Saumya96 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: chsripriya

Congratulations dear 😚

Awesome update as usual

Waiting how siya and girls manofy Ram and boys

Continue soon

One small request once this FF is complete, could you please start sequel?

Take care and God bless you 💓

Thanks dear.! Ram and boys are heartbroken, don't know how much time they will take, or else it will be too late for Ram.? 💔

And yes, I have already mentioned this before that I am thinking about the sequel after this FF gets complete. So yes, be in touch 🤪

P.S: Empty your inbox dear, I couldn't send you the message.! 

Edited by Saumya96 - 2 years ago
Asthatripathi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
congratulations suamya for your new thread and many more to come that and I'm pitty sure for that thank so much for entertaining us for almost 1 and half year I think so because I started reading for fiction from last month when boys have took there wife's for Lonavala so thank for entertaining me from last 1 month and thank u for bearing my all time favorite questions so patiently 😂😸😂😸😂 so wherever I reply or comment anything my reply or comment always ends with are u updating today 🥺🥺🥺🥺 so that's why thought to ask this again that are u updating today 🥺😂🥺😂 isko ek habbit samjhe ke reply de dena thik hai and again many many congratulations suamya
Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Asthatripathi

congratulations suamya for your new thread and many more to come that and I'm pitty sure for that thank so much for entertaining us for almost 1 and half year I think so because I started reading for fiction from last month when boys have took there wife's for Lonavala so thank for entertaining me from last 1 month and thank u for bearing my all time favorite questions so patiently 😂😸😂😸😂 so wherever I reply or comment anything my reply or comment always ends with are u updating today 🥺🥺🥺🥺 so that's why thought to ask this again that are u updating today 🥺😂🥺😂 isko ek habbit samjhe ke reply de dena thik hai and again many many congratulations suamya

Thank you.! Yes one year is completed, successfully I guess *wink wink*.!

And today's update, I am not sure, still into the midway, nothing written since morning... I will try though.! 🤗

Saumya96 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Apukar thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

1st of all a huge CNGRATULATIONS on your fourth thread! Such an achievement it is 🥰

Now, coming to the update, Bharat-Manvi conversation was perfect! They both acted reasonably. Lakshman-Urmila solved their problem in their own style even in this grave moment. I loved how Urmila still had the courage to get angry on Lakshman. Shatrughan's words were most piercing yaar, I can understand he might be dissapointed on being underestimated most of the time about maturity. But glad that they all came to an understanding. 

Ram is so hurt, and poor Siya, it's not her fault either. Girls wanted to protect boys from something unwanted, but at the same time that became the most problematic thing in their lives suddenly. I hope they will get along soon.

And this Suvarna, you went after a married man, attempted murder on his wife, faced the accident as a result of your madness, and its all "others" fault. Isse agaar diarrhea bhi ho jaye na, to bhi ye kahegi ki ye Raghuvanshi family ka fault hein. 

karuna_kini thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Hey Saumya.. Loved the update. The disappointment and anger which the boys had were justified. Loved the way you portrayed that. It was a very sad update. Couldn't see the 8 like this. Their condition made me tremble with fear as we very well know what is going to happen next. 

Ram's disappointment is right at its place and maybe the next day everything will be alright among husband-wife. Hopefully they all spend some good happy moments before the hard times all will face as a family. 

Now Suvarna is also going to go back to Chennai and once she tells Raghavan everything, he won't fight for his sister but for his ego which was hurt in Bali. God!! 😖😖

Thanks for PM. (I think you forgot to attach link. No worries! 😸) 

Do continue soon 😊

Will be waiting for the update ❤️

Love ❤️

Karu

Shraddhakonde4 thumbnail
sad update tha 😢.... bharat manvi se naraz hai ki baat bhi nahi ker raha but me hoti to me bhi gussa karti .... manvi ne bharat ke sath sara incident share kiya aur manvi ne thik kaha us time urmila and shruti se badi sirf manvi thi .... aur manvi ko un dono ko bhi sambhalna tha .. thank God bharat man gaya 🤗 wo jyada der tak gussa nahi rahega manvi se .... LAKSHMILA 😢😢 lakshman ne urmila se bahot baar pucha tha ki kya hua kya nahi but urmila ne nahi kaga to lakshman aur bhi disappointed hoga 😨 lakshman ko urmila sad acchi nahi lagti ... urmila ne bhi sab clear ker diya lakshman ke sath aur lakshman bhi man gaya 😍😍 ....Shatrughan esa mat bolo ki tumhe muzpe trust nahi hai .. shruti ko tumpe bahot trust hai .. Shruti jab cookie bolti hai to kitna cute lagta hai ❤❤ ... shatrughan bhi man gaya 🤩 .... but ram nahi manega itni jaldi ... siya ne bali ki puri story bata di phir bhi ram nahi mana wo hurt hai aur use time cahiye but siya apne ram ko jarror manaegi ❤❤ ... ye suvarna chennai ja rahi ab sita haran 😭😭😰 siya UPDATE SOON ❤❤❤
Sammy04 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Congratulations for the first update in the new thread! 

