Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Same123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Thank god !!!! Thank u thank u thank u soooo much !! aahhhh !! u r the one of the finest writers i hv ever came across

Saumya96 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Sammy04 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Good morning! The episode was highlighted because of Urmila, she stole the show today! The words which she had with both Ram and Siya gave me happy tears. We always talk about Siya being a protector of the three girls, but today it was Urmila who was Siya's protector. The way she scolded Ram for making her dii sad was so beautiful for me. I always love Urmila and Ram's bonding, if Ram would have younger sisters then definitely they would have been like Manvi, Urmila and Shruti. And the words Ram said to her was valid, I agree with him totally. Ram and Siya don't have to explain each other, they understand their fights too. Though the girls and boys are worried for their bhaiya bhabhi, but then the eldest couple have that maturity inbuilt. 

Siya Urmila convo was something different, this is the first time we have seen Urmila making Siya understand. Urmila literally took my hear in today's part, loved her today.

Then, the second scene, Suvarna reached Chennai and whatever drama she created was already known. But now, Raghvan doesn't care about his sister, he just have got a chance to trouble the Rajrishi girls more, that's it. What a family they are? Raghvan could see his sister's face but rather than asking her is she fine or not, he has already started planning the things for Siya? Aur ye Indrajeet kitna badtameez he bhai, he doesn't know how to talk. Me Manda hoti to do thappad marti ise, wo bhi sabke samne. Kudos to Sulochana for guessing thqt Suvarna must have created the problems on her own, I am in love with this lady. 

Now let's see how he is going to plan her kidnapping, I don't have to mention the name it's painful to do that! 

Love,

Sammy

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sammy04

Good morning! The episode was highlighted because of Urmila, she stole the show today! The words which she had with both Ram and Siya gave me happy tears. We always talk about Siya being a protector of the three girls, but today it was Urmila who was Siya's protector. The way she scolded Ram for making her dii sad was so beautiful for me. I always love Urmila and Ram's bonding, if Ram would have younger sisters then definitely they would have been like Manvi, Urmila and Shruti. And the words Ram said to her was valid, I agree with him totally. Ram and Siya don't have to explain each other, they understand their fights too. Though the girls and boys are worried for their bhaiya bhabhi, but then the eldest couple have that maturity inbuilt. 

Siya Urmila convo was something different, this is the first time we have seen Urmila making Siya understand. Urmila literally took my hear in today's part, loved her today.

Then, the second scene, Suvarna reached Chennai and whatever drama she created was already known. But now, Raghvan doesn't care about his sister, he just have got a chance to trouble the Rajrishi girls more, that's it. What a family they are? Raghvan could see his sister's face but rather than asking her is she fine or not, he has already started planning the things for Siya? Aur ye Indrajeet kitna badtameez he bhai, he doesn't know how to talk. Me Manda hoti to do thappad marti ise, wo bhi sabke samne. Kudos to Sulochana for guessing thqt Suvarna must have created the problems on her own, I am in love with this lady. 

Now let's see how he is going to plan her kidnapping, I don't have to mention the name it's painful to do that! 

Love,

Sammy

Urmila, she won the hearts 🥰🤩 and isn't it amazing to read something like that where a younger sister is so protective and caring towards her elder sister.! And a beautiful statement you've said, Ram and Siya understand their fights too, I am glad you are so much into the story that ypu actually understand the bond and relations.

And yes, Raghvan doesn't have anything for his sister, he only got an addition in his motive. Gosh.! Indrajeet, carbon copy of Raghvan, can't expect more from him. Sulochana, indeed the smartest amongst them, she knows Suvarna has done something to get a answer back like that.! Let's see what is there next.

Shraddhakonde4 thumbnail
Siya aur urmila ka moment kitna beautiful tha ... aaj urmila elder sister ban gai ❤ Siya ko ese dekhe accha nahi lag raha but siya bhi hurt hai because ram baat nahi ker raha hai .... urmila ne kitna accha samzaya siya ko .. ram hurt hai aur use time ki zarurat hai ye baat urmila ne thik kahi .     Suvarna 😡 aate he drama start .... pure family ko pata hai ki ye ladki kesi hai 🙄😑... raghvan ne ye baat dhik kahi ki ye suvarna kahi bhi jati hai ashanti khud aa jati hai ... sulochna ne thik he kaha tha aur guess bhi thik kiya tha but kisine uski baat nahi suni .. ye suvarna dramaqueen hai 😤 ... raghvan ko pata chal gaya hai ki suvarna ko ram se pyar hai aur ab wo revange bhi lene wala hai 😰😰😟😟😖   Urmila and ram bonding ❤❤❤ urmila aur ram ki bonding meri favorite hai ... ram ne sabse pahile siya ke bare me he pucha ... urmila siya ko sad nahi dekh sakti 😖 ... urmila ne siya ka point of view se samzaya aur ram ne apne point of view se ...  😊 jyada majnu banne ki jarrorat nahi hai 🤣 ... Bahot emotional tha ram aur urmila ka conversation 😢❤ UPDATE SOON ❤❤
karuna_kini thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Haaye Urmila jaisi behen 😍😍😍😍 I am lucky in that matter. My sister is just like her 🥰 But she stole my heart today. She consoled Siya and even explained her that Ram has the right to be angry. Especially when they hid such a big matter from him. 

