Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Illyrion thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Moodyblue

Kiran doesn't look comfortable at all as if it is a forced appearance

Divorce might be a necessity in some relationships but it is not a happy milestone, they should focus on taking care of their life than assuring people.

Ofcourse we will judge them, everyone judges, it is a gossip forum afterall😆

I agree and am here a lot doing plenty of judging too. I just think it’s ironic that literally everything is criticized. Aamir and Kiran release a joint statement saying they love and respect each other but are divorcing and people complain that then why are they divorcing. If a couple doesn’t present an absolutely united front then people complain they are airing dirty laundry or blaming each other. If actors have fake marriages people hate it. If they divorce people hate it. If actors stay single people hate it. So right now the flavor of the week is to criticize these two for: not living happily ever after, caring what other people think, not having the emotional affect other people think they should have. Soon everyone will move on - maybe Kangana can do something terrible so I can leave defending these two and go back to judging her ðŸ˜†

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Nova19

I agree and am here a lot doing plenty of judging too. I just think it’s ironic that literally everything is criticized. Aamir and Kiran release a joint statement saying they love and respect each other but are divorcing and people complain that then why are they divorcing. If a couple doesn’t present an absolutely united front then people complain they are airing dirty laundry or blaming each other. If actors have fake marriages people hate it. If they divorce people hate it. If actors stay single people hate it. So right now the flavor of the week is to criticize these two for: not living happily ever after, caring what other people think, not having the emotional affect other people think they should have. Soon everyone will move on - maybe Kangana can do something terrible so I can leave defending these two and go back to judging her ðŸ˜†

Main kuchh na kuchh to chillaoonga ...kurta faad ke...🤣

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

The thing is, no matter what they do, kuch toh log kahenge kyonki logon ka kaam hai kehna!  They shouldn’t have bothered! 

Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: allizzwell

On a serious note, breaking a bond or concluding a journey of togetherness is always sad. I don’t think one needs to justify or validate their personal decisions if they truly wanted that. This justification comes across as weird where Aamir is all smiles and Kiran trying hard to retain that smile. Was this needed?smiley5

Amir looks like he won the lottery lol. 

Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

The video is just damage control and the clean up so Aamir has an audience for his next movie. 

Aamir Khan is a celebrity, fame, and gossip are a part of the business.  They don't owe an explanation to anyone.  Kiran is not naive, she was married to the man for 15yrs, probably got what she wanted from him. Feel bad ONLY for the kid.

As for the Hindu Muslim equation, the Hindu ladies married him of their own will, they were neither forced nor sold by their family to him. They are equally responsible for this. 

Waiting for the next woman in his life now ðŸ˜ƒ

nonam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: infinity101

Kiran looks so unhappy, forcefully smiling and all, Imma feeling bad for her ðŸ˜­

I don't feel bad for her, she broke a home too with aamir , his marriage with Reena when he had 2 youngs kids. karma is a bitch, aamir has to get his.

it would be so nice instead of him cheating if his significant other cheated

Cookies.. thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I'm not gonna judge them on their personal decision. Unke shaadi hai. Unke divorce hai. Mainu ki? But all I can say is that iss video ka koi zaroorat nahi tha. Who told them that this was a good idea after already releasing a statement? 10 out of 10, do not recommend. Statement was enough. Uske baad koi mikalaal kuch bhi kahe, who cares. Amir has been in the industry long enough to know that trolls will do what they do best until the next big thing comes around. This video wasn't necessary at all.

Karishma700 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Better they are happier apart than miserable together for the rest of their lives. Either way, their marriage or divorce is their own business. 

Illyrion thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nonam

I don't feel bad for her, she broke a home too with aamir , his marriage with Reena when he had 2 youngs kids. karma is a bitch, aamir has to get his.

it would be so nice instead of him cheating if his significant other cheated

I genuinely believe this is untrue. There are many other women, not least Jessica Hines, I’d blame before I’d think of Kiran. 

DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Poor Kiran. Divorce ke baad iski attention seeking nautanki se chhutkara nahi mil raha.