Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saumya96 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Khyati55

Yaar.... I really don't know what to say, my hands are trembling,heart racing at the speed of light,mind blank, eyes teary, lips trembling, words trying to come out but blocking in the throat, all of sudden environment feels gloomy and sad, especially that song.... I was holding my tears in my eyes with great effort but the moment I clicked the play button and the song played, I was imagining Siya and Ram in front of eyes, and the pain they and their siblings are going through and that was the the last thread stopping my tears and automatically I don't know when , and why but I started crying,no it's not that I am listening to this song for first time,but to imagine someone in the song and feel the meaning of every single word for that person,it actually brings a change.... The disappointment of husbands not from their wives but from themselves is what hurting the most, though the three have forgiven their wives but deep down they are disappointed from themselves for failing to protect them, failing to see through them , their pain, miseries all what they were naming as overthinking was actually the darkest secret they had hidden, failing to be the support of their wives when they were actually in the pool of trouble.... Though this is not the truth, neither it was the lack of faith of girls but rather sense of protection for their family for their husbands but every person have different prospect to think , girls did what was best at that time according to them but at present when their biggest nightmare is marking the re entry in their life, everything just got messed up...

Girls though have their own reasons for hiding such a big thing but reality is in order to protect their family and happiness, they disappointed their husbands... especially Ram and Siya... Not even for once this couple had a fight in their married life, not for once Ram got angry for anything except that incident in delhi when Siya quoted Ram's protective behaviour as possessiveness but that time too situation was not such but this time situation is completely poles apart. That time Siya was not in any sort of danger but this time Siya is standing at such a place that danger is surrounding her from all the sides .... I just wish everything between Ram Siya to settle well before it's gonna be too late..

Not wanting to talk about such people who had sworned to live in delusion world where they judge and see everything from their eyes... But thing is for sure people who live in the height of delusion falls so hard that they don't have slightest energy left to even straighten up....though she is going to set fire in the life of Raghuvanshi but what they don't know is this fire is going to strengthen up the bond of Raghuvanshi like gold and destroy the life of Lankeshwar's to ashes....

Eagerly desperately waiting for the next part 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺...

Update soon 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

Love you dear 💖💖💖💖💕💖😊

That's why I have actually started attach the song with the post, so that you all feel the exact emotion while reading the part.! 

Exactly what the boys are feeling, that they failed to recognise the problems of their wives. No one blamed the girls for anything, whoever they blamed was themselves, they failed to protect their love, that's what the Raghuvanshi boys are thinking.

And girls too, tried to keep their husbands away from Raghvan. They knew how he is and what qualities he has, thus they wanted to keep him and their families away, long away.

Ram and Siya, that's whay is more hurting, they never had any fight, but when they argue it's always heartbreaking for both of them. Last time in Delhi, it was not that serious, but this time, it's literally hurting. 

And then the last line you said, kudos to you for this line. The Raghuvanshis are going to strengthen their bond and the Lankeshwars, their whole family is going to get destroyed. Countdown for the bad Lankeshwars has begun.! 

chsripriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi any chance of you updating today?

Srinivasan.R thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chsripriya

Hi any chance of you updating today?

somu nae like Kiya hai....that means we will get an update.....yeeeeeeeeeaaaaahhhh!!!!😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀ballae ballae ha ballae ballae 😃😃😃😃😃😃😃❤️

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Srinivasan.R

somu nae like Kiya hai....that means we will get an update.....yeeeeeeeeeaaaaahhhh!!!!😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀ballae ballae ha ballae ballae 😃😃😃😃😃😃😃❤️

Ok so to answer both of yours question about whether I will be updating today or not, so it's unsure 🥺 if possible then I'll be updating till evening. But I have a promo for you all, hope you will like that. I am not crying 💔🥺

Saumya96 thumbnail

In this world, full of change and chaos..

There is one thing of which they are certain..

Though there come any hurdle, any pain, any problem, one thing which will not change at all..

Is, their LOVE for each other.! 

Ram opens his hands in front of Siya and she gave him her hold, like she always do. The pair of hands always give her the support which she wants, which she wishes for.! 

Har mod pe jee ghabraye

Har mod pe jee ghabraye, sajna tere bina

Sajna tere bina...

Siya moves closer to him and rest her head on his chest, placing her right palm on his heart. While Ram wraps her completely with his right hand, pulling her closer to him. The place always feels the most secured one to Siya, when he is around then there is no scope of any distressing situation.!

Mere dil ko kuchh nahi bhaaye

Mere dil ko kuchh nahi bhaaye sajna tere bina

Sajna tere bina...

Both of them turns their sight towards each other, their eyes having that relief of completeness, their curved lips told the happiness of being around each other, the warmth in each other's embrace do not require any other thing around the world, they have already completed each other.!

Judaai judaai, kabhi aaye na judaai...

Judaai judaai, ho Rabba aaye na judaai...!

The picture perfect, when the two people in love look at each other, more specifically gets flown into each other's eyes, they do not care about the world and the world too do not have that power to destroy their love.! 

"Ever has it been that LOVE knows not its own depth until the hour of SEPARATION.!"

New phase in Ram and Siya's life:

"The test of Love...!"

P.S: Lines from song "Mujhe ek pal chain na aaye" Judaai (1997 movie); Quoted lines and image directly taken from Google

Edited by Saumya96 - 2 years ago
karuna_kini thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

This test of LOVE is going to stand strong against all times. It is going to be an inspiration for millions ❤️❤️ But the pain,suffering and separation will not be easy. 😔😔 

Sammy04 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

These lines are itself most heartbreaking. Thanks a ton for accepting my song request. I don't know what should I comment, the quote the picture which you have put, everything is giving me only tears. With a relief that soon everything is going to get back on track. Separation is  in their destiny, but then they have to meet again, with more love. 

One quote I would like to add - separation is not the weaken the love, it's to strengthen the bond! 

Continue soon, love 

Sammy

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: karuna_kini

This test of LOVE is going to stand strong against all times. It is going to be an inspiration for millions ❤️❤️ But the pain,suffering and separation will not be easy. 😔😔 

True ❣️ they have to stand strong and so as their love.! 

Pain, suffering, separation, aftermath and whatever, now they have to bear everything, hoping to have a positive result after the end.! 

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sammy04

These lines are itself most heartbreaking. Thanks a ton for accepting my song request. I don't know what should I comment, the quote the picture which you have put, everything is giving me only tears. With a relief that soon everything is going to get back on track. Separation is  in their destiny, but then they have to meet again, with more love. 

One quote I would like to add - separation is not the weaken the love, it's to strengthen the bond! 

Continue soon, love 

Sammy

Yes I'll use this song in one of the update too, that time I'll give you the credits for the suggestion.

Well, rightly said, separation is in their destiny 💔 

And nice lines, claps for that, that was indeed emotional one.! 

Same123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Pls nake it a happy ending ... i hate sad endings !!! pls pls pls pls pls !!!