is waiting for more gossip. To hear latest news, be right here with me

Priii, Chiki and Nivi signing off on this thread. Hope you all enjoyed our updates ❤️

Edited by raindropsroses - 2 years ago
Sakmen thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: raindropsroses

Reserved for summary ❤️

Please do tag me in posts that you think should be book marked, so that I can copy them here for everyone’s reference! 🤗

Mai nahi karungi🤣

raindropsroses thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: GrilledCheese

You guys have been kinder to me today.. only 50 pages of homeworksmiley37

Only you’d say that 50 pages of homework is “only 50 pages” 🤣

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Chikki  I will do summary of first 20 pages❤️

raindropsroses thumbnail

You won’t, but others will quote you and tag me 

mpks1 thumbnail

Should say congrats to the new DT like I do for EDT? 😆 Or should I be creative (which is not my forte)  and say something else😆

Will TTYL😃

P.S: Once again I repeat as the Dhara Bhabi of the forum, demand a summary😆

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Congrats on new thread❤️

Partner...seeing your Jump maaro in the previous thread...I was reminded of Askkuuu maaro Askku maaro 🤣 I know it is random...but wanted to share this🤣

raindropsroses thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mpks1

I also talked about other mundane things but you want to point out my one post about AU ShVI that too it was a video, didn’t say anything about itsmiley36 

You are our forum’s Narad Muni for suresmiley36 

What can I do? You gave me that big of a jhatka with that one post 🤣

raindropsroses thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: raindropsroses

What can I do? You gave me that big of a jhatka with that one post 🤣

Forgot to tag you