Frequent Posters

Gold.Abrol thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

That was emotional & Beautiful glimpse of Sira dear 🤗🤗🤗 

I really loved the song & so true Love is tested in form of separation  

Waiting for updates, 🤗🤗

Shraddhakonde4 thumbnail
Promo bahot emotional tha saumya 😭😭😭 SIRA separation ... But is separation me dono ka bond aur bhi strong hoga aur ye separation to hona he hai kyuki us raghvan and indrejeet ko sabak jo sikhana hai 😡 .....  Update soon ❤
Asthatripathi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I'm so sorry for late reply actually from Monday onwards my exams are going to that's why I didn't reply on time actually I saw thinking ki aaj main reply nahi hi deti hu lekin fir mujhe laga ki u will miss my reply because I think so I'm the only who frequently ask to update so I thought 💭 ki today no one will ask u to update isliye reply kar diya 😂😂jokes apart coming to update and your emotional promo jo yeh bata raha hai ki it's to be very for us to have patience thank u for testing out patience aur maine na parso hi siya ke ram ka sita haran wala part dekh rahi thi tho siya ka expression meri dimag main automatically portrait hogya tha is mere ankhi main bhi anso aaj gai the and gusse what mera online class chal raha tha aur tumhara update pad rahi thi tabhi mari mummy aagai aurbdekhi thi my eye were moist so she thought that my ma'am shouted me I didn't had any answer for that because I'm very emotional girl like shruti so she knows that some one will stare me also no I start crying but it was very emotional update ,,,,,,,,,,,,................and I know that today u are busy that's why today update is not possible so can u pls update in morning if possible then😶😝😸🥺
Saumya96 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: golden_aura

That was emotional & Beautiful glimpse of Sira dear 🤗🤗🤗 

I really loved the song & so true Love is tested in form of separation  

Waiting for updates, 🤗🤗

I love this song too, very emotional 🥺

Rightly said, love has to be patiently tested.! Will update tomorrow...

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shraddhakonde4

Promo bahot emotional tha saumya 😭😭😭 SIRA separation ... But is separation me dono ka bond aur bhi strong hoga aur ye separation to hona he hai kyuki us raghvan and indrejeet ko sabak jo sikhana hai 😡 ..... Update soon ❤

Yes, SiRa separation ka promo has to be emotional 💔

And indeed the pain of separation is necessary, burai ka anth jo hona hai, Raghvan aur Indrajeet ko sabak sikhana hai..!! 

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Asthatripathi

I'm so sorry for late reply actually from Monday onwards my exams are going to that's why I didn't reply on time actually I saw thinking ki aaj main reply nahi hi deti hu lekin fir mujhe laga ki u will miss my reply because I think so I'm the only who frequently ask to update so I thought 💭 ki today no one will ask u to update isliye reply kar diya 😂😂jokes apart coming to update and your emotional promo jo yeh bata raha hai ki it's to be very for us to have patience thank u for testing out patience aur maine na parso hi siya ke ram ka sita haran wala part dekh rahi thi tho siya ka expression meri dimag main automatically portrait hogya tha is mere ankhi main bhi anso aaj gai the and gusse what mera online class chal raha tha aur tumhara update pad rahi thi tabhi mari mummy aagai aurbdekhi thi my eye were moist so she thought that my ma'am shouted me I didn't had any answer for that because I'm very emotional girl like shruti so she knows that some one will stare me also no I start crying but it was very emotional update ,,,,,,,,,,,,................and I know that today u are busy that's why today update is not possible so can u pls update in morning if possible then😶😝😸🥺

Oh your exams are going on, then prepare well. All the best for that 👍🏻

Yes, SKR ka Sita haran wala episode is really emotional, and good that you've brushed up with that scene, it will help to get connected easily ☺️

So tomorrow update mil jayega, I will try ki subah subah hi de pau.. 

Khyati55 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The promo itself gave a sudden adrenaline rush in the body ,so I can't even think for the story but yes.. one thing is sure that SiRa are going to stand strong in this test of love thus, had written something from Siya's pov, though I am Highly disappointed from myself as I had failed to express what I was feeling in my words and thus just written a crap...So apologizing in advance for the crap ...🙏🙏🙏🙏😞😞😞🥺🥺🥺🥺

I just want you by my side

Your support is the only thing I need to live my life

I know I had hurt you in worst possible way

But believe me I was not having courage to say

Just stand once at my place, 

Was their any other choice to take

I know in order to protect you my love

I had broken you that it's difficult to recover

You always say, that lifeline of relationship is just love, respect and honesty

A special bond that shall never be broken

The symbol of our love is special token

I actually want you by my side..

No it's not what you are thinking..

I know that I had done something very disappointing.

