Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Srinivasan.R thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Somu.....such an heart breaking update 💔...my god...siya is literally shattered 💔...I really feel bad for her.... kaisae ronae lagi bechari...😢....and then urmila ka di Wala role is so beautiful....aww....siya and urmi share a very close bond❤️....aur....suvarna😡....drama karnae lagi....raghavan Villa Mae jakae...abb sabko Sach patha chal gaya....but still the good group of lankeswars are still unaware of the ongoing thing...and I am damn sure....agar patha bi Chala...aur rukaanae kae liye bi raghavan saw bolae....tab bhi raghavan kuch mannae nahi Wala....and how horrible of suvarna 😡...chi...I hate her.... revenge lenae kae liye keh Rahi hai....chi...how can someone be soooo selfish 😡....and then raghavan ka vo laugh... brought a chill flow through my spine😫....and his last dialogue....my Jaan...I didn't expect this Soo soon...I didn't expect ki....ye Sab ithna jaldi ho jaye😫...I am literally dhak dhak 💔.....I don't know what to say....💔💔💔💔..and ram is also going through the worst..and acha hua he shared something with urmi..he will feel somewhat light...and I literally fell for the brother sister conversation....aww...urmi is Soo possessive and caring for her siya dii❤️😘😍..and ram ka Kya kehna....he is somewhat right in his point...but let's see... abb siya ram ko kaisae manayegi❤️....... thank you so much for the update somuuuu....I loved you.... love you....will love you till forever ❤️.... waiting for the next update despiratly....and haan....promo padi thi....ohhhh ...test of love💔....yes .... completely true....love doesn't know it's own depth until the hour of separation 💔.... waiting somu..... waiting...Jai siya var ramchandra 💓... Jai siya ram ♥️...take care...and again....love you ❤️😘😍..

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Loved it dear Saumya 

Awesome and interesting 🤗🤗 

First of all Siya is really scared of Ram behavior realizing she had hurt him big time & had disappointed him 

Urmila support Siya in all this & made her realize that Ram too needs space & time to cope up with the new findings 😊 

I really appreciate that urmila took initiative to walk & have a chat with Ram ... & I seriously loved their mature conversation

I loved how Urmila took out her frustration & Ram patiently replied to her doubts... Correctly said by Ram that what if things get serious in coming time this could be dangerous for all the Girls not just Siya

Coming to Lankeshwars  ... This was bound to happen & Finally Chapter of Revenge has started ... I really fear that now Raghvan will not spare an ounce to trouble girls 

Let's see what happens next

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon🤗 🤗

Khyati55 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Okay.... First let me register everything and decide whether to cry for Siya, slay down the Lankeshwar's in pieces, or adore the bro sis bond of Ram and Urmila.... Today's episode clearly shows how talented you are...with your words you can create magic... Just take a moment pat your shoulders from my side in appreciation for this... Yesterday only you were suggesting me to write something, but believe me I don't stand anywhere near in front of such talented writers like you, golden aura and Priya... You all are so talented that not for single second I feel disconnected or bored from the story... Hats off to You girl..👏👏👏👏

Now coming to the episode...

Actually when you mentioned Siya getting up to witness Ram missing I knew that Ram might have gone to office to stay alone and away for sometime as this is needed for both to rethink on everything and understand eachother's pov.. Siya is miserable and disheartened to see Ram giving a cold shoulder to her for the very first time and she knows it well too that Ram is doing all this to make her realise where she was at fault, no she was not wrong to think of becoming a sheild all alone for her family but was wrong to not inform him or alert him about the upcoming danger. And Ram know very well that Siya is not weak or incapable of handling such situation but yes everytime it's not necessary to bear everything alone as no matter how strong is the central pillar of the house but supporting pillars are needed to make the house stand strong and upright.... 

The way Urmila had supported Siya , gave her strength and a warm embrace to let her tears flow ,let her pain show is what we call sisters goal, no matter if you are elder or younger but having a sister by your side in every situation is something different, though we can open up in front of our parents, brothers,husband or anyone whom we are connected but the way to sisters communicate, their way of assurance and everything is different.. the things which we can't share with anyone,we can share it with our sister... The soothing yet honest words which Urmila spoke today to Siya about Ram is what she was needing at that time to ponder on her activity...

The way Urmila was showing her right not only as Siya's sister but also as Ram's younger sister, and asking the questions, making him open up his feelings instead of bottling it down , understanding Ram's situation too, regretting and feeling guilty to hide things from him, seeking forgiveness, ordering him, playful teasing to lighten up the situation and mood and Ram too responding as not only brother in law but caring brother, behaving as protective guardian for his little sisters, loving husband, and also like a kid complaining each and every gesture showed the purity of their bond, the bond which is not formed by love but by heart and stronger than anyother bond was so heartwarming..... I totally lost my heart in the story..