But again as a sister she went to office to speak to Ram and inform him about Siya's condition. Though Ram knows but still Urmila as a concerned sister went and told and even asked him to forgive on behalf of everyone. She is just Love. No wonder our angry young man fell in love with her. 

And Suvarna. Problems pehle khud khada kare aur phir apne aap ko victim bataye. Khub acha hai. Chalo ab Lankeshwar's mein bhi sab jaante hai ki Suvarna dimaag se paidal hai. Lekin Raghavan toh badla lega. Bohot khoob badla lega. Apni choti behen ke liye nahi, apne liye. Murugan! 

Loved the update ❤️

Continue soon 😊

Thanks for PM 💕

Love 💗

Karu

Apukar thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Good morning!

Poor Siya, felt very sad for her. But Ram also has got a valid point. Urmila.... how much I have loved her part today! She is like duniya jaaye bhaar mein, meri didi ko jo bhi rulayega khabar hein uska! Loved how she tried to make Ram understant as well as understood what's Ram saying. 

Suvarna.... Family.... and that "dear" sister.... ok lets laugh for sometime 🤣 Everyone knows she is melodramatic and wrong. But still just to justify "nasty" nazar Raghvan is going to plan against Raghuvanshis. 

Can't wait for the next update! Though... I do not want that part to come 🥺

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shraddhakonde4

Siya aur urmila ka moment kitna beautiful tha ... aaj urmila elder sister ban gai ❤ Siya ko ese dekhe accha nahi lag raha but siya bhi hurt hai because ram baat nahi ker raha hai .... urmila ne kitna accha samzaya siya ko .. ram hurt hai aur use time ki zarurat hai ye baat urmila ne thik kahi . Suvarna 😡 aate he drama start .... pure family ko pata hai ki ye ladki kesi hai 🙄😑... raghvan ne ye baat dhik kahi ki ye suvarna kahi bhi jati hai ashanti khud aa jati hai ... sulochna ne thik he kaha tha aur guess bhi thik kiya tha but kisine uski baat nahi suni .. ye suvarna dramaqueen hai 😤 ... raghvan ko pata chal gaya hai ki suvarna ko ram se pyar hai aur ab wo revange bhi lene wala hai 😰😰😟😟😖 Urmila and ram bonding ❤❤❤ urmila aur ram ki bonding meri favorite hai ... ram ne sabse pahile siya ke bare me he pucha ... urmila siya ko sad nahi dekh sakti 😖 ... urmila ne siya ka point of view se samzaya aur ram ne apne point of view se ... 😊 jyada majnu banne ki jarrorat nahi hai 🤣 ... Bahot emotional tha ram aur urmila ka conversation 😢❤UPDATE SOON ❤❤

Chalo everyone loved Urmila today.! Lots of love to her ☺️

Suvarna ka to dusra naam hi drama hai, bilkul nahi baaz aayegi yeh.

Sulochana is always right regarding everything, indeed the most intelligent and sensible person in that family. 

Ram and Urmila fan here too 🙌🏻 something very beautiful, I think it's not comparable with Siya and Lakshman's bond, both are unique in their own way.

Hmm.. let's see what next.?

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: karuna_kini

Haaye Urmila jaisi behen 😍😍😍😍 I am lucky in that matter. My sister is just like her 🥰 But she stole my heart today. She consoled Siya and even explained her that Ram has the right to be angry. Especially when they hid such a big matter from him. 

But again as a sister she went to office to speak to Ram and inform him about Siya's condition. Though Ram knows but still Urmila as a concerned sister went and told and even asked him to forgive on behalf of everyone. She is just Love. No wonder our angry young man fell in love with her. 

And Suvarna. Problems pehle khud khada kare aur phir apne aap ko victim bataye. Khub acha hai. Chalo ab Lankeshwar's mein bhi sab jaante hai ki Suvarna dimaag se paidal hai. Lekin Raghavan toh badla lega. Bohot khoob badla lega. Apni choti behen ke liye nahi, apne liye. Murugan! 

Loved the update ❤️

Continue soon 😊

Thanks for PM 💕

Love 💗

Karu

So happy to hear that, having a sister is absolutely luckiest thing in the world, I am luck too then, wink wink.! 

Urmila did her job from both the ways, made her Siya dii understand plus scolded Ram too.! Lakshman ke language me bolo to- hayee.! Yeh kya kar diya Mila, firse dil jit liya 😁

Drama queen hai Suvarna, the purest villain. Gosh kya family hai.! Raghvan bhi ready hai now, to take a proper revenge.... Uff.!

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Apukar

Good morning!

Poor Siya, felt very sad for her. But Ram also has got a valid point. Urmila.... how much I have loved her part today! She is like duniya jaaye bhaar mein, meri didi ko jo bhi rulayega khabar hein uska! Loved how she tried to make Ram understant as well as understood what's Ram saying. 

Suvarna.... Family.... and that "dear" sister.... ok lets laugh for sometime 🤣 Everyone knows she is melodramatic and wrong. But still just to justify "nasty" nazar Raghvan is going to plan against Raghuvanshis. 

Can't wait for the next update! Though... I do not want that part to come 🥺

Kudos to Urmila today, Lakshman ko pata lagega to hayee ek jordar jhappi milni hai Mila ko usse 🤪

I loved that sentence, duniya jaye bhad me 😂 

Suvarna.... She is terrible and becoming more nasty day by day. The word like insult doesn't go with her, she first has to have self respect.! 

Let's see what happens next..