Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlueWaters20 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

The narrative you're perpetuating has to be somewhat realistic. If things are seriously this hunky dory you wouldn't be getting divorced...

Mistyy thumbnail

I don’t get this, after 15 years of marriage..it must hurt to end the relationship. I am not saying you have to crying and all, but showing they are both happy and nothing has changed is BS. 

On top of there is a child involved , why there is need to give so much justification to the public. Mourn the loss of family breaking behind the door with loved ones. Amir has always seem fake to me, this is the reason I can’t ever connect with him as a viewer.

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Edited by allizzwell - 2 years ago
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

On a serious note, breaking a bond or concluding a journey of togetherness is always sad. I don’t think one needs to justify or validate their personal decisions if they truly wanted that. This justification comes across as weird where Aamir is all smiles and Kiran trying hard to retain that smile. Was this needed?smiley5

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: LifeOLicious

She is young, talented and gorgeous!

Just stopping by to say I don’t think Kiran is any of these things 😆

Sarika12 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Noone cares...Aamir is just 🤢

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Kiran looks so unhappy, forcefully smiling and all, Imma feeling bad for her 😭

galaxyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Who thought this was a good idea? Their PR really thought, hey let's get you both on camera and pretend everything is great. Someone on the PR team needs to be fired. Literally no one asked for this.

I feel uncomfortable watching how uncomfortable she is.

Illyrion thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

As their original statement said they began the process of separating “some time ago”. I honestly don’t think she looks more uncomfortable than she usually looks in public but seriously does anyone expect them to act like they just decided to split 5 minutes before the zoom call? Whatever crying needed done was done long before they announced their divorce to us.  

It seems like half the people are upset Kiran doesn’t seem overjoyed to be divorcing and half are upset Aamir doesn’t seem devastated to be divorcing. She’s not happy enough. He’s not sad enough. 😆

Edited by Nova19 - 2 years ago
Moodyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Kiran doesn't look comfortable at all as if it is a forced appearance

Divorce might be a necessity in some relationships but it is not a happy milestone, they should focus on taking care of their life than assuring people.

Ofcourse we will judge them, everyone judges, it is a gossip forum afterall😆