Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 months ago

smiley44 People dint like Sai Pallavi for being too plainsmiley19..so instead we get Janhvi who is the exact opposite of Sita Maa’s description..smiley18smiley18maybe she can be cast as Surpanakha smiley20smiley15

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Ewww no!

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

NUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuUUuUuuuUUuUUUuuuUUUuUU

MyselfJ thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Whattt???

I think Irfaan Khan(m not sure whether he said it or anyone else) said that the problem with Nepotism is they keep casting the incompetent ones till their presence on screen becomes normal to the audience.So the audience might reject say a Janvi for 2-3 infact 4-5 movies but there comes a point when even they get exhausted and give up.

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Its not like I like Janhvi anyways but if she snatches the movie from Sai , consider me a Janhvi hater from here onwards. smiley35

Newbird thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

WTH! From which angle she suits Sita role? .. Lmao.. I can't stop laughing smiley37.. There is not even single quality in her to play a Sita role.. Neither acting nor innocence/divinity in her face required to play that role is there in her... She suits Surpanaka role.... Sorry..that too if that role doesn't require any acting! 

Unicorn20 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I hope they don’t ruin the movie and the character for us by taking her. I simply can’t stand her and never seen any movie of hers. Ramayana and Ranbir deserves better 🙈

akniti thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Hahaha nepo rocks audience shocks 😲 🤣 

But sita ma should be played by sai coz there should be innocence on face which sai has...in current bollywood lacks that innocent face 

Edited by akniti - 2 months ago