Posted: 2 years ago

Shahid-Kareena MMS. Kissy kissing. 

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Thriller Tribe

Originally posted by: Mahisa_22

Shahid-Kareena MMS. Kissy kissing. 

And that somehow discount her from playing sita?? How so??

Not having acting chops i can understand but because of an off screen incident which is her personal matter she should not play sita. 

That pretty misogynistic and regressive behaviour. 

What is the difference between you people and those IT bots kangana bots who don't want her to play sita because of her surname. 

This toxic patriarchal mindset needs to be changed because  it does only harm 

Originally posted by: Sharpener

Deepika if she hadn’t played Padmavati would’be rocked it. Shradha too would have been good, though she can’t pull off the determined character.

OH PLEASE!!!!! https://i.ibb.co/YRCkBVj/lmao.gifhttps://i.ibb.co/YRCkBVj/lmao.gifhttps://i.ibb.co/YRCkBVj/lmao.gif

Deepika and Shraddha?!? https://i.ibb.co/r56vCT6/1536259088-4089-smiley.gifhttps://i.ibb.co/r56vCT6/1536259088-4089-smiley.gif  https://i.ibb.co/r56vCT6/1536259088-4089-smiley.gifhttps://i.ibb.co/r56vCT6/1536259088-4089-smiley.gif ROFL!!!!

Edited by Koviljika34 - 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Krishnapanchali

And that somehow discount her from playing sita?? How so??

Not having acting chops i can understand but because of an off screen incident which is her personal matter she should not play sita. 

That pretty misogynistic and regressive behaviour. 

What is the difference between you people and those IT bots kangana bots who don't want her to play sita because of her surname. 

This toxic patriarchal mindset needs to be changed because  it does only harm 

Why are you twisting it into a patriarchal problem? Would anyone want Salman to play Ram in Ramayana, for instance? That would be a resounding no too.

My knee jerk reaction to Kareena playing Sita's role in Ramayana is obviously NO. No one is a sati savitri but it's hard to deny that she's woefully miscast for the role. I can't think of anyone else except Anushka Shetty who would do justice to it.

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Thriller Tribe

Originally posted by: SmittenKitten

Why are you twisting it into a patriarchal problem? Would anyone want Salman to play Ram in Ramayana, for instance? That would be a resounding no too.

My knee jerk reaction to Kareena playing Sita's role in Ramayana is obviously NO. No one is a sati savitri but it's hard to deny that she's woefully miscast for the role. I can't think of anyone else except Anushka Shetty who would do justice to it.

IT IS A PATRICHAL PROBLEM

Salman not playing has do with his pathetic acting skills

That other person was bringing kareena s personal life as reason for she should not play sita

If one does not want kareena to play sita because of her acting skills then that i can understand

But to drag her person life and degrade her. That s misogynistic. 

What she does in personal life is none of anyone s business she is an artist for heaven sake. If she has the required acting skills she should definitely play sita. Nothing else matters. 

If people has such toxic patriarchal mindset even today then its SHAME

What is the use of all the education if you only thing you know is reduce a fellow human to nothing 

Pathetic absolutely pathetic 

Even sita ji herself would never support such toxic behaviour. Or degrading other fellow human being

Edited by Krishnapanchali - 2 years ago
infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Keeping everything aside, gosh Kareena would be such a miscast for Sita's role 

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Krishnapanchali

Tara is very limited when it comes to acting. 

Someone like Anushka Shetty could do it. She has grace and elegance of a queen also acting chops to go with it. 

Ah yes, Anushka Shetty would be a good choice ❤️

Chiillii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Anushka Shetty is too old now. She was OK playing the queen for father Prabhas. For that matter even Prabhas looks old

Ain't that says a lot about the last 10 years of Industry be it north or south. There is no decent actor to take on a role that is under 25.

Rama killed Tadaka as 16 year old boy. 

Rama Sita wedding if it is shown needs under 25 actors. Not oldies. Doesn't matter how good the actor is. 

When will these guys ever learn. 

Even Hollywood has learnt and now casts age appropriate actors 

Spiderman is a teenager so Marvel cast a teenager  for it. 

We still have 35 and 50 year olds playing teenagers.

Acting and looks be damned. Stop casting oldies for teenager and young adult roles

Yuck..... 

Before anyone starts my rant is not ageist. 

Kareena's age makes her suitable for Kaikeyi not Sita. 

Anushka Sherry's age makes her suitable for Kousalya not Sita. 

Dasrath was older though Salman should try for that.  Long flowing beard can help his expressionless acting. 

loginidran thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chiillii

Anushka Shetty is too old now. She was OK playing the queen for father Prabhas. For that matter even Prabhas looks old

Ain't that says a lot about the last 10 years of Industry be it north or south. There is no decent actor to take on a role that is under 25.

Rama killed Tadaka as 16 year old boy. 

Rama Sita wedding if it is shown needs under 25 actors. Not oldies. Doesn't matter how good the actor is. 

When will these guys ever learn. 

Even Hollywood has learnt and now casts age appropriate actors 

Spiderman is a teenager so Marvel cast a teenager  for it. 

We still have 35 and 50 year olds playing teenagers.

Acting and looks be damned. Stop casting oldies for teenager and young adult roles

Yuck..... 

Before anyone starts my rant is not ageist. 

Kareena's age makes her suitable for Kaikeyi not Sita. 

Anushka Sherry's age makes her suitable for Kousalya not Sita. 

Dasrath was older though Salman should try for that.  Long flowing beard can help his expressionless acting. 

😂

Also, you mean Kaikeyi for Anushka and Koushalya for Kareena right? Because isn’t Kaikeyi supposed to be younger than the other two queens? -  the youngest, most beautiful and closest queen to Dasaratha?

So it’s settled then.  Anushka, Kareena and may be Sonam as the three queens, Salman as Dasaratha. We can have Ishaan play Ram, Jhanvi or some new girl as Sita and Sidharth or some other guy as Lakshmana. 

Edited by cutejodikangal - 2 years ago