Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saumya96 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Shraddhakonde4

sad update tha 😢.... bharat manvi se naraz hai ki baat bhi nahi ker raha but me hoti to me bhi gussa karti .... manvi ne bharat ke sath sara incident share kiya aur manvi ne thik kaha us time urmila and shruti se badi sirf manvi thi .... aur manvi ko un dono ko bhi sambhalna tha .. thank God bharat man gaya 🤗 wo jyada der tak gussa nahi rahega manvi se .... LAKSHMILA 😢😢 lakshman ne urmila se bahot baar pucha tha ki kya hua kya nahi but urmila ne nahi kaga to lakshman aur bhi disappointed hoga 😨 lakshman ko urmila sad acchi nahi lagti ... urmila ne bhi sab clear ker diya lakshman ke sath aur lakshman bhi man gaya 😍😍 ....Shatrughan esa mat bolo ki tumhe muzpe trust nahi hai .. shruti ko tumpe bahot trust hai .. Shruti jab cookie bolti hai to kitna cute lagta hai ❤❤ ... shatrughan bhi man gaya 🤩 .... but ram nahi manega itni jaldi ... siya ne bali ki puri story bata di phir bhi ram nahi mana wo hurt hai aur use time cahiye but siya apne ram ko jarror manaegi ❤❤ ... ye suvarna chennai ja rahi ab sita haran 😭😭😰 siyaUPDATE SOON ❤❤❤

Bharat had a point, the girls will share the things when it goes out of hand or what.? But then Manvi was right too, she have a responsibility of Urmila and Shruti and of Siya too.

Lakshman had asked Urmila still she didn't told him, that's what made Lakshman disappointed for. Why Urmila have to get scare for his reaction, Lakshman will react according to the situation, that's whay Ram says.!

Shatrughan was hurt because he thought no one considers him an adult, but no he is thinking wrong. All eight of them have equal responsibility towards each other.

Ram, he is hurt to the core. The way they had conversation told everything. He will need time. Let's see what happens.? 

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sammy04

Congratulations for the first update in the new thread! 

Emotional one, indeed the emotional update, can't see these 8 like this. It's heartbreaking!

ManRat were pacifying each other, yes Manvi is right, Bharat is the one who will understand her the most. The responsibility of being a second child, Bharat understands that. The same turmoil he went through when Ram has left the house in the past. 

LakshMila, my god it's so painful to see them like this. Lakshman's anger justified and Urmila's disappointment is too justified. You are right, she knows him that he will react in the unbelievable way. And the accident, how will Lakshman come out of it? 

ShruGhan, the babies, it's heartbreaking to watch Shatrughan making everyone believe that he is mature now. Though everyone trust his calibre still somewhere in his heart he feels the same being in protective enviornment. 

And then, SiRa, gosh this can't be happening. Ram is literally hurt, very hurt, still in this situation he is caring for her. And can't see Siya like that, I think we have to have a habit now to witness her like this. The song, my god, how you choose a perfect song according to the situation can you please answer my question Ms Saumya? 

Suvarna to he hi gadhedi, jayegi ab apne Anna ko chugli karne. The workers in the Raghuvanshi palace are not there so that it's easy to kidnap Siya, he na? It's for the track right? 

Continue soon, will be waiting eagerly.

Love,

Sammy

Thanks dear ☺️

Yes, the situation between Manvi and Bharat has been exchanged now. First Bharat eas in a turmoil now it's Manvi.

Everything is justified whatever Lakshman did or whatever he is doing. Suvarna deserves this. Still he has to bear the accident thing now, not only him but the whole family.!

Shatrughan's point is valid again, but then he was hurt that's why he thought like that. Everyone considers him adult and mature. 

And SiRa, it happened, both of them are like this for the first time. It's heartbreaking. And I don't know how it happens but the song gets automatically played into my mind 🤪

Correctly guessed Sammy, workers are not present, easy to abduct Siya. That's all I will say.! 

Sammy04 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saumya96

Thanks dear ☺️

Yes, the situation between Manvi and Bharat has been exchanged now. First Bharat eas in a turmoil now it's Manvi.

