PS|EDT 53|Shiva Ki Khasi aur FuFu, MahaSaas Ki Aarti & Dev ko Lage Hai - Page 100

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

funny_fubar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Shadow_kira

Dhua romance is the currently popular ITV cliche 😆 I saw a clip from another show on twitter a few days ago, and it was ailarious too. I legit couldn't stop laughing 😆

Dhua romance 🤣🤣

Ok did not know this... me 🏃‍♀️ to do 2rs Sherlockgiri on youtube 

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi

Yess, raavi flinched at his touch today 💔

She was blushing and being all shy yesterday.

Then suddenly she is uncomfortable today.i am not getting her reactions 🤧🤧

Raavi is getting uncomfortable with his touches because they were supposed to be sensitive! Raavi is fairly airheaded as a character, and subtle hints of intimacy earlier had made her blush. 

The soft, Romantic types where they both participated and hesitated equally! During the Reception, for the first time, we see Shiva making a MOVE towards her with an uncontrolled and unconventional urge! It can scare anyone! It happens with girls a lot. Girls have that sixth sense! They've not had any REAL talk yet! It's like a forbidden thing you were enjoying for days, and suddenly you get cold feet when you are about the commit the crime 😆

I am not surprised by her reaction at all! With the kind of looks, touches and flirt Shiva had on the reception night, she is bound to behave that way! 

That's why she said: “Kya kar raha hai Shiva”

Edited by Transference - 2 years ago
Transference thumbnail

Originally posted by: ItsmePriya

This

Both of them look so mesmerizing in this frame ❤️

This is so heartbreaking but its beautiful.. But this is the beauty of Shivi❤️

Pran Priyeee 🤗

We are gearing up for a heartbreak for sure 🤗

Shadow_kira thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: funny_fubar

I actually feel my point got lost in the essay 🤣 My god, I write so much nonsense 🤣

What I meant with my Raavi puraan was that, now that she is away from the unsavory influences in her life, and spending time with other people who love (and respect? 🤔) Shiva, she will automatically change. 

She needs time, buut once her view changes, she will be able to fight off the world for Shiva.

I don't particularly hate Raavi- she is just naive and needs some growing up to do. 

I actually agree with a lot of your points and I enjoyed reading it 😊 

I'm hoping Raavi grows up soon too, especially now that she's seeing everything firsthand... I do think she's almost at that stage that she will shut up her friend, and mami too if the dinner thing is happening. That's why I'm not worried about the precap yet.  

However, I do wish that she doesn't listen to so much crap in the first place with such embarrassed reactions. Aise lagta hai that her defence of Shiva is actually in defense of her self-respect. At least that would be my real world perception. But I know ITV mein drama aise dialogues se hi hota hai toh tolerate karna padega 😆

Transference thumbnail

Originally posted by: AppleOfEye

Aaj ka scene bohot zyada hot tha🤪☺️

Eekss! 

See, who wouldn't get scared by the Junglee Bhalu like dragging the fingers prolonging the touch 🤣

And, then everyone is like Raavi ko kya ho gaya 😆

Wonderful Gif

funny_fubar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Transference

Eekss! 

See, who wouldn't get scared by the Junglee Bhalu like dragging the fingers prolonging the touch 🤣

Wonderful Gif

Ohh my god, bow that you mention it, his actions look suspiciously like nochna 🤣

Oh my god, Piu, the images in my head 🙈 Need a brain scrub

Transference thumbnail

Originally posted by: ItsmePriya

Both the Shivi scenes had choppy editing🤢

Very badly edited episode!!! 

Transference thumbnail

My fav one☺️

[/QUOTE

Mami ki behen ki beti ka Jharna 🤣

Transference thumbnail

Originally posted by: funny_fubar

Ohh my god, bow that you mention it, his actions look suspiciously like nochna 🤣

Oh my god, Piu, the images in my head 🙈 Need a brain scrub

How come no one noticed that he is clawing at her and not accidentally brushing  it 🤣

Tum Sab sach mein bacche ho 🤣

Faithaboveall thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Transference

Eekss! 

Wonderful Gif

Eeeksss...same reaction 😆

I don't know why but there's something damn sexy about that bit... I guess Raavi felt it too and that's why got uncomfortable😆☺️

PS - KD and Alice jaise wait karte hai subah ka😆to share vms and edits ...