Now about these chakrams, I can't understand how can someone stoop so low that being the cause of someone's misery, creating a havoc in someone's life , play the victim card infront of the society and seek sympathy of them , though knowing very well that you are wrong but instead of correcting it , digging the grave of crimes for herself as well as for family...and in all these situations Raghavan enjoying it like a movie being played... Well let him laugh as much as he can who knows what will happen in his death bed, but I must say Raghavan that Murugan is surely writting a great script, script of destruction of crime and the criminal from this world and at that time others will laugh and you will not have even a single tear left to even cry on the situation... Just let him enjoy his last few days as much as he can... Well actually wanted to say much more for this family but why to disturb your own mental peace and sanity for those who are not even worthy of it...

Well waiting for the next part 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺..

Love you dear 💖💖💖💖💕

SangjuktaBarman thumbnail

Today's spotlight of the story was indeed Urmila ....  Raghuvanshi family is  lucky to have Rajrishi girls as their Bahus....the way she handled Ram and Siya was the best part....people usually remember Siya for her bravery and sacrifices, but  they don't remember Urmila, who probably made a great sacrifice...      don't know what will happen when this angel will be out of their lives along  with Siya ,,,Will Laksman and Ram be able to live??? thank you so much for highlighting her part...I have always been in love with Urmila , her bravery, her sacrifices and her unconditional love for her family...FOR ME SHE IS THE HEROINE , THE UNSUNG HEROINE OF RAMAYANA...and feeling up her void in this story goes to you...

Uff,,,I became a bit emotional..okay now back to the story...Sulochana, I have became  a fan of  this girl...in one sharp click she  guessed that Suvarna is hiding something...Literally she is the girl every parent would want as a daughter ....I feel bad for her that she is stuck in a toxic relationship with that bloody Indrajeet. Will he ever understand her value or just used her as the formality of so called wife ???

If I get a chance to enter this story , the first thing I will do is kidnap Suvarna , correction ,abduct Suvarna and bring her here , so that she may cause no more trouble in the lives of our super 8...and then I will abduct indrajeet and raghvan...nice planning😃😃😃 right???  

Well keep smiling , shining, and as I say' STAY WELL AND ALWAYS BE HAPPY'...(I am a bit filmy some times, I hope you have no problem😃)  Sending you lots of hugs and kisses❤️❤️   

NOTE: IF YOU HAVE TIME READ THE STORY"PANCHALI, THE BLESSING IN DISGUISE" in wattpad,written by my friend...a wonderful story on Panchali, her pain, her anguish, her sacrifices,her humilation, her dark childhood, her love for her husbands and children and finally her friendship with her sakha...It is a story which will make you cry and laugh and make you fell happy as well as sad,,,please read if you can.... also it is for all the readers of this ff whoever is reading this comment ,if you can please read... 

With love as always,

Sanju      

Edited by SangjuktaBarman - 2 years ago
Saumya96 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Srinivasan.R

Somu.....such an heart breaking update 💔...my god...siya is literally shattered 💔...I really feel bad for her.... kaisae ronae lagi bechari...😢....and then urmila ka di Wala role is so beautiful....aww....siya and urmi share a very close bond❤️....aur....suvarna😡....drama karnae lagi....raghavan Villa Mae jakae...abb sabko Sach patha chal gaya....but still the good group of lankeswars are still unaware of the ongoing thing...and I am damn sure....agar patha bi Chala...aur rukaanae kae liye bi raghavan saw bolae....tab bhi raghavan kuch mannae nahi Wala....and how horrible of suvarna 😡...chi...I hate her.... revenge lenae kae liye keh Rahi hai....chi...how can someone be soooo selfish 😡....and then raghavan ka vo laugh... brought a chill flow through my spine😫....and his last dialogue....my Jaan...I didn't expect this Soo soon...I didn't expect ki....ye Sab ithna jaldi ho jaye😫...I am literally dhak dhak 💔.....I don't know what to say....💔💔💔💔..and ram is also going through the worst..and acha hua he shared something with urmi..he will feel somewhat light...and I literally fell for the brother sister conversation....aww...urmi is Soo possessive and caring for her siya dii❤️😘😍..and ram ka Kya kehna....he is somewhat right in his point...but let's see... abb siya ram ko kaisae manayegi❤️....... thank you so much for the update somuuuu....I loved you.... love you....will love you till forever ❤️.... waiting for the next update despiratly....and haan....promo padi thi....ohhhh ...test of love💔....yes .... completely true....love doesn't know it's own depth until the hour of separation 💔.... waiting somu..... waiting...Jai siya var ramchandra 💓... Jai siya ram ♥️...take care...and again....love you ❤️😘😍..