Emotional one, indeed the emotional update, can't see these 8 like this. It's heartbreaking!

ManRat were pacifying each other, yes Manvi is right, Bharat is the one who will understand her the most. The responsibility of being a second child, Bharat understands that. The same turmoil he went through when Ram has left the house in the past. 

LakshMila, my god it's so painful to see them like this. Lakshman's anger justified and Urmila's disappointment is too justified. You are right, she knows him that he will react in the unbelievable way. And the accident, how will Lakshman come out of it? 

ShruGhan, the babies, it's heartbreaking to watch Shatrughan making everyone believe that he is mature now. Though everyone trust his calibre still somewhere in his heart he feels the same being in protective enviornment. 

And then, SiRa, gosh this can't be happening. Ram is literally hurt, very hurt, still in this situation he is caring for her. And can't see Siya like that, I think we have to have a habit now to witness her like this. The song, my god, how you choose a perfect song according to the situation can you please answer my question Ms Saumya? 

Suvarna to he hi gadhedi, jayegi ab apne Anna ko chugli karne. The workers in the Raghuvanshi palace are not there so that it's easy to kidnap Siya, he na? It's for the track right? 

Continue soon, will be waiting eagerly.

Love,

Sammy

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Apukar

1st of all a huge CNGRATULATIONS on your fourth thread! Such an achievement it is 🥰

Now, coming to the update, Bharat-Manvi conversation was perfect! They both acted reasonably. Lakshman-Urmila solved their problem in their own style even in this grave moment. I loved how Urmila still had the courage to get angry on Lakshman. Shatrughan's words were most piercing yaar, I can understand he might be dissapointed on being underestimated most of the time about maturity. But glad that they all came to an understanding. 

Ram is so hurt, and poor Siya, it's not her fault either. Girls wanted to protect boys from something unwanted, but at the same time that became the most problematic thing in their lives suddenly. I hope they will get along soon.

And this Suvarna, you went after a married man, attempted murder on his wife, faced the accident as a result of your madness, and its all "others" fault. Isse agaar diarrhea bhi ho jaye na, to bhi ye kahegi ki ye Raghuvanshi family ka fault hein. 

Thanks buddy 😊

ManRat literally were reasonable, Manvi had a valid point which Bharat has to agree upon.! 

LakshMila have that ease with each other where they can literally get angry while making the other understand, it's only Urmila who can handle Lakshman at its best.!

ShruGhan, Shatrughan got hurt because he thought may be Shruti considers him still a child, maybbe.! 

Hmm true, girls wanted to protect the boys from the unthinkable, and boys too understand that. But then, when people are hurt, then there is no scope to understand things so easily.

Suvarna, urgghh.. ja rahi hai Chennai apni sena ko lane.! You pointed so correctly, Suvarna blames Raghuvanshis for everything.!  God save the Raghuvanshis.! 

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: karuna_kini

Hey Saumya.. Loved the update. The disappointment and anger which the boys had were justified. Loved the way you portrayed that. It was a very sad update. Couldn't see the 8 like this. Their condition made me tremble with fear as we very well know what is going to happen next. 

Ram's disappointment is right at its place and maybe the next day everything will be alright among husband-wife. Hopefully they all spend some good happy moments before the hard times all will face as a family. 

Now Suvarna is also going to go back to Chennai and once she tells Raghavan everything, he won't fight for his sister but for his ego which was hurt in Bali. God!! 😖😖

Thanks for PM. (I think you forgot to attach link. No worries! 😸) 

Do continue soon 😊

Will be waiting for the update ❤️

Love ❤️

Karu

True, anger is justified and the girls who were trying to save the situation from this anger was justified too.

Most of the time we have seen the super 8 in their bubbly and happy nature. But now, it's so disheartened to see them like this.

Hopefully, fingers crossed that the siblings could have a happy moment together. Let's wish for that.! 

Pointed correctly, Raghvan will not care for his sister, but the revenge, he will get a chance on Siya. Gosh! 

Oh is it.? May be the link didn't got attached, I did that though 😟 well, sorry for the inconvenience.!