Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Cookies..

I'm not gonna judge them on their personal decision. Unke shaadi hai. Unke divorce hai. Mainu ki? But all I can say is that iss video ka koi zaroorat nahi tha. Who told them that this was a good idea after already releasing a statement? 10 out of 10, do not recommend. Statement was enough. Uske baad koi mikalaal kuch bhi kahe, who cares. Amir has been in the industry long enough to know that trolls will do what they do best until the next big thing comes around. This video wasn't necessary at all.

Aamir is insecure about his image, hence all this drama.

nigahen thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

First I am hearing about any of this but my Gawd he looks creepy....I would faint out of mind numbing fear if I saw him on a dark street! What is it? Plastic surgeries?

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nigahen

First I am hearing about any of this but my Gawd he looks creepy....I would faint out of mind numbing fear if I saw him on a dark street! What is it? Plastic surgeries?

Botox😆

nigahen thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

So so scary he's looking! 

Ashi_Naksh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

We, mere mortals are judged when we get divorced (though by inhouse and neighbouring gossip mongers ðŸ˜†) then Aamir is ofcourse going to be called out with romours of his affairs and not so great cheating history. In the ideal world it's none of our business but we don't live in the ideal world so he has to take it with a pinch of salt and stop this daily statements and video things which is definitely not helping his cause. No matter what he or Kiran say, the trolls and gossip hungry media is going to do what they are known for. 

Divorce are never happy no matter who you are and what are your reasons, then why pretend it to be and here a small child is involved, who will suffer the most cause of this separation. To maintain his clean, perfectionist image, this man is dragging everyone along. I just hope for Azaad's sake he accept it and media will move on to next hot topic once they are done. 

Edited by Ashi_Naksh - 2 years ago
Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Aamir looks excited as if he is announcing his next project. 

Kiran seems forcibly there and has this constant smiling face .. just like that IF smiley. 

This video is so freaking extra. Wasn't that essay long divorce announcement more than enough? 

NoraSM thumbnail

Why is divorce a negative thing? I am happy for them, they have been together for 15 years that’s a lot 

Ashi_Naksh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NoraSM

Why is divorce a negative thing? I am happy for them, they have been together for 15 years that’s a lot 

Agreed Divorce is a positive step. It is always advisable to be separated from an unhealthy marriage than be in it and feel miserable throughout your life for X,Y, Z reasons but divorce is also not a happy event either. I believe it does not required to be flashed around by releasing elongated essays and dragging your soon to be ex spouse just to maintain your image in the media. The video look forced and it has given more fodder to the media and trolls alike.

kpop21 thumbnail

Cat-memr-face

Mr Perfectionist trying to do damage control of his image, she looks uncomfortable.

beena_jon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Aamir Khan’s friend Amin Haji revealed – Friends tried to convince Kiran Rao and the actor

Amin Haji said,"I am still recovering from this huge loss. He was with Azad in Kargil. Actually, Kiran sent me a picture of the three of them this morning. I showed it to my family and told them that they are still together but it is just that their marital status has changed."

Amin Haji said that Aamir and Kiran’s friends talked to the couple to fix things.  he said,"Aamir was the best man in my marriage and I was the best man in his marriage to Kiran so it is a personal loss for us. We sat together and discussed it, but as I said, these people don’t take any decision until they read it thoroughly. I didn’t tell them you can’t do it, but I wish I could."