PS|EDT 53|Shiva Ki Khasi aur FuFu, MahaSaas Ki Aarti & Dev ko Lage Hai - Page 103

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Scarysea thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Transference

How come no one noticed that he is clawing at her and not accidentally brushing  it 🤣

Tum Sab sach mein bacche ho 🤣

Um this totally gives me bacha vibes. I did not notice while watching in episode nor in the gif till you mentioned 🤣

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: funny_fubar

The first scene after the wedding is promotion for him? 😆 How did he not get virtual beaten up?

The insta Pankhas go gaga over him, make dosti edits and vms.

He is even the fav character of some nibbis.😖😖

Maybe he enjoys that.kyunki twitter pe to jaa Nahi sakta🤣🤣

AppleOfEye thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 7

The dancing with smoke was hilarious , but this one is gorgeous! ☺️

Full-on territorial type ke looks de raha hai 🤣 

Aja 🤣

I swear the smoke dance was soo funny🤣🤣🤣

I laughed so much at that!🤣🤣

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Duh 

Edited by Transference - 2 years ago
Transference thumbnail

Guys 

I loved reading each and every word of your analysis and discussions! 

Pixie, I can never seem to tag you! 

Scarysea thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Raavi is getting uncomfortable with his touches because they were supposed to be sensitive! Raavi is fairly airheaded as a character, and subtle hints of intimacy earlier had made her blush. 

The soft, Romantic types where they both participated and hesitated equally! During the Reception, for the first time, we see Shiva making a MOVE towards her with an uncontrolled and unconventional urge! It can scare anyone! It happens with girls a lot. Girls have that sixth sense! They've not had any REAL talk yet! It's like a forbidden thing you were enjoying for days, and suddenly you get cold feet when you are about the commit the crime 😆

I am not surprised by her reaction at all! With the kind of looks, touches and flirt Shiva had on the reception night, she is bound to behave that way! 

That's why she said: “Kya kar raha hai Shiva”

I did not know how to put this in words but your post is everything I wanted to say . You have put all of it in words so much better that it makes complete sense when I did not make  sense to even myself except the direction of my thoughts🤣

Transference thumbnail

Guys 

I loved reading each and every word of your analysis and discussions! 

Pixie, I can never seem to tag you! I can't seem to tag anyone! Wtf just happened! 

Transference thumbnail

Guys 

I loved reading each and every word of your analysis and discussions! funny_fubar, Madheart and Pixiepadhi 

Pixie, I can never seem to tag you! 

Transference thumbnail

Originally posted by: funny_fubar

Pitt jayega real biwi se 🤣

I loved reading all your discussions with Pixie 🤗

Transference thumbnail

Akhay Promoting Dev Stuff:

He is now being smart, intelligent and how an actor should be catering to fans! 😆

Folks, as much as you would want to fan your fantasies, actors are extremely sharp when it comes to show biz. They make fun of fans for shipping them💁‍♀️, they would talk for hours about social media strategies etc! Trust me; I feel like I have a century of experience in Communications and strategy! 

Sentimental outbursts of fans amuse them. It's simply fuelling fan fantasies for popularity! So, one should never attach their hearts to offscreen stuff so much! What you see on social media is simply promotional tactics and projected reality! Akshay has realised that he hasn't promoted himself or his jodi that well 😆
Simple! Mat read karo deeper meaning. You’ll all end up heart broken! 

Edited by Transference - 2 years ago