Everything is justified whatever Lakshman did or whatever he is doing. Suvarna deserves this. Still he has to bear the accident thing now, not only him but the whole family.!

Shatrughan's point is valid again, but then he was hurt that's why he thought like that. Everyone considers him adult and mature. 

And SiRa, it happened, both of them are like this for the first time. It's heartbreaking. And I don't know how it happens but the song gets automatically played into my mind 🤪

Correctly guessed Sammy, workers are not present, easy to abduct Siya. That's all I will say.! 

I knew it! And the boys must be in their office at that time I guess. Ghar me girls will be alone and Raghvan will make his entry to kidnap siya? 

Gosh! I don't have that strength to read the episode, it's heartbreaking! 

chsripriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Awesome update dear 😊

Heartbreak ing one but loved it

You have nailed all 8 emotions perfectly

My heart goes for Siya, it's always how much Ram loves and need her

This episode showed how much Siya needs Ram

Take care and continue soon 😘

God bless you 🙂

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chsripriya

Awesome update dear 😊

Heartbreak ing one but loved it

You have nailed all 8 emotions perfectly

My heart goes for Siya, it's always how much Ram loves and need her

This episode showed how much Siya needs Ram

Take care and continue soon 😘

God bless you 🙂

Correctly observed. Till now we have seen how Siya has been supporting Ram in every situation. It's always about how much Siya is needed to Ram. But now, it's Siya who is making Ram to believe that she needs him the most. Purely heartbreaking 💔

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Loved it dear Saumya 

Awesome and emotional update🤗🤗

I really loved how you penned the emotional state of everyone in the family... All four couples were really sad & irritated with this sudden entry of Raghvan 

I know that Girls were right on their place as they were afraid of impulse reaction of their husbands at an unknown place 

Shruti Urmila & Maanvi were successful in explaining their povs to their husbands but yes Bharat & Shatru were angry because anything major would have happened in all this & it might be a threat to their security

Ram took it completely other way round & was more hurt & angry as he didn't expect this from Siya & she too was sad to make him disappointed😞

🤔ᴴᴹᴹ now Swarna chali Chennai to kuch kaand to zaroor hoga 😞 hope Ram maan jaayega & Siya will make him understand

Let's see what happens next

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon🤗🤗

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: golden_aura

Loved it dear Saumya 

Awesome and emotional update🤗🤗

I really loved how you penned the emotional state of everyone in the family... All four couples were really sad & irritated with this sudden entry of Raghvan 

I know that Girls were right on their place as they were afraid of impulse reaction of their husbands at an unknown place 

Shruti Urmila & Maanvi were successful in explaining their povs to their husbands but yes Bharat & Shatru were angry because anything major would have happened in all this & it might be a threat to their security

Ram took it completely other way round & was more hurt & angry as he didn't expect this from Siya & she too was sad to make him disappointed😞

🤔ᴴᴹᴹ now Swarna chali Chennai to kuch kaand to zaroor hoga 😞 hope Ram maan jaayega & Siya will make him understand

Let's see what happens next

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon🤗🤗

Yes that was needed, the emotions of all eight of them, showcased different things which were necessary to show. 

Girls were right and so as boys' anger is justified. Everyone is behaving according to the situation.! 

He is cared about Siya's security, that's why he is angry. At the time of Jayant too, Siya told him when he asked her, and that's why Ram is worried why she didn't told him before.?

Suvarna's Anna is waiting there to create a kand.! Gosh, going to be really very difficult..