Yes, the sisters stand with each other in no matter what the situation is. All the four Rajrishi girls are awesome in that.

Vaibhav and Manda are aware about Rajrishi thing, Manda has bumped into Siya in Bali, but then they must be not remembering in a click. 

And yes Siya's abduction is there, we have already tried our best to strech the things with Lonavala track and all, but then, it has to come now can't delay more 😶😟

Ram and Urmila share a wonderful bond and lots of things will be showcased between them in the future too, as both of them are connected to Siya so closely. 

Stay tuned for the next ❣️

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: golden_aura

Loved it dear Saumya 

Awesome and interesting 🤗🤗 

First of all Siya is really scared of Ram behavior realizing she had hurt him big time & had disappointed him 

Urmila support Siya in all this & made her realize that Ram too needs space & time to cope up with the new findings 😊 

I really appreciate that urmila took initiative to walk & have a chat with Ram ... & I seriously loved their mature conversation

I loved how Urmila took out her frustration & Ram patiently replied to her doubts... Correctly said by Ram that what if things get serious in coming time this could be dangerous for all the Girls not just Siya

Coming to Lankeshwars  ... This was bound to happen & Finally Chapter of Revenge has started ... I really fear that now Raghvan will not spare an ounce to trouble girls 

Let's see what happens next

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon🤗 🤗

Sisters 🙌🏻 this thing they are for. Till now we have seen Siya taking a lead but now it is Urmila being a shield for her dii.! And how we cannot expect a mature conversation between Ram and his eyes sisters when there is something like that happened already.

And then, Ram had a valid point, what if things will get out of their hands in the near future.? 

And Raghvan, he is waiting there to get a point of chance and now he has already got that. Uff.! Let's see what happens..❣️

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khyati55

Okay.... First let me register everything and decide whether to cry for Siya, slay down the Lankeshwar's in pieces, or adore the bro sis bond of Ram and Urmila.... Today's episode clearly shows how talented you are...with your words you can create magic... Just take a moment pat your shoulders from my side in appreciation for this... Yesterday only you were suggesting me to write something, but believe me I don't stand anywhere near in front of such talented writers like you, golden aura and Priya... You all are so talented that not for single second I feel disconnected or bored from the story... Hats off to You girl..👏👏👏👏

Now coming to the episode...

Actually when you mentioned Siya getting up to witness Ram missing I knew that Ram might have gone to office to stay alone and away for sometime as this is needed for both to rethink on everything and understand eachother's pov.. Siya is miserable and disheartened to see Ram giving a cold shoulder to her for the very first time and she knows it well too that Ram is doing all this to make her realise where she was at fault, no she was not wrong to think of becoming a sheild all alone for her family but was wrong to not inform him or alert him about the upcoming danger. And Ram know very well that Siya is not weak or incapable of handling such situation but yes everytime it's not necessary to bear everything alone as no matter how strong is the central pillar of the house but supporting pillars are needed to make the house stand strong and upright.... 

The way Urmila had supported Siya , gave her strength and a warm embrace to let her tears flow ,let her pain show is what we call sisters goal, no matter if you are elder or younger but having a sister by your side in every situation is something different, though we can open up in front of our parents, brothers,husband or anyone whom we are connected but the way to sisters communicate, their way of assurance and everything is different.. the things which we can't share with anyone,we can share it with our sister... The soothing yet honest words which Urmila spoke today to Siya about Ram is what she was needing at that time to ponder on her activity...

The way Urmila was showing her right not only as Siya's sister but also as Ram's younger sister, and asking the questions, making him open up his feelings instead of bottling it down , understanding Ram's situation too, regretting and feeling guilty to hide things from him, seeking forgiveness, ordering him, playful teasing to lighten up the situation and mood and Ram too responding as not only brother in law but caring brother, behaving as protective guardian for his little sisters, loving husband, and also like a kid complaining each and every gesture showed the purity of their bond, the bond which is not formed by love but by heart and stronger than anyother bond was so heartwarming..... I totally lost my heart in the story..

Now about these chakrams, I can't understand how can someone stoop so low that being the cause of someone's misery, creating a havoc in someone's life , play the victim card infront of the society and seek sympathy of them , though knowing very well that you are wrong but instead of correcting it , digging the grave of crimes for herself as well as for family...and in all these situations Raghavan enjoying it like a movie being played... Well let him laugh as much as he can who knows what will happen in his death bed, but I must say Raghavan that Murugan is surely writting a great script, script of destruction of crime and the criminal from this world and at that time others will laugh and you will not have even a single tear left to even cry on the situation... Just let him enjoy his last few days as much as he can... Well actually wanted to say much more for this family but why to disturb your own mental peace and sanity for those who are not even worthy of it...

