'Who are the SSRians and what drives them' Interesting read . - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 years ago

The article didn't say anything that hasn't already been repeated and hammered about 46356356356 times on the forum. I didn't read the entire article cuz who has the time for that, but upon skimming through it, I paused at this point where it mentions a study by University of Michigan. LOL

Here we go:

"A University of Michigan study in October 2020 found BJP leaders and followers were active proponents of the “murder” theory. “The move towards conspiracies was accompanied by multiple supporting actorsthe local police was proposed as incompetent, or in cahoots with the cabal, the state government itself was presented as nepotistic and inimical to the interests of poor outsiders,” the study said."

Seriously? They needed a study by University of Michigan to back this one up? 😆 

I believed that police department is easily bought off and incompetent, both, and still do. And the murder theory was an obvious afterthought because of the pics that were leaked where he had injuries/bruises. Geez. Didn't take more than 15/20 minutes to form that opinion and definitely didn't need a hoard of trolls online to "sway" me in that direction. Surely University of Michigan has better things to study than come up with "hypothesis" like above. 

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Expressing grief is not what happened when the incident occurred 

Pinning blame, witch hunting, accusing random people of murder happened 

No matter how much impact the news had on us, there is no way, absolutely no way to justify that bs…u can’t claim to have been impacted by the news and justify throwing someone under the bus for no concrete reason…I was grief stricken so I decided to put the blame on somebody and make them grief stricken? not so fast…

People didn’t say “let the truth come out”

People said “I think I know the truth….” And put it out with no sensitivity or fact checking 

Every week kangana/arnab/navika and all made it out as if half the industry would be jailed that week ….their “proofs” being kwk videos 

Everyone who didn’t like sushanth became a suspect of murder or bullying 

That was meant to bring justice to him? it made a bloody circus out of the incident and the person…both deserved far more respect than that

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NotAMuggle

Believe it or not, SSR's death had hit a large group of people, very hard. In my own home, I have seen my parents, in spite of not watching any of his works, lamenting over his death for over a couple of weeks. None of them knew him, but the thought of a young boy meeting such tragic end saddened them. This was the case for many people at large. One does not need to be a "fan" or "admirer" or "bot" to express their grief over an untimely death. For most people, the news was saddening, but many eventually got used to it.

Now coming to the whole #justiceforSSR things, I feel there are 3 groups of people involved. 

1. His true fans/admirers, who have followed his journey in BW (or from tv to BW) & genuinely loved him for his work & personality. 

2. People who didn't know him beforehand, got to know him after his demise, but for some reason or other connected to him. For example, people who are from not so well to do background, but dreams to make it big, see themselves in him. He is the symbol of everything they desire to them.

3. The third & the most terrifying group. They don't give a damn about either SSR or his death but jumped in to milk this unfortunate incident for their own gain. 🥱

The third group is cleverly & shamelessly manipulating the first 2 groups & are exploiting their emotional vulnerability, making them do their bidding. This group is sickening to say the least & should just stop meddling into this topic. And the first 2 groups need to realise that too much of everything is bad. They need to let go & learn to make peace. Yes, it's despairing, it's unfortunate, but obsessing over it is extremely unhealthy for their own mental health & isn't going to achieve anything other than turning their own lives upside down

And there's a 4th group who find this whole ordeal very funny & in the pretext of mocking the first 3 groups, mock the dead guy & his death someway or other. They need to learn some basic lessons of humanity & find other topics to tickle their funny bones. Unless coming across as a bunch of crass insensitive jerks is the idea of "fun" to them.🤢

This 👏

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: pathaka

Expressing grief is not what happened when the incident occurred 

Pinning blame, witch hunting, accusing random people of murder happened 

No matter how much impact the news had on us, there is no way, absolutely no way to justify that bs…u can’t claim to have been impacted by the news and justify throwing someone under the bus for no concrete reason…I was grief stricken so I decided to put the blame on somebody and make them grief stricken? not so fast…

People didn’t say “let the truth come out”

People said “I think I know the truth….” And put it out with no sensitivity or fact checking 

Every week kangana/arnab/navika and all made it out as if half the industry would be jailed that week ….their “proofs” being kwk videos 

Everyone who didn’t like sushanth became a suspect of murder or bullying 

That was meant to bring justice to him? it made a bloody circus out of the incident and the person…both deserved far more respect than that

Exactly THIS!

