Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Could you please link summary posts on the first page? Unless it's already there and I'm blind... I'm not going to make it on IF for long till Thursday so it'll be good to catch up aaram se. 

milkcakejamun thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: raindropsroses

Awwwww Madhavan from Alaipayuthe is very dreamy 

Make sure you download the gif properly, when you get the link for the gif after uploading that url will end with β€œ.gif”. If it does then it will work, else if it’s .jpg or something else it won’t πŸ˜†

Thanks Nivi! I managed to update the gif on my original post, and yes Madhavan from Alaipayuthey was quite the charmer 

Perhaps once ShiVi are comfortable with each other, Shiva can become more of a teasing type like Madhavan was in the movie β€οΈ. For those who don't know, Alaipayuthey was remade as Saathiya in Hindi with Vivek Oberoi and Rani Mukherjee!

milkcakejamun thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miss.M

Could you please link summary posts on the first page? Unless it's already there and I'm blind... I'm not going to make it on IF for long till Thursday so it'll be good to catch up aaram se. 

She summaries are included in the second post of the first page πŸ˜†

Miss.M thumbnail

Originally posted by: milkcakejamun

She summaries are included in the second post of the first page πŸ˜†

Avi!! Hiiii!!! Obviously very very blind πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Also i saw your post about less comparison posting in the EDT... Are you posting it separately on the Main forum. I actually love reading those so could you please tag me in any that you do 😘

Edited by Miss.M - 2 years ago
milkcakejamun thumbnail

Avi!! Hiiii!!! Obviously very very blind πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Also i saw your post about less comparison posting in the EDT... Are you posting it separately on the Main forum. I actually love reading those so could you please tag me in any that you do 😘

Hii!!! How are you?

Oh the comparison posting? I think we are moving discussions to this thread mostly. Will be sure to tag you!

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5228839

However, I think there will still be some speculation related posts in the EDT though 🀣 I don't think any of us could stop ourselves 

Miss.M thumbnail

Hii!!! How are you?

Oh the comparison posting? I think we are moving discussions to this thread mostly. Will be sure to tag you!

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5228839

However, I think there will still be some speculation related posts in the EDT though 🀣 I don't think any of us could stop ourselves 

Awesome.. Yes anything to keep talking about our favourite parivaar... 

Im good but so busy with work.. Pulling a cheeky 5 mins to be on here. 

I also saw your post on fics that you're supposed to be working on... Yes please!! 

How have you been?? 

milkcakejamun thumbnail

Since this is an AU thread, I thought it would be the perfect place to talk about potential ShiVi scenes that can happen via gifs πŸ˜† Do let me know if none of you want to see this and I won't post anymore

But, after talking about ShiVi rain romance, I remembered this scene from Dear Comrade (a Telugu movie) and would love it if ShiVi had something similar (after some rain romance) since Shiva's dressing style was frequently talked about.

ImageImage

ImageImage

I don't know if TRP aunties will be able to handle this, but I thought it was such a cute, cute scene. I always get distracted by this scene whenever it plays in the song. Plus, Shiva already gives some of the best hugs!

milkcakejamun thumbnail

Awesome.. Yes anything to keep talking about our favourite parivaar... 

Im good but so busy with work.. Pulling a cheeky 5 mins to be on here. 

I also saw your post on fics that you're supposed to be working on... Yes please!! 

How have you been?? 

I've been doing well.. sleep deprived if anything since I need to wake up early and go to the hospital to shadow and work with a few doctors πŸ˜†

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

hey somnath.. teri list toh bigadti hi jaa rahi hai πŸ€£

Ismein Ravai bhaiya bhi hain πŸ€£

what about the inspector who took a lift from Shiva when they were escaping during the jeera kaand? usko kyun baksh diya? πŸ€£

🀣

And also the two whistling Gundas that were beaten by ShivaπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

mpks1 thumbnail

Since this is an AU thread, I thought it would be the perfect place to talk about potential ShiVi scenes that can happen via gifs πŸ˜† Do let me know if none of you want to see this and I won't post anymore

But, after talking about ShiVi rain romance, I remembered this scene from Dear Comrade (a Telugu movie) and would love it if ShiVi had something similar (after some rain romance) since Shiva's dressing style was frequently talked about.

ImageImage

ImageImage

I don't know if TRP aunties will be able to handle this, but I thought it was such a cute, cute scene. I always get distracted by this scene whenever it plays in the song. Plus, Shiva already gives some of the best hugs!

Avi, Shiva wears vests mostly, just saying. Will that be sufficient to pull Raavi in?πŸ˜†

P.S:  Are there any more movies currently these 2 are acting together? I have watched this and Geeta GovindamπŸ˜ƒ