PS|EDT 53|Shiva Ki Khasi aur FuFu, MahaSaas Ki Aarti & Dev ko Lage Hai - Page 97

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: AppleOfEye

I know right 🤢

Makers ko yahi karna hota hai

Suddenly Raavi started doing phu- phu😆

And the night scene...suddenly Shiva was staring at Raavi...dialogues did not connect properly

ItsmePriya thumbnail

Baarish hogayi😆

But this is beautiful❤️

AppleOfEye thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 7

The way He pulled her☺️

ItsmePriya thumbnail

I really wished the Devta scene was emotional one...Rishitha had faced a physical abuse and had such big emotional breakdown with her mother and bua disowning her. It is a big thing for a girl on her reception day to get such a heartbreak. She needed Dev's support. I would have liked if we got a emotional and serious scene.

The comical bgm was not needed there...we were anyways getting the next Suman Gaura scene as comedy.

Edited by ItsmePriya - 2 years ago
RaizelPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This one is soooo beautiful <3

I can't stop staring 😆

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: funny_fubar

We are essentially a product of our upbringing and our environment- with friends playing a strong part in shaping our views and attitudes.

=== Anecdote alert 🚨, skip if required 

I remember when I was in middle school(was an introvert with essentially 1-2 friends at any given point) I had a friend who was into boy bands and film gossip, make up(normal MS stuff). And hence, I was absorbed into that world completely without a care in the world. She had to leave school and I was heartbroken (total filmy style rona dhona 😆)

Come HS, I got a friend who was downright serious, bookish and focused on studies/career. And voila, Ingot sucked into Ayn Rand and career planning and god knows what all high level stuff(man, we were so full of ourselves 🤣). In a matter of a year, my own mom could not recognize me 🤣

====

What I am trying to say is, Raavi being the vain, airhead and being into looks and Prince Charming BS did not come out of vaccum. She was already brought up by Maami, who cannot look past the outer beauty of anyhting in life. She probably had 1-2 friends like in the precap, who created an echo chamber, and reinforced these notions of beauty 
and eligibility of boys. 

I am willing to bet a month's salary, that while Raavi on her own is a sweet caring soul, in the company of her friends, would probably mercilessly tease and badmouth  Shiva. Her friend saying "Kirane ki Dukaan"(KKD) is such a common BFF trait- you gang up against your friend's perceived enemy and use the same words repeatedly to bash them. ( We are ourselves like that 😃 Look at the way we troll Dev or Maami. Go back a few threads  and you will see a pattern of bashing that is out own "internal joke"). KKD is probably Raavi and her friends internal joke.

And if you think an astute kid like Shiva did not realize that he is being teased by Raavi and co, you are kidding yourself. I was (and probably am) a clueless idiot as a kid, but I knew exactly which girls were teasing me behind my back 🤷‍♀️

So, I am strongly convinced, that Shiva's hatred for Raavi was not completely blind. Yes, it probably started with a somewhat baseless connection to Maami(still makes sense to me, if a relative of mine is nasty, I would keep my distance from their kids, unless I am proven wrong about them- yes there are a lot of Maamis in my life 😆), but I am pretty sure our not so bholi bacchi was also harping this kirane ki dukaam business while growing up. No guy needs to behave well with a girl who thinks of him that way.(Need not treat her badly too, but story for another day)

When it is Raavi vs Shiva, I am hopelessly biased towards Shiva 🙈 Nothing got to do with how good he looks. Sometimes I wish they got someone little less good looking😐 ( ShiVi fans, don't hit me) 

This is soo apt ❤️

Kirane ki Dukaan, junglee, has no sense of clothing.

These are exactly raavi's words about shiva.she must have talked about him numerous times.her friend was just echoing her thoughts and words.

When I read your thoughts about casting someone else less good looking than KD for the role of shiva, something came to my mind.

I started thinking shiva as his character from raavi's point of view and not as the KD portraying shiva we as audience love.

PS- I love shiva, I am head over heels in love with him.this is not meant to bash him or insult any profession.just a perspective of shiva from raavi's point of view.

To think of it here is a beautiful, educated girl who can be categorised as someone Jise koi bhi Acha ladka mil Jayega in the marriage market.she is in love with a good looking, brilliant academically, soft spoken, well mannered chivalrous guy from childhood.

Here is another guy who is harsh and rude to her.who splashes ice cold water on her,who wishes that she got slapped harder by her maami when her ear hurts, who breaks her bangles while manhandling her,who throws her out of his house.

he is uneducated, does odd jobs in his store,has no dressing sense,is not good looking,untidy, doesn't bath regularly,smells horrible.she couldn't sit behind his bike for a few moments due to the smell coming from him.

Is it easy for a heartbroken girl to fall for this guy easily? Yess, he is a gem of a person but raavi has not seen that side of him ever.she is becoming soft gradually by seeing his caring, protective side.but love is a far fetched emotion for her now.

No matter what, he would never have been raavi's or her family's first choice for marriage.

Would my parents marry me off to a guy who has never been to college, has no independent finances of his own? No matter how good from heart he is.the answer is a clear no.

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ItsmePriya

I really wished the Devta scene was emotional one...Rishitha had faced a physical abuse and had such big emotional breakdown with her mother and bua disowning her. It is a big thing for a girl on her reception day to get such a heartbreak. She needed Dev's support. I would have liked if we got a emotional and serious scene.

The comical bgm was not needed there...we were anyways getting the next Suman Gaura scene as comedy.

The CVs obsession with comedy scares me.

We have Krish and suman for that.

Jar jagah kyu comedy ghusani hai.🤧🤧

mahajanaish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I am sure there must have been detailed discussion here on shivi but I too wanna vent out my irritation with how abrupt Shiva's feelings are ... It's not at all organic and today's scene even though many would say it's hot i found it so absurd ... The way she was dancing with that smoke holder ... Alice's acting in the last 2 episodes was not good ... Or maybe the makers are demanding that, she is asking the most stupid questions from shiva about bindi , earrings and chunni . Today she was dumb in the function and feisty in morning .... I so badly wanted to see shivi fall for each other but I am so disconnected now with the characters nothing fits it's all random functions , maa ki comedy , krish ke punches and villans ... Shivi romance looks forced ...  I am sure many here would want to kill me for writing this ... But this is how I feel about PS now ...

Edited by mahajanaish - 2 years ago
ValleyOfPeace thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mpks1

What was she doing with Dev then? Didn’t she flirt with him? 😆

No she just dreamt that she did😆