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NotAMuggle

Believe it or not, SSR's death had hit a large group of people, very hard. In my own home, I have seen my parents, in spite of not watching any of his works, lamenting over his death for over a couple of weeks. None of them knew him, but the thought of a young boy meeting such tragic end saddened them. This was the case for many people at large. One does not need to be a "fan" or "admirer" or "bot" to express their grief over an untimely death. For most people, the news was saddening, but many eventually got used to it.

Now coming to the whole #justiceforSSR things, I feel there are 3 groups of people involved. 

1. His true fans/admirers, who have followed his journey in BW (or from tv to BW) & genuinely loved him for his work & personality. 

2. People who didn't know him beforehand, got to know him after his demise, but for some reason or other connected to him. For example, people who are from not so well to do background, but dreams to make it big, see themselves in him. He is the symbol of everything they desire to them.

3. The third & the most terrifying group. They don't give a damn about either SSR or his death but jumped in to milk this unfortunate incident for their own gain. 🥱

The third group is cleverly & shamelessly manipulating the first 2 groups & are exploiting their emotional vulnerability, making them do their bidding. This group is sickening to say the least & should just stop meddling into this topic. And the first 2 groups need to realise that too much of everything is bad. They need to let go & learn to make peace. Yes, it's despairing, it's unfortunate, but obsessing over it is extremely unhealthy for their own mental health & isn't going to achieve anything other than turning their own lives upside down

And there's a 4th group who find this whole ordeal very funny & in the pretext of mocking the first 3 groups, mock the dead guy & his death someway or other. They need to learn some basic lessons of humanity & find other topics to tickle their funny bones. Unless coming across as a bunch of crass insensitive jerks is the idea of "fun" to them.🤢

Perfectly summed up.

My sympathy for SSRians ended when they rejoiced in the pain/torture/trauma of an "accused" family with 0 proof. Rape-Death threats, media trials, sl*t memes. 

Keep telling yourself it was a fight for justice...but it was the dirtiest side of Social media I've ever  witnessed. Puke-worthy Online Lynch mob powered by distorted images, false narratives & the IT cell.

This is/was no fight for justice. There's a lot of bad karma associated with this sh*t show. 

ninny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: aaditi123

My sympathy for SSRians ended when they rejoiced in the pain/torture/trauma of an "accused" family with 0 proof. Rape-Death threats, media trials, sl*t memes. 

Keep telling yourself it was a fight for justice...but it was the dirtiest side of Social media I've ever  witnessed. Puke-worthy Online Lynch mob powered by distorted images, false narratives & the IT cell.

This is/was no fight for justice. There's a lot of bad karma associated with this sh*t show. 

Here we go again with my sympathy ended drama🙄 The fact is some people never had it to begin with so be done with that excuse. 

About the "accused", well can you blame people for not liking or trusting someone? There is a narrative and some people will believe it while some may not. Some chose to side with the family and some ( entire industry) with the accused. Also stop with the generalisation again. Not everyone who dislikes her or finds her shady treated her badly or thrashed her. She is doing more than fine after being coddled by entire industry. Now that is something one may not have seen before... Oh wait Pearl got same support too. 

Edited by ninny - 2 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

On June 15 2020 someone on this forum said they didnt believe SSR committed suicide. They thought he was eliminated for providing competition to star kids. 

Eliminated by who ? They couldnt tell me

Which star kids ? They couldnt tell me

When I said I agree with your theory and we should solve the crime I was called condescending

I even recommended an excellent detective to help solve it

Amazon.com: McGruff The Crime Dog Take A Bite Out of Crime Collectible  Pendant Lapel Hat Pin

🤣

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

The fake ones ..right?? Too bad opportunistic people like the political parties, news anchors like Arnaab and frustrated ones like Kangna , KRK etc etc  used the names of SSR fans....to further their ulterior motive...how quickly did Kangna jump on KJo...it was amazing....😵

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

The fake ones ..right?? Too bad opportunistic people like the political parties, news anchors like Arnaab and frustrated ones like Kangna , KRK etc etc  used the names of SSR fans....to further their ulterior motive...how quickly did Kangna jump on KJo...it was amazing....😵

thh I don’t have respect for the non fake ones who added fodder to this nonsense by targeting people who had nothing to do with the case and maligning them

I don’t have respect for people who malign others and hurt others to relieve themselves of pain

They might be pained by his death but if they ever encouraged the bullying of someone else (particularly those not at all linked to the case and with no proof against them) there is no respect to be given to that act 

Edited by pathaka - 2 years ago