Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Why this forum gets all tensed and excited after hearing SSR any news

If it is not murder nothing will come out....but if it is murder let the murderer and his any type support should get punished by law and God

..why we are always hyper excited ...why we want to close the case , why we want to be responsible for what we dont know what the truth is......we dont know if it murder, we dont know if it is sucide.....why we want to be part of SIN if it was really murder...SO as a forum friend if i was in ur place....i will always support LET THE TRUTH COME out........if there is CUlprit - should get punised....

we dont want to be part of SIN if it was murder😊

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: maha15

If it is not murder nothing will come out....but if it is murder let the murderer and his any type support should get punished by law and God

..why we are always hyper excited ...why we want to close the case , why we want to be responsible for what we dont know what the truth is......we dont know if it murder, we dont know if it is sucide.....why we want to be part of SIN if it was really murder...SO as a forum friend if i was in ur place....i will always support LET THE TRUTH COME out........if there is CUlprit - should get punised....

We don't want to be a part of an innocent being convicted either ...that is a bigger sin....one of the principles of criminal law is ....its OK that 10 guilty are free than 1 innocent be convicted....If people want the truth to come out....which I am sure everyone does....witch hunting a person and making her life a living hell is also a sin....which many did....not talking about us lesser mortals of the forum but the big wigs....and influential people who ignited the public...

Equine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Here we go again with this SSR nonsense. I thought it was over afterall. I'm sick and tired of the toxicity that is spread around the country in the name of "Justice". Nobody knows why he killed himself , not even his family and close friends, as he didn't leave any suicide note. Those who believe tgat it was not a suicide, can never be convinced otherwise . Like in the Arushi murder case, truth is forever hidden, im afraid.  The only silver lining from this fiasco is, that atleast Rhea and her family are vindicated, abd she's receiving some solid support from many people. 

Thatgirl16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: NotAMuggle

Believe it or not, SSR's death had hit a large group of people, very hard. In my own home, I have seen my parents, in spite of not watching any of his works, lamenting over his death for over a couple of weeks. None of them knew him, but the thought of a young boy meeting such tragic end saddened them. This was the case for many people at large. One does not need to be a "fan" or "admirer" or "bot" to express their grief over an untimely death. For most people, the news was saddening, but many eventually got used to it.

Now coming to the whole #justiceforSSR things, I feel there are 3 groups of people involved. 

1. His true fans/admirers, who have followed his journey in BW (or from tv to BW) & genuinely loved him for his work & personality. 

2. People who didn't know him beforehand, got to know him after his demise, but for some reason or other connected to him. For example, people who are from not so well to do background, but dreams to make it big, see themselves in him. He is the symbol of everything they desire to them.

3. The third & the most terrifying group. They don't give a damn about either SSR or his death but jumped in to milk this unfortunate incident for their own gain. 🥱

The third group is cleverly & shamelessly manipulating the first 2 groups & are exploiting their emotional vulnerability, making them do their bidding. This group is sickening to say the least & should just stop meddling into this topic. And the first 2 groups need to realise that too much of everything is bad. They need to let go & learn to make peace. Yes, it's despairing, it's unfortunate, but obsessing over it is extremely unhealthy for their own mental health & isn't going to achieve anything other than turning their own lives upside down

And there's a 4th group who find this whole ordeal very funny & in the pretext of mocking the first 3 groups, mock the dead guy & his death someway or other. They need to learn some basic lessons of humanity & find other topics to tickle their funny bones. Unless coming across as a bunch of crass insensitive jerks is the idea of "fun" to them.🤢

@bold: This👍🏼

Thatgirl16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: maha15

It's a point of amusement for some in a very sick way. 

It's exactly the points you've stated... Let the truth come out, but no they won't wait or look forward to a fair trial. All the want is to be a jury judge and give the verdict of suicide.

Originally posted by: Equine

Here we go again with this SSR nonsense. I thought it was over afterall. I'm sick and tired of the toxicity that is spread around the country in the name of "Justice". Nobody knows why he killed himself , not even his family and close friends, as he didn't leave any suicide note. Those who believe tgat it was not a suicide, can never be convinced otherwise . Like in the Arushi murder case, truth is forever hidden, im afraid.  The only silver lining from this fiasco is, that atleast Rhea and her family are vindicated, abd she's receiving some solid support from many people. 

https://i.ibb.co/Wf2xZbB/clap.gifhttps://i.ibb.co/Wf2xZbB/clap.gifhttps://i.ibb.co/Wf2xZbB/clap.gifhttps://i.ibb.co/Wf2xZbB/clap.gif

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: ninny

Yeah coz how dare people be skeptical about the whole situation and have their own opinions or observations. Wtf is the witch hunt y'all keep harping about? Did somone pull the "accused" who have a legit FIR against them out of their house and torch them or lynch them? People had opinions, the case was high profile hence was being discussed..certain people took it too far agreed and Media Trial was brutal but at the end it was govt agencies that did the investigation and arrest. Stop with your "moral" high ground and preaching who is better or worse🙄 

LMAO WTF there is a difference between being skeptical and throwing an innocent person under the bus.

And you're still denying a witch hunt ever happened.

Edited by Minionite - 2 years ago
ninny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

LMAO WTF there is a difference between being skeptical and throwing an innocent person under the bus.

And you're still denying a witch hunt ever happened. Goodness!! You're beyond repair

Wow getting personal over an online disagreement 👏

The "innocent" person is a prime accused in the case. Why can't people not like the person? Is everyone obliged to coddle missy and pamper her? You are literally calling out everyone who might not think Rhea and party are innocent instead of those who crossed the limits with abuse. 

About the media trial.. at least I haven't denied that and neither supported it.. Agreed that likes of Arnab crossed lines and lots of mud slinging was done including from accused side where personal videos of the victim were released to news channel to prove a point.

Edited by ninny - 2 years ago

This thread is pure comedy gold  https://i.ibb.co/YRCkBVj/lmao.gifhttps://i.ibb.co/YRCkBVj/lmao.gifhttps://i.ibb.co/YRCkBVj/lmao.gif

Edited by Koviljika34 - 2 years ago