Well waiting for the next part 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺..

Love you dear 💖💖💖💖💕

First of all, thank you so much for the great great words khyatuu. You have every possible way to make me smile with your tariff. I think now I should be like Siya, asking you to have some different style for tariff now, like she said to Ram 😅

Discussing about the update, then yes, Ram and Siya need that alone time, where both have to get calm and understand each other. And exactly what Ram thinks, he is worried for the situation more. Though Siya is a pillar of strength, but then supporting pillars play a great role in the balance of the house. Kudos to you for the words 🙌🏻👏🏻

And sisters, yes they are for this. We have seen Raghuvanshi boys supporting each other. Now it's Rajrishi girls who has each other's back in this upcoming toughest situation in their lives. And then when we talk about Ram and Urmila, it is something out of the world bond. Always we talk about Lakshman and Siya's bond, but this is something different, I will say more special.?

Chakrams, I love that word, lol 😂 Raghvan do not deserve the sahanubhuti too. He is going to pay for his every deed. Taking things in joke, taking others life in joke too is his play. Gosh.! Let the justice happen soon. 💪🏻

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SangjuktaBarman

Today's spotlight of the story was indeed Urmila ....  Raghuvanshi family is  lucky to have Rajrishi girls as their Bahus....the way she handled Ram and Siya was the best part....people usually remember Siya for her bravery and sacrifices, but  they don't remember Urmila, who probably made a great sacrifice...      don't know what will happen when this angel will be out of their lives along  with Siya ,,,Will Laksman and Ram be able to live??? thank you so much for highlighting her part...I have always been in love with Urmila , her bravery, her sacrifices and her unconditional love for her family...FOR ME SHE IS THE HEROINE , THE UNSUNG HEROINE OF RAMAYANA...and feeling up her void in this story goes to you...

Uff,,,I became a bit emotional..okay now back to the story...Sulochana, I have became  a fan of  this girl...in one sharp click she  guessed that Suvarna is hiding something...Literally she is the girl every parent would want as a daughter ....I feel bad for her that she is stuck in a toxic relationship with that bloody Indrajeet. Will he ever understand her value or just used her as the formality of so called wife ???

If I get a chance to enter this story , the first thing I will do is kidnap Suvarna , correction ,abduct Suvarna and bring her here , so that she may cause no more trouble in the lives of our super 8...and then I will abduct indrajeet and raghvan...nice planning😃😃😃 right???  

Well keep smiling , shining, and as I say' STAY WELL AND ALWAYS BE HAPPY'...(I am a bit filmy some times, I hope you have no problem😃)  Sending you lots of hugs and kisses❤️❤️   

NOTE: IF YOU HAVE TIME READ THE STORY"PANCHALI, THE BLESSING IN DISGUISE" in wattpad,written by my friend...a wonderful story on Panchali, her pain, her anguish, her sacrifices,her humilation, her dark childhood, her love for her husbands and children and finally her friendship with her sakha...It is a story which will make you cry and laugh and make you fell happy as well as sad,,,please read if you can.... also it is for all the readers of this ff whoever is reading this comment ,if you can please read... 

With love as always,

Sanju      

Without any doubt, Urmila won many hearts today. In the real Ramayana too, Urmila is an unsung hero, the book itself showcase each and everything about her. And I am glad that I could portrait that some quality of the real Urmila mata, in this story via our Urmila.! 

On one hand there is Urmila and on the other we have Sulochana. This lady is earning so many fans for her. She is indeed a smart and intelligent one in their family. I feel ufos for Indrajeet who has not recognised her worth, and is not capable of doing that too. 

And yes, nice planning, wink wink. Suvarna is the one who should get kidnapped and let us drop her somewhere in patal lok.  And Raghvan and Indrajeet, may they get lost somewhere else in the world.! 

Also, the story which you have suggested, I will surely read it. Thanks for sharing it here. If possible attach the link for our readers so that it's easy for us. Thanks 😊👍🏻

P.S: check with your account once, I am not able to tag you. Also, are you here from that Wattpad plagiarized story.? Out of curiosity I asked, nothing more 😇

SangjuktaBarman thumbnail

I know it is common for you to react like that....Don't worry,  I am not from wattpad...I am just a reader 🙂🙂

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SangjuktaBarman

I know it is common for you to react like that....Don't worry,  I am not from wattpad...I am just a reader 🙂🙂

It's not about worry 😂 actually many readers from Wattpad have message me that they are here after that story and wanted to know the link about the original story. That's why I just asked you. !