Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

I liked Jimmy and Preeti the most from the young couples.

From the rest, only Shamita stood out as a performer but her role/characterization was a disaster.

Jugal was okay-ish.

Kim and Uday were the lamest (both performance and characterization wise)

Aish looked angelic❤️ and stood out in her short role.⭐️
I loved how she would appear out of nowhere at the beginning/end of most songs.😆

Preeto-Kakke were too loud and became irritating soon (almost immediately after their first scene).

SRK-Amitabh's chemistry was the BEST lol. I enjoyed their scenes.😆

diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ajeeb-ladki

It's  weird that he has not a single happy ending with Aish though even though there are so many movies of them together..

Like it's planned like that that Shah-Aish aren't getting happy ending😆...

Atleast in Mohabbatein, Shahrukh loves her too much to romance even with her ghost and Aish just died for him.. They didn't marry other people here atleast...May be you can make peace imagining they two met in heaven and had a happy ending there 😆 (Like in gangster lol)

But, this movie I still think..Aish didn't have to die...they were just in college, something could have been done

Weren't SRK-Aish were together in Aye Dil Hai Mushkil ?

Maybe I am missing something. I only watched that film once and was done for life.😆

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: diasingh2

Weren't SRK-Aish were together in Aye Dil Hai Mushkil ?

Maybe I am missing something. I only watched that film once and was done for life.😆

No.. they were exes.. 

galaxyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

I’ll never forget the time when you expressed how angry you were that Aish stopped SRK from strangling him to death. That memory stays in my head rent free 🤣

I stand by what I said. Just a few more seconds and he could have been gone. Like dude stay in your lane, this popeye the sailor went straight for the most gorgeous girl in town. 

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail

Originally posted by: galaxyfan

I stand by what I said. Just a few more seconds and he could have been gone. Like dude stay in your lane, this popeye the sailor went straight for the most gorgeous girl in town. 

And the most gorgeous girl fell in love with him of all people.. All because of a few rats and a cake

galaxyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

And the most gorgeous girl fell in love with him of all people.. All because of a few rats and a cake

Oh God don't remind me. She liked his cake...it had purple burgundy magentaEven Michael, SRK's random friend was better.

bakhtaavar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I still haven't figured what this movie was about ...a ghost drama where the spirit comes back to earth for her unfinished business or a college romance. 

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail

Originally posted by: galaxyfan

Oh God don't remind me. She liked his cake...it had purple burgundy magentaEven Michael, SRK's random friend was better.

Exactly! I can't even figure out why she fell in love with him. What exactly did she see in him?🤔

bakhtaavar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Daechwita

Chandrachur ruined every single movie for me he was cast in 😵. Not even worth being cast as a supporting actor , let alone being lead . At least Uday and Tushar are bearable in supporting roles.

I remember watching this movie of him back in my childhood and liking it ,think he and Arshad warsi were a popular pair back then 😆

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tItwsx11pWE

Edited by bakhtaavar - 2 years ago
loginidran thumbnail

Originally posted by: diasingh2

I liked Jimmy and Preeti the most from the young couples.

From the rest, only Shamita stood out as a performer but her role/characterization was a disaster.

Jugal was okay-ish.

Kim and Uday were the lamest (both performance and characterization wise)

Aish looked angelic❤️ and stood out in her short role.⭐️
I loved how she would appear out of nowhere at the beginning/end of most songs.😆

Preeto-Kakke were too loud and became irritating soon (almost immediately after their first scene).

SRK-Amitabh's chemistry was the BEST lol. I enjoyed their scenes.😆

I came into this thread to say this. 😂

Basically, I don’t remember anything or anyone else other than Professor ji’s speeches on anushashan😆 

And of course the outstanding soundtrack.

Edited by cutejodikangal - 2 years ago