Srinivasan.R thumbnail

Hey somu....hope you are doing well...I am so sorry...I wasn't there at the starting of the 4 th thread😌....but I am here now....so.... congratulations to our 4 th thread somuuu❤️🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎊🎊🎉🎉🎉🎊❤️❤️❤️💓💓💓😍😍😘😚😚😍😍😘😍😚😍😊😊❤️❤️🎉🎊🎊🎉... don't have words to express my feelings today.....I don't know you...but still I know you...I haven't seen you...but still I have seen you..... through our story....you are just like a fairy angel to me.....whom I can't see...but can experience...who make me happy beyond limits❤️💓....love you somu....you have to be Soo proud of yourself.....you have got Soo many lovers for you through this story....kisi ko apnae dii mili....kisiko abnae bestie mili....kisiko apnae oxygen giver mili...kisi ko apnae magician mili...aur kisi ko apnae rockstar mili....we have got so much from you....and hope we gave the same to you💓❤️...you know I don't have friends....I don't have anyone of my age to share my feelings...to share my everything....but I always have you now....I don't know what I am for you....but you are my fairy❤️💓....if I tell about you....then I will never stop...😁...so just always remember.... again I am saying....no matter what....I am always there for you....I know .. you do your hobby....but....that makes our oxygen....I have never imagined...that I would find something like this...and someone like you in my life....but yessss !!!!....I did😭😭😭....you came in my life as my sunshine.... just....I love you....okkkkkkk....now enough of my blabber 😅.... getting into the update.... everything can change in mere minutes....it's true😔.... raghuvanshis are getting started with their bad days😔....but we have to be strong.... we know... struggles come our way....but there is always a light when there is dark ....it is the fate that the dark is approaching....but I have full faith that light will come soon....💓...sira💔....I can't see them like this💔💔💔💔....Sach Mae somu....my heart broke .....and other couples are also going through their toughest..... 💔....and suvarna 😡.... she is the reason for her today's state but she is blaming others for that...and abb Chennai bi ja Rahi hai...😢....abb everything is falling in place.... literally ...dhak dhak....💔...and repeating the same question....will urmi also be kidnapped?...... waiting for the next update....will wait for you 💓....but hope to get it soon😊....again...I love you....and somu.....love you too math boolna.... expect kathi Hoon somu😅....even if you don't love me.....I will love you 💓. .... forever 😊💓..... Jai siya ram ♥️....and somu.... please forgive me for not being active here .... you know ...I don't know why.... but I was feeling somewhat distant from you.... by the reply of my comments....I don't know....but I felt..😔🙁.... please forgive me if I have hurt you...or if I have done something wrong 😔...I am sorry for that...but still I love you 💓...you know me....and I promise you ....that would never miss any comment of any update 😊.... love you again 💓

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Srinivasan.R

Hey somu....hope you are doing well...I am so sorry...I wasn't there at the starting of the 4 th thread😌....but I am here now....so.... congratulations to our 4 th thread somuuu❤️🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎊🎊🎉🎉🎉🎊❤️❤️❤️💓💓💓😍😍😘😚😚😍😍😘😍😚😍😊😊❤️❤️🎉🎊🎊🎉... don't have words to express my feelings today.....I don't know you...but still I know you...I haven't seen you...but still I have seen you..... through our story....you are just like a fairy angel to me.....whom I can't see...but can experience...who make me happy beyond limits❤️💓....love you somu....you have to be Soo proud of yourself.....you have got Soo many lovers for you through this story....kisi ko apnae dii mili....kisiko abnae bestie mili....kisiko apnae oxygen giver mili...kisi ko apnae magician mili...aur kisi ko apnae rockstar mili....we have got so much from you....and hope we gave the same to you💓❤️...you know I don't have friends....I don't have anyone of my age to share my feelings...to share my everything....but I always have you now....I don't know what I am for you....but you are my fairy❤️💓....if I tell about you....then I will never stop...😁...so just always remember.... again I am saying....no matter what....I am always there for you....I know .. you do your hobby....but....that makes our oxygen....I have never imagined...that I would find something like this...and someone like you in my life....but yessss !!!!....I did😭😭😭....you came in my life as my sunshine.... just....I love you....okkkkkkk....now enough of my blabber 😅.... getting into the update.... everything can change in mere minutes....it's true😔.... raghuvanshis are getting started with their bad days😔....but we have to be strong.... we know... struggles come our way....but there is always a light when there is dark ....it is the fate that the dark is approaching....but I have full faith that light will come soon....💓...sira💔....I can't see them like this💔💔💔💔....Sach Mae somu....my heart broke .....and other couples are also going through their toughest..... 💔....and suvarna 😡.... she is the reason for her today's state but she is blaming others for that...and abb Chennai bi ja Rahi hai...😢....abb everything is falling in place.... literally ...dhak dhak....💔...and repeating the same question....will urmi also be kidnapped?...... waiting for the next update....will wait for you 💓....but hope to get it soon😊....again...I love you....and somu.....love you too math boolna.... expect kathi Hoon somu😅....even if you don't love me.....I will love you 💓. .... forever 😊💓..... Jai siya ram ♥️....and somu.... please forgive me for not being active here .... you know ...I don't know why.... but I was feeling somewhat distant from you.... by the reply of my comments....I don't know....but I felt..😔🙁.... please forgive me if I have hurt you...or if I have done something wrong 😔...I am sorry for that...but still I love you 💓...you know me....and I promise you ....that would never miss any comment of any update 😊.... love you again 💓