I want you by my side,not only for love, care and concern

But in every moment of life no matter, it contains twist and turn

I know very well that in this complete mess , not for once you blamed me for all the mishaps taking place

But blaming yourself for failing to keep your family safe..

But believe me it's not lack of faith in you or your capability

But the firm faith in you and your love that you would have taken alone all the pain without giving anyone else this opportunity..

Opportunity for standing as the sheild of your family taking in every pain and suffering..

Thus I want you to be my side,So that we can share everything..

To be of some help as and when you need 

To be part of your joy 

To cry with you when you experience pain 

To offer my shoulder for you to lean upon ..

I want you to be my side.....

Sorry for wasting your time in reading this crap 🥺🥺🥺.. but kya karu first I thought to not post it but then don't know what got into me and ended up posting it....

Waiting for the next part 🥺🥺🥺🥺

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Same123

Pls nake it a happy ending ... i hate sad endings !!! pls pls pls pls pls !!!

Though story is related to Ramayana, but I promise not to have sad ending like the reality. Jab writer me hu to apne hisab se story bana hi sakte hai, with due respect 🤪 jab writer aur readers raazi to kya karega qaazi.! 😁

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khyati55

The promo itself gave a sudden adrenaline rush in the body ,so I can't even think for the story but yes.. one thing is sure that SiRa are going to stand strong in this test of love thus, had written something from Siya's pov, though I am Highly disappointed from myself as I had failed to express what I was feeling in my words and thus just written a crap...So apologizing in advance for the crap ...🙏🙏🙏🙏😞😞😞🥺🥺🥺🥺

I just want you by my side

Your support is the only thing I need to live my life

I know I had hurt you in worst possible way

But believe me I was not having courage to say

Just stand once at my place, 

Was their any other choice to take

I know in order to protect you my love

I had broken you that it's difficult to recover

You always say, that lifeline of relationship is just love, respect and honesty

A special bond that shall never be broken

The symbol of our love is special token

I actually want you by my side..

No it's not what you are thinking..

I know that I had done something very disappointing.

I want you by my side,not only for love, care and concern

But in every moment of life no matter, it contains twist and turn

I know very well that in this complete mess , not for once you blamed me for all the mishaps taking place

But blaming yourself for failing to keep your family safe..

But believe me it's not lack of faith in you or your capability

But the firm faith in you and your love that you would have taken alone all the pain without giving anyone else this opportunity..

Opportunity for standing as the sheild of your family taking in every pain and suffering..

Thus I want you to be my side,So that we can share everything..

To be of some help as and when you need 

To be part of your joy 

To cry with you when you experience pain 

To offer my shoulder for you to lean upon ..

I want you to be my side.....

Sorry for wasting your time in reading this crap 🥺🥺🥺.. but kya karu first I thought to not post it but then don't know what got into me and ended up posting it....

Waiting for the next part 🥺🥺🥺🥺

It was great, believe me, it was superbly great. Take a bow you girl 🙌🏻 you made my day with this beautiful piece. I am going to write it down in my diary. Khyati your poems are making space in my notebook now, you are amazing. I'll suggest you to write some SS or else poems atleast. You are a LakshMila fan, so atleast write for your favourite couple. Just a suggestion, if time permits.! 🤪

I know FF ka mauhol thoda sad aur serious hogya hai. But cool yourselves down my dear readers. Just take this in a positive way and learn lots of things from this.! Personally I have learnt a lot while writing this FF, I don't know about you all, but I have learnt family values, siblings bond, love between a couple, and many more things. So yes, let's learn something from this "test of Love" chapter too.! 

Love love love Khyati 😘

Sammy04 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saumya96

It was great, believe me, it was superbly great. Take a bow you girl 🙌🏻 you made my day with this beautiful piece. I am going to write it down in my diary. Khyati your poems are making space in my notebook now, you are amazing. I'll suggest you to write some SS or else poems atleast. You are a LakshMila fan, so atleast write for your favourite couple. Just a suggestion, if time permits.! 🤪

I know FF ka mauhol thoda sad aur serious hogya hai. But cool yourselves down my dear readers. Just take this in a positive way and learn lots of things from this.! Personally I have learnt a lot while writing this FF, I don't know about you all, but I have learnt family values, siblings bond, love between a couple, and many more things. So yes, let's learn something from this "test of Love" chapter too.! 

Love love love Khyati 😘

I have learnt to live life with a different aspects. I have learnt simplicity and humbleness from Rajrishis. I have learnt how to have a strong bond between a family from Raghuvanshis. I have learnt how to be strong with the worst from three good people in Lankeshwars. I have learnt how to love from super 8. And yes, I must say if you are portraiting these bonds in your writing then how good human being you must be Saumya. Proud of you.