Javed Ali reacts on amit kumar controversy!

SK2014 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Finally atleast some practical perspective and seem to be honest. I loved the way he said about votes and winning with an example which he saw himself. That kind of explains why the high voted winners from some reality shows never made big in industry. Anyway happy that inspite of interviewer grilling him so much to get a breaking news Javed is intelligent not to give any. Good one.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail

Kisi ki statement reh gayi hai to usko bhi le aao

Piyaazzz thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep

the current judges 🤪 

Unko bhi freedom of speech and expression do Yaar🙃

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep

Vishal..some hidden reason why he isn't returning 

Kyahikahoon thumbnail

He was asked ..koi wajah aapko phirse idol par nahi bulaaya gaya..and he said bulaaya tha. Main nahi jaa paaya ipml se contract ki wajah se😆

Interviewer's face was worth watching

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

IF article states his statement "Kyunki mere saath to aisa nahin hua tha. I used to give my genuine opinion based on what I felt. I was told to not fake it because people come to know if you aren't honest.”

In a way he is right because in first few seasons of Indian Idol, judges gave their opinions and pointed out mistakes BUT also Amit Kumar, Sunidhi and others are correct in a way as in recent years judges don't judge contestants, not seen any opinions or pointed out mistakes,  only just wow, wah wah, kya kamaal ka gaya, MBD for no reason and so on.

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

I just feel there must be some truth to what the ones who aren't judging/interested to judge anymore since they aren't bound to contracts anymore.

I believe what they say, but for those who find it outrageous can think about it this way.

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

I just feel there must be some truth to what the ones who aren't judging/interested to judge anymore since they aren't bound to contracts anymore.

I believe what they say, but for those who find it outrageous can think about it this way.

It's a matter of perspective..some people think it's better to point out flaws on camera so audience also gets n idea of what the judges,experts, actually think about the performance..sirf waah waahi karne se growth nahi hogi..

Some feel it can be demoralizing for the contestants if their flaws r highlighted week after week by the judges on camera..also their opinion may influence audience choices..instead it's better if audience gets to choose their fav on their own judgement..

Both r right in their own way. What matters is whether there is a growth in performance over time

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: niyati13

It's a matter of perspective..some people think it's better to point out flaws on camera so audience also gets n idea of what the judges,experts, actually think about the performance..sirf waah waahi karne se growth nahi hogi..

Some feel it can be demoralizing for the contestants if their flaws r highlighted week after week by the judges on camera..also their opinion may influence audience choices..instead it's better if audience gets to choose their fav on their own judgement..

Both r right in their own way. What matters is whether there is a growth in performance over time

Shouldn't there be a balance? All the arts are a learning phase. If the contestants perform well the judges should mention it. If there is something wrong, then mention that too.

There was a YouTube video in which a guy reacted to Vibhor (Idol 10) singing Breathless and he pointed out there was a spot where Vibhor taking a quick breath but you can still hear the word which means the makers have been dubbing over the performances. I can't understand why everything has to be perfect, even Shankar Mahadevan takes short breaths while performing that song.