Thank you, congratulations to you too.! 

And yes I know how much you people are in love with this story. Well, it's not just a story, it's a feeling.! And I have learnt a lot from this FF, all the values and each and everything which I portrait is actually the feeling of my heart. I live with each update and that's what make me to take time to write it down. Also, I have achieved so many people and have extended my family, so so so glad that you all are in my life.!

Coming towards the update, then it is a start of a bad phase for the Raghuvanshis now. They have to bear the pain ! Everyone is going through some of the other pain. And I know you are asking about Urmila's abduction again and again, but I am not disclosing it 🤪 it's because I want to keep you all on the edge, that's why I didn't answered many of yours questions too.

And aisa nahi hai Hema, don't think like that I am not talking with anyone, seriously speaking mera dhyan nahi hota forums me aajkal I am too busy with my work.. khyati, sonali knows about that as they have personally messaged me. I hardly get time to write the parts, and that I want to do because once I loose the track then it will be very difficult for me to get here back. So don't think other way, I am absolutely fine with everyone, you all are my dear dear friends and I love you all 🤗 

Khyati55 thumbnail

Yaar.... I really don't know what to say, my hands are trembling,heart racing at the speed of light,mind blank, eyes teary, lips trembling, words trying to come out but blocking in the throat, all of sudden environment feels gloomy and sad, especially that song.... I was holding my tears in my eyes with great effort but the moment I clicked the play button and the song played, I was imagining Siya and Ram in front of eyes, and the pain they and their siblings are going through and that was the the last thread stopping my tears and automatically I don't know when , and why but I started crying,no it's not that I am listening to this song for first time,but to imagine someone in the song and feel the meaning of every single word for that person,it actually brings a change.... The disappointment of husbands not from their wives but from themselves is what hurting the most, though the three have forgiven their wives but deep down they are disappointed from themselves for failing to protect them, failing to see through them , their pain, miseries all what they were naming as overthinking was actually the darkest secret they had hidden, failing to be the support of their wives when they were actually in the pool of trouble.... Though this is not the truth, neither it was the lack of faith of girls but rather sense of protection for their family for their husbands but every person have different prospect to think , girls did what was best at that time according to them but at present when their biggest nightmare is marking the re entry in their life, everything just got messed up...

Girls though have their own reasons for hiding such a big thing but reality is in order to protect their family and happiness, they disappointed their husbands... especially Ram and Siya... Not even for once this couple had a fight in their married life, not for once Ram got angry for anything except that incident in delhi when Siya quoted Ram's protective behaviour as possessiveness but that time too situation was not such but this time situation is completely poles apart. That time Siya was not in any sort of danger but this time Siya is standing at such a place that danger is surrounding her from all the sides .... I just wish everything between Ram Siya to settle well before it's gonna be too late..

Not wanting to talk about such people who had sworned to live in delusion world where they judge and see everything from their eyes... But thing is for sure people who live in the height of delusion falls so hard that they don't have slightest energy left to even straighten up....though she is going to set fire in the life of Raghuvanshi but what they don't know is this fire is going to strengthen up the bond of Raghuvanshi like gold and destroy the life of Lankeshwar's to ashes....

Eagerly desperately waiting for the next part 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺...

Update soon 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

Love you dear 💖💖💖💖💕💖😊