PS|EDT 53|Shiva Ki Khasi aur FuFu, MahaSaas Ki Aarti & Dev ko Lage Hai - Page 101

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shadow_kira thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: funny_fubar

Dhua romance πŸ€£πŸ€£

Ok did not know this... me πŸƒβ€β™€οΈ to do 2rs Sherlockgiri on youtube 

Loll that's what they were calling it on twitter πŸ˜† I go through show hashtags when I'm bored. It's hilariously entertaining πŸ˜†

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Transference

How come no one noticed that he is clawing at her and not accidentally brushing  it πŸ€£

Tum Sab sach mein bacche ho πŸ€£

Areee.

Hann...that's so true 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Kya hota hamara without your observations???

Shadow_kira thumbnail

Eekss! 

See, who wouldn't get scared by the Junglee Bhalu like dragging the fingers prolonging the touch πŸ€£

And, then everyone is like Raavi ko kya ho gaya πŸ˜†

Wonderful Gif

Loll I don't think I would've picked up on his claws at all if not for you and the gif πŸ˜†her expressions make so much more sense now πŸ˜†

funny_fubar thumbnail

How come no one noticed that he is clawing at her and not accidentally brushing  it πŸ€£

Tum Sab sach mein bacche ho πŸ€£

Ok new train of thought.

Did Gaumbi not have the *ahem* talk *ahem* with the boys? As in, are they left to figure it out by themselves( the whole shabang)

Quiet possible in more conservative families. My mom gave me the "talk" with  basically no details. She was so proud πŸ₯² . I was pretty clueless until I left home for Masters. My roomates soon realized I had no idea of anything. We had a pretty looooong talk πŸ€£

I completely empathize with Shiva πŸ€£ Raavi also for that matter πŸ€£ ( Maami or Anita giving her the talk... oh geez)

Madheart thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

I begrudgingly agree with the above points 

@bold: I have asked myself that so many many times while watching the show- and I don't like the answer 😐 Not only my parents choice, but my choices are as questionable. Not sure what to feel about it.

Anyways,

In the OG Tamil version, Kathir(Shiva) was not "good looking" as such(not bad looking, but yes, you could say Dev was way more good looking)

The story and Raavi's journey made complete sense. You would not particularly be smitten by him in the beginning, but you, as a viewer, will fall in love with his character- the thoughts, the reactions, the attitude and the mannerisms. And suddenly, you start feeing Shiva is as good looking as Dev  just different (personal opinion, nothing against the actors themselves). The costume was also on point- it was quiet literally a woebegone shirt and an extremely dirty lungi. You understood where Raavi is coming from and in a sense, you initially feel her disgust. 

Why I wanted a different person for  Shiva is for that same reason. Chomu hairstyle or not, it is difficult to feel "disgust" when you look at KD(too pleasing to the eye πŸ˜†) It takes away from the story- That is why a lot of people are confused- why is the friend saying this? Shiva looks decent.

But I get this is Hindi TV, and looks are more important, if not as important as the story. And I have to admit, ShiVi being the lovely couple they are did grab eyeballs for the show. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

PS. This has always been my pet peeve-  particularly with adaptations of Pride and Prejudice. Lizzy, the heroine, is mostly cast with the most good looking person, when she is supposed to be very average looking- much less than Jane. (If you know this reference, you know πŸ˜„)

Another example is Harry Potter land, where Harry- Hermoine and Draco-Hermoine casting completely killed Ron's character in the movies.

@bold- This is so true!!! 

I've never followed the OG version but I've seen some clips here and there and ofcourse the promos, I liked Dev when I saw him in the first place also Shiva was called all names because he wore a dirty Lungi which doesn't eventually work for Hindi audience. Here, KD looks more attractive than Dev πŸ€£πŸ˜† It doesn't make sense when they call him jaahil or gawar or unattractive/ugly looking..

Another thing that doesn't work here is the accent or the frequent use of Gujarati here.. In the OG version they have that specific accent of Tamil, I'm not sure of which place it is but every character speaks with it, though I felt it doesn't match with their appearance. Here they are shown as a gujarati family but they rarely speak like one, except Suman, Dhara and Maami. Shiva, Raavi, Rishita and Krish don't even speak a word in gujarati.. But again this is mainstream hindi television, where we cant expect them to follow everything, especially the mockery they make of south indian characters, its pure cringe πŸ€” 

Also, I feel they made Raavi out right dumb and stupid here, she's grown up but still doesn't understand or basically ignores most of the issues..

@italics - My Ron πŸ˜­ I could speak hours and hours on him, I truely hate Harry-Hermoine shippers from the bottom of my heart😡

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: AppleOfEye

The way He pulled her☺️

The dancing with smoke was hilarious , but this one is gorgeous! β˜ΊοΈ

Full-on territorial type ke looks de raha hai πŸ€£ 

Aja πŸ€£

funny_fubar thumbnail

Aja πŸ€£

Piu, this is apparently the newly trending Dhuan romance that has taken television world by storm.

🀣 
Ahhh we live in such good times πŸ˜†

Pixierocks thumbnail

Ok new train of thought.

Did Gaumbi not have the *ahem* talk *ahem* with the boys? As in, are they left to figure it out by themselves( the whole shabang)

Quiet possible in more conservative families. My mom gave me the "talk" with  basically no details. She was so proud πŸ₯² . I was pretty clueless until I left home for Masters. My roomates soon realized I had no idea of anything. We had a pretty looooong talk πŸ€£

I completely empathize with Shiva πŸ€£ Raavi also for that matter πŸ€£ ( Maami or Anita giving her the talk... oh geez)

Completely agree with you.🀣🀣🀣

The talk is real, and most of the times it's useless.

I also think soo.

Like do they know things?🀣🀣🀣

Did gombi give them some necessary gyaan? Did maami give raavi some gyaan?

I mean it's much easier to know things in this internet era but many don't.raavi and shiva are portrayed as too young.

Trust me I have seen girls getting married without any idea about what is to come.

I had a distant cousin who got married at the age of 19.she had no idea what her husband was doing to her and was hell scared.but thankfully she got a pretty decent man who was patient with her and explained things.

We had a good laugh when she shared this a couple of years ago.

I have no ideaa about the boys though.🀷

Fireflylane thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Lol at akshay back to posting about his so called friendship with Raavi πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Cue jealous KD in 3, 2, 1.. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Pixierocks thumbnail

Aja πŸ€£

Did he just distract her first with one hand going to take that thing and the other hand pulled him to her?

I need to watch again.the side effects of sleepy one time viewing 🀣🀣