Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WhosTheFool thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: beena_jon

Aamir Khan’s friend Amin Haji revealed – Friends tried to convince Kiran Rao and the actor

Amin Haji said,"I am still recovering from this huge loss. He was with Azad in Kargil. Actually, Kiran sent me a picture of the three of them this morning. I showed it to my family and told them that they are still together but it is just that their marital status has changed."

Amin Haji said that Aamir and Kiran’s friends talked to the couple to fix things.  he said,"Aamir was the best man in my marriage and I was the best man in his marriage to Kiran so it is a personal loss for us. We sat together and discussed it, but as I said, these people don’t take any decision until they read it thoroughly. I didn’t tell them you can’t do it, but I wish I could." 

Nobody :

Amir, with his Divorce announcement, video and articles :

Edited by WhosTheFool - 2 years ago
hasini009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zeal17

Aamir looks excited as if he is announcing his next project. 

Kiran seems forcibly there and has this constant smiling face .. just like that IF smiley. 

This video is so freaking extra. Wasn't that essay long divorce announcement more than enough? 

ye bhi ek project hi toh hain. Cutting ties with current partner and sending 'I am single, ready to mingle'  signals to potential partners at a time. He's a parfaketionist after all. 

Dodototo thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Divorce is happy if it's mutual n both partners are not in love anymore thus marriage is like burden .

Here obviously amir cheated and not in the mood to continue this marriage..Kiran def seems sad n it's not mutual happy divorce jaisa amir show kar raha hai 

Edited by Neha0097 - 2 years ago
maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Before Video he told her to keep smiling....its so creepy👎🏼🤢

Neha0097 pl ignore..i didnt tag u ..haha this weird BW forum tags random people

Edited by maha15 - 2 years ago
Just_Say_Cheese thumbnail

Hi, noticed so many times about you saying forum tags randomly. So,

When you click this reply button, exactly below someone's post, it tags the person whom you are replying, kinda act as easy quoting feature.

If you want to reply, not quote someone, then reply in below quick reply button. It lies just below the page.

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: hasini009

ye bhi ek project hi toh hain. Cutting ties with current partner and sending 'I am single, ready to mingle'  signals to potential partners at a time. He's a parfaketionist after all. 

ParFaketionist waah re wah.. Trust Hasini to come up with such stuff.

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Supper Fake  guy.....just saw on youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-IRy99rPAE

hamare liye dua kijiye, prarthana kare---hum log khush ho.........intoleranat mamu...........kyun bhai hum kyun kare🤢👎🏼😆

Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hasini009

😆

nonam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

he says "chaar paanch saal se humne socha", dangal came out in 2016, he is having an affair with Fatima sheikh