Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Biggboss15

We should not blame the father it's the dirty media who are responsible for this mess and joke of ssr's death🤬

Exactly....people wouldn't want to be in Sushant's family's shoes....they lost their son/brother....They were suffering and they were in pain and not to forget extremely angry....they or anyone in their place would have gone after someone who they thought had wronged their child.....when people are in this pain and anger they often lean to something that would provide them even a little bit of comfort.......but shame on those who took advantage of the family's agony and plight and egged them on....the politician and the media for their own gains...people like Kangna and KRK and Shekhar Suman...who want to keep themselves in news....shame on these people.....🤢

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Equine

The family filed an FIR bcoz they suspected  financial misuse of SSR money. Fair enough till now. They have every right to know, if the sons money is being misused by anyone  . There was no proof though. The top agency like ED was tasked with the job , and till now tgey have zilch. Then, the father of Sushanth came on TV to say that Rhea is responsible for Sushanth's death, while she was not even living with him at the point of death.  The family lawyer mocked Rhea abt her "white chididhaar". That's when everything started going downhill abd the media picked up the story abd made an circus out of it. 

The last straw was, when tge name of Disha Salian was dragged thru this mess by the SSR warriors. Poor parents kept begging to keep their daughters name out if it, but the vultures kept churning out one ugly story after another. Kangu even claimed  that Disha's dead body was found naked. All this while, the family did nothing to stop the bots. At first , they denied anything abt nepotism, but, when they saw that this issue was gaining traction, now they are busy tweeting abt "nepometer".

I never saud tht Ankita claimed anything abt Rhea. She denied the nepotism claim, and denied about SSR mental issues, while she was not in the relationship for almost a decade.

See there were some more suspicious things and since they were in pain of losing ssr that's why maybe looking at all these suspicious things they blamed rhea. Yes I don't support what the family lawyer said. Though even I felt rhea was acting there😆 but talking about white saree and all is not right👎🏼

Yes that's what I am saying this disgusting media did everything to get trps🤬 and some disgusting people(on twitter) in the name of ssr fans did everything to spread their filth🤬. Yes even I think disha's name shouldn't have come out specially if her family were requesting not to that but ye media kiski sune😡. See I think maybe disha and sushant's case are related but before that I want someone to thrash these horrible media(I repeat not all only some disgusting people)🤬 as they made circus of two deaths🤢

About nepotism I don't think ssr's family supported it but yes they didn't say much about it either👍🏼

Originally posted by: Biggboss15

About nepotism I don't think ssr's family supported it but yes they didn't say much about it either👍🏼

And Kangana even roasted them just because they refused to play along with her.....

https://thestateindia.com/2020/07/31/kangna-angry-over-sushants-family-sushants-family-is-focusing-on-money-nepotism-issue-is-lost/

https://smedia2.intoday.in/aajtak/images/Photo_gallery/012018/capture_073120110805.png

Edited by Koviljika34 - 2 years ago
RockingSunny thumbnail

It's better if I don't see this woman's shitty tweets because they boil my anger🤬. This woman is disgusting😡

RockingSunny thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Exactly....people wouldn't want to be in Sushant's family's shoes....they lost their son/brother....They were suffering and they were in pain and not to forget extremely angry....they or anyone in their place would have gone after someone who they thought had wronged their child.....when people are in this pain and anger they often lean to something that would provide them even a little bit of comfort.......but shame on those who took advantage of the family's agony and plight and egged them on....the politician and the media for their own gains...people like Kangna and KRK and Shekhar Suman...who want to keep themselves in news....shame on these people.....🤢

Exactly people who tried to take advantage of his death are disgusting🤬. I am shocked how come these people get away with spreading fake news and super negativity😡

RockingSunny thumbnail

Well do anyone remember the republic bharat reporters😆 and someone's funny woman card🤣