'Who are the SSRians and what drives them' Interesting read .

Posted: 2 years ago

The Shadowy World Of The ‘Justice For Sushant Singh Rajput’ Campaign

https://article-14.com/post/the-shadowy-world-of-the-justice-for-sushant-singh-rajput-campaign--60c6bc8834db5

Edited by Minionite - 2 years ago

What a biased piece of crap. Generalising everyone of his admirer as justice bot. Half of it is based on one's own assumptions presented as facts. From my understanding most of these people participating in this so called movement are just jobless and bored, I don't know what interest some leeches have taken in the case and what they might get out of it but it's a typical cult.. You know just like flat earthers. Bunch of clowns like Nilotpal and Smita or that Vibhor have become mini celebs and are leading this cult but not a single of his genuine fan sides with them. Can these people at least acknowledge that there are people who like him for what he was as and are "normal" and are not part of this cult. 

Also while Justice bots might be an infuriating bunch but these holier than thou "intellectuals" are no better. These people have taken equal part in this drama that was made of his death by overanalysing and playing their own blame game and politics with it. 

Yeah unfortunately every side tried to gain something or the other from Sushant's unfortunate death except some genuine fans and well wishers 

So this author, Omkar Khandekar, is a condescending douchebag. And this is another instance of milking SSR's death for yet another story.

I identify as an "SSRian".

SSRians are not a monolithic cult that can be described as such and such. Not all of them share the same ideological beliefs or behave in a certain way or troll viciously in an organized manner.

His death impacted a LOT of people, and MUCH more than they thought would impact them. It was traumatic. And it's not just online. When this happened very many folks were talking about it in flesh and blood as well.

Personally, I've found my closure on the topic. Maybe there are some that have still not. Time, they say, heals all wounds.

Edited by tapori - 2 years ago

Great article!! These people have legit gone bonkers. I wonder how long this will go on.

As usual another crap article comes to twist facts n label every SSRian insane. Enough of these !

Not a day has passed since his death anniversary, propoganda has started to shut people down, so they just write Rest in peace n move on, while they are themselves busy writing piece after piece pushing their agenda n calling everyone else conspiracy theorists. 

Why should anyone move on if they have doubts when CBI investigation is still going on. One can believe, what they want to , some have found closure but those who haven’t shouldn’t be called names.

Being SSRian, I am big critic of this BJP Govt, they failed people during time of Covid crisis and farmers protests. I do not support current Govt nor do I support other political party, all I want is truth on SSR.It is evident that many joined movement to take advantage - be it Kangana , media channels but does that mean everyone else is also doing so. And to remind Kanganas  n Arnabs etc they all come on the case way later, justice for ssr was already movement before they came.What do I even gain from this, is it hard to believe that people are effected by events of his death n are demanding closure for a reason? 

Hordes of people ,not only in India but also overseas are devastated by SSR n other deaths surrounding them, they are not brainwashed, they are seeking truth given chronology of events , which doesn’t fit narrative given by Police. If BJP IT cell is mixing amongst people n taking advantage , then it doesn’t negate real feelings n passion for justice demanded by people. It is common for the political parties to use others for their own benefit but there is definitely something fishy in case that triggered movement. It’s not fiction, created by IT cell of political party as projected here, there are glaring red flags n unanswered questions that even CBI is looking into. So stop maligning n tagging everyone as conspiracy theories n peddling baseless articles n indicating others to move on.

Edited by sarasingh7 - 2 years ago

Originally posted by sarasingh7

As usual another crap article comes to twist facts n label every SSRian insane. Enough of these !

Not a day has passed since his death anniversary, propoganda has started to shut people down, so they just write Rest in peace n move on, while they are themselves busy writing piece after piece pushing their agenda n calling everyone else conspiracy theorists. 

Why should anyone move on if they have doubts when CBI investigation is still going on. One can believe, what they want to , some have found closure but those who haven’t shouldn’t be called names.

Being SSRian, I am big critic of this BJP Govt, they failed people during time of Covid crisis and farmers protests. I do not support current Govt nor do I support other political party, all I want is truth on SSR.It is evident that many joined movement to take advantage - be it Kangana , media channels but does that mean everyone else is also doing so. And to remind Kanganas  n Arnabs etc they all come on the case way later, justice for ssr was already movement before they came.What do I even gain from this, is it hard to believe that people are effected by events of his death n are demanding closure for a reason? 

Hordes of people ,not only in India but also overseas are devastated by SSR n other deaths surrounding them, they are not brainwashed, they are seeking truth given chronology of events , which doesn’t fit narrative given by Police. If BJP IT cell is mixing amongst people n taking advantage , then it doesn’t negate real feelings n passion for justice demanded by people. It is common for the political parties to use others for their own benefit but there is definitely something fishy in case that triggered movement. It’s not fiction, created by IT cell of political party as projected here, there are glaring red flags n unanswered questions that even CBI is looking into. So stop maligning n tagging everyone as conspiracy theories n peddling baseless articles n indicating others to move on.

dear read whole long article , nice . Who are behind dis propaganda ? hope ssr get justice .

As a SSRian I'm still not at peace. No I'm not only as a fan of his work or his childlike smile but also as a human who is seeing so many faces of a theory with a govt in power trying to milk a bright young boy's death 💔. If rotting of humanity. No solid investigation....no solid way of going ahead with the plan, just an agenda to grab seats. Lowest of the low. 

We who identified with him truly did so because he made our fantasy seem true. For a small town middle-class child its a fairytale to pursue their dream. Sushant made it seem possible. We knew there's a way through hard work. 

I'm not a part of the army, but a fan who'll continue praying that may the truth be out. 

Edited by Minionite - 2 years ago
Originally posted by tapori

So this author, Omkar Khandekar, is a condescending douchebag. And this is another instance of milking SSR's death for yet another story.

I identify as an "SSRian".

SSRians are not a monolithic cult that can be described as such and such. Not all of them share the same ideological beliefs or behave in a certain way or troll viciously in an organized manner.

His death impacted a LOT of people, and MUCH more than they thought would impact them. It was traumatic. And it's not just online. When this happened very many folks were talking about it in flesh and blood as well.

Personally, I've found my closure on the topic. Maybe there are some that have still not. Time, they say, heals all wounds.

Can u say more details about dis douchebag Omkar