Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

These celebs are such jokers. You obviously got divorced for a reason. If the love and kindness between you was so amazing, you would have just stayed together. Can't you just act like normal people and go your separate ways instead of showing off for the public all the time about how great things are between you?

I really hope we don't have to relive the Hrithik/Suzanne nautanki again where they keep calling the paps for every movie theater outing together and release personal family videos to the media. 

The worst part is that Kiran doesn't even look comfortable doing this. What all you have to do for alimony. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SriRani

Kiran doesn't look happy.

of course she must be sad....15 years is a life time to spend with some one.....I am sure Aamir is sad too....but he being an excellent actor covered it up beautifully....I know of real life couples also who are very cordial after their divorce....but since they are celebrity couple......they will be analyzed, bashed and of course conspiracy theories will be there.....perks of being a celebrity..πŸ˜†......not only them....people like Salman, SRK, Hritik etc are also being brought into this mix and being bashed.....opportunists will bring whoever they hate and bash them.....making hay....πŸ˜†

Maraka_Musso89 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

She got what she could from the relationship (directing a movie and having a child) but alas it didn't last. 

From his previous relationship one could see Aamir wasn't one who could be tied down by a wife and kids. 

If I'm not wrong, wasn't Kiran one of the reason of his previous divorce (I wonder because she made an appearance in Dil Chaata Hai while he was still married to his first wife) ? If such is the case, the way you get them cheaters is the way you loose them. 

Edited by Maraka_Musso89 - 2 years ago
maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

🀣 Tingu is fun 

Hey blue_ice.1 pl ignore.....BW forum tagged u....its not me...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Edited by maha15 - 2 years ago
hotchoco thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

of course she must be sad....15 years is a life time to spend with some one.....I am sure Aamir is sad too....but he being an excellent actor covered it up beautifully....

But what's the point of sharing all this with the public? People are going to judge because they themselves are making it a public event. The divorce statement itself was so long-winded unnecessarily. Now they are putting out videos together. It's ridiculous. 

You got divorced for a reason so just go away and enjoy your life instead of making all these justifications for people about how much you love each other. It's not even believable. 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: hotchoco

But what's the point of sharing all this with the public? People are going to judge because they themselves are making it a public event. The divorce statement itself was so long-winded unnecessarily. Now they are putting out videos together. It's ridiculous. 

You got divorced for a reason so just go away and enjoy your life instead of making all these justifications for people about how much you love each other. It's not even believable. 

They are public figures......Do you think people would not be talking and judging and create conspiracy theories had they not posted a statement and video......come on choco.....we sit and judge actors here on the forum and twitter.....you and I know better than this.....by sharing his statement ....he just stopped a lot of blinds from happening...

Dexterlove thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

Ajeeb attention seeking tactic hai ye tou.. what's the point of this?

The clip is from Paani Foundation video.Together they have been engaging with activists of Paani Foundation from a long time.

hotchoco thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

They are public figures......Do you think people would not be talking and judging and create conspiracy theories had they not posted a statement and video......come on choco.....we sit and judge actors here on the forum and twitter.....you and I know better than this.....by sharing his statement ....he just stopped a lot of blinds from happening...

What conspiracy theories did it stop? 

His alleged affair with Fatima is all over the media now. Bhakts are busy doing love-jihad boycotts. 

The only thing you can do in these situations is to be as low-key and quiet as possible. What they're doing is adding ghee to the fire by giving people new things to analyze and discuss. Kiran looks terrible in that video and he looks happy - why even create more content for people to gossip about? 

You're getting divorced. People are going to assume correctly that things went wrong. You posing and preening and showing off how much you love each other doesn't convince anyone. 

Dexterlove thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

OMG ...they both are looking around 65 year old and more

Dexterlove--pl ignore...i didnt tagu u..its this stupid BW forumπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Edited by maha15 - 2 years ago