Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Palak_Paneer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

It’s so unfair to label every Sushant fan or anyone who supports him or wants to know what happened as a conspiracy theorist  .Some things are so far fetched and ridiculous to hear and so much of misinformation was spread around agreed.But it is even more terrible to see celebs people and media bring about suicide vs murder and start gloating it as “It’s a suicide,see we told you so” ,Seriously is this a competition,whatever the reason a young guy who had a promising life ahead lost it tragically.Its sick to see some people take this as a joke and make dank memes on this.Sushant didn’t deserve a bit of this💔

Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nonpareil

Can u say more details about dis douchebag Omkar 

Sorry I should have clarified. I'm just judging him based on this article. 

Saralicious7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nonpareil

Can u say more details about dis douchebag Omkar 

Here is his twitter handle n article he posted, do read comments under 😳

https://twitter.com/KhandekarOmkar/status/1404272393913212931

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tapori

Sorry I should have clarified. I'm just judging him based on this article. 

It’s ok , whoever he is , must cut his long boring article 

Manavi_kesari thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarasingh7

Here is his twitter handle n article he posted, do read comments under 😳

https://twitter.com/KhandekarOmkar/status/1404272393913212931

Tfs 

Manavi_kesari thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raffaello

It’s so unfair to label every Sushant fan or anyone who supports him or wants to know what happened as a conspiracy theorist  .Some things are so far fetched and ridiculous to hear and so much of misinformation was spread around agreed.But it is even more terrible to see celebs people and media bring about suicide vs murder and start gloating it as “It’s a suicide,see we told you so” ,Seriously is this a competition,whatever the reason a young guy who had a promising life ahead lost it tragically.Its sick to see some people take this as a joke and make dank memes on this.Sushant didn’t deserve a bit of this💔

Ya well said . I am no ones fan n supported to know d truth n was called different names as ssr bot , kr bot , conspiracy theories , bhakt etc... becos of ppl asking questions it went to at least cbi n truth is known n one day justice will be served .agree about  mocking death of ssr , it’s sick .

NotAMuggle thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Believe it or not, SSR's death had hit a large group of people, very hard. In my own home, I have seen my parents, in spite of not watching any of his works, lamenting over his death for over a couple of weeks. None of them knew him, but the thought of a young boy meeting such tragic end saddened them. This was the case for many people at large. One does not need to be a "fan" or "admirer" or "bot" to express their grief over an untimely death. For most people, the news was saddening, but many eventually got used to it.

Now coming to the whole #justiceforSSR things, I feel there are 3 groups of people involved. 

1. His true fans/admirers, who have followed his journey in BW (or from tv to BW) & genuinely loved him for his work & personality. 

2. People who didn't know him beforehand, got to know him after his demise, but for some reason or other connected to him. For example, people who are from not so well to do background, but dreams to make it big, see themselves in him. He is the symbol of everything they desire to them.

3. The third & the most terrifying group. They don't give a damn about either SSR or his death but jumped in to milk this unfortunate incident for their own gain. 🥱

The third group is cleverly & shamelessly manipulating the first 2 groups & are exploiting their emotional vulnerability, making them do their bidding. This group is sickening to say the least & should just stop meddling into this topic. And the first 2 groups need to realise that too much of everything is bad. They need to let go & learn to make peace. Yes, it's despairing, it's unfortunate, but obsessing over it is extremely unhealthy for their own mental health & isn't going to achieve anything other than turning their own lives upside down

And there's a 4th group who find this whole ordeal very funny & in the pretext of mocking the first 3 groups, mock the dead guy & his death someway or other. They need to learn some basic lessons of humanity & find other topics to tickle their funny bones. Unless coming across as a bunch of crass insensitive jerks is the idea of "fun" to them.🤢

Edited by NotAMuggle - 2 years ago
blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

This article makes so much sense....anyways most of us had guessed and were frustrated that how Sushant's death was used by the politicians....especially Bihar....people like Arnaab and Kangna, KRK, Shekhar Suman were making hay while the sun set over SSR's family..🤔....its going to be used again in UP elections..🤢..these people don't care about Sushant....bus fayada utha rahe hain...despite knowing that how SSR's family and genuine fans are suffering....but douchebags are douchebags at the end of the day🤢 

ninny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Thatgirl16

As a SSRian I'm still not at peace. No I'm not only as a fan of his work or his childlike smile but also as a human who is seeing so many faces of a theory with a govt in power trying to milk a bright young boy's death 💔. If rotting of humanity. No solid investigation....no solid way of going ahead with the plan, just an agenda to grab seats. Lowest of the low. 

We who identified with him truly did so because he made our fantasy seem true. For a small town middle-class child its a fairytale to pursue their dream. Sushant made it seem possible. We knew there's a way through hard work. 

I'm not a part of the army, but a fan who'll continue praying that may the truth be out. 

P.S. everyone with a haha react to sentiments... you're at your lowest with no value for a fellow human. May you find your peace 

There is this one person quite infamous for her/his shenanigans. Some people really can't let go off their obsessions