SippyCup thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Because i am afraid her inner instict might overpower her senses and she as sita will run away with Ravan willingly knowing how in real life she ran away with saif leaving poor shahid high n dry.  I don't think she will be able to hate ravan like one should especially when saif is playing ravan. So why take chances with her? She won't be able to pull off the role very convincingly. Don't know about others but this is my reason for #boycottkareena.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

filmfanatic45 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

A lot going on here, but for starters, I'm pretty sure the "tea" is that Shahid was fooling around... which is why things ended. For all her flaws, Kareena does seem loyal in relationships.

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

And the award for Best Rewriting Of History goes to...

Originally posted by: filmfanatic45

A lot going on here, but for starters, I'm pretty sure the "tea" is that Shahid was fooling around... which is why things ended. For all her flaws, Kareena does seem loyal in relationships.

Stella_001 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

you do know she’s an actor right ? So it doesn’t matter who plays Ravana 

Edited by Stella_001 - 2 years ago
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Lmao! Oh please, relationships are very complicated and if her relationship with shahid wasn't working out, she has full right to get out of it and go for someone she's more compatible with. Neither is shahid Ram nor Saif Raavan. 😂

filmfanatic45 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: desigal90

Lmao! Oh please, relationships are very complicated and if her relationship with shahid wasn't working out, she has full right to get out of it and go for someone she's more compatible with. Neither is shahid Ram nor Saif Raavan. 😂

Funny enough, Saif is playing Ravaan in one of the Ramayana films. Not this one, to be clear.

The two Ramayana films Kareena was being considered for, I believe, feature Ranveer and Hrithik as Raavan, respectively.

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: desigal90

Both seem happier in their lives now so I don't know why people even care anymore. Shahid got what he wanted - a young pretty housewife who will take care of the kids and put him first and who he doesn't have to compete with. And Kareena got a liberal guy who lets her focus on her career without making her feel guilty. He is easygoing and doesn't care what she eats or wears or who she works with. 

I highly doubt the Sita thing will even happen. Mythological movies keep getting announced and eventually get shelved. Even Aamir couldn't get Mahabharat off the ground in spite of having Netflix support and money. 

Kaya65 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

😆🤣🤣

Wtf did I just read😑 i really hope for your sake that you are joking or maybe really really young.

Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hotchoco

Both seem happier in their lives now so I don't know why people even care anymore. Shahid got what he wanted - a young pretty housewife who will take care of the kids and put him first and who he doesn't have to compete with. And Kareena got a liberal guy who lets her focus on her career without making her feel guilty. He is easygoing and doesn't care what she eats or wears or who she works with. 

I highly doubt the Sita thing will even happen. Mythological movies keep getting announced and eventually get shelved. Even Aamir couldn't get Mahabharat off the ground in spite of having Netflix support and money. 

Now I feel that it was good that they parted ways.. They were incompatible and are happy with their respective partners... 

Even I feel that this movie may never be made. Kind of jinx that mythological movies have 

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

🤣

We need a new reaction to posts on IF for "my brain hurts"