Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JayaBachan thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: galaxyfan

Oh no. Here comes the PTSD๐Ÿ˜ญ....

Iโ€™ll never forget the time when you expressed how angry you were that Aish stopped SRK from strangling him to death. That memory stays in my head rent free ๐Ÿคฃ

Edited by FingerFetish - 2 years ago
YourCat thumbnail

Srk with ghost ๐Ÿ˜†

I still remember there was an article that said Aish was so desperate to act opposite SRK that she is willing even to play a ghost 

I found Jimmy/Preeti cute back then as a kid who idealized unrealistically kosher romance. I enjoyed Amitabh and SRK's face-offs too ... you could cut the tension with a knife. 

The best and also the most relatable moments for me back then were SRK breaking all the stupid Gurukul rules and AB always turning up at the end of the party, with everyone looking at him in pure horror.๐Ÿ˜†

Apart from that, SRK and Ash look ah-mazing together. Watching it the first time, I spent more than half the movie hoping that Ash is actually alive, that it's all just an elaborate plan to thaw Mr. Gurukul's ice-cold heart and that there would be a massive revelation at the end. But she remains a ghost right till the final scene when they walk out together holding hands. Took me an entire movie for that to sink in and I couldn't help but feel extremely disappointed.

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Anytime someone speaks about this movie, all I can think of is CBA's review/spoof. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿคฃ

Edited by canuck-umz - 2 years ago
purplesnow thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AwaamKiJaan

SRK and Aish got a happy ending in Josh.๐Ÿ˜†

At the end of the movie, they were both alive, happy, still in love and together.๐Ÿ˜†

Enough to make it a happily ever after.๐Ÿคฃ

I mean, the Lannisters send their regards ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

WUT!?

Aishwarya Rai got paired up and lived happily ever after with Chandrachet Singh (Whatever his name is). In what parallel universe is that a HEA? ๐Ÿ˜ญ He wasnโ€™t even as cool as SRKโ€™s character. Oh god he wore colourful shirts tucked in and pranced around wearing mini shorts, skipping after the heroine with drool emerging from his nostrils. OH GOD this memory still hurts. I sometimes screenplay this song on my brothers TV when he is playing video games just to hear him scream. ๐Ÿคฃ 

I would have renamed this song: Meri Nightmare Ka Shahenshah

https://youtu.be/LtlZv_hd9fg

Let me rephrase.

They lived happily ever after as brother and sister. ๐Ÿ˜†

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

This is what I like to see

You like to see what? Salman holding SRK as they stare off into the distance? ๐Ÿ˜†

bollyqueen0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

Not even a single vote for Uday Shamita?

SRK-Aish๐Ÿ’” I will forever hate the fact that these two never got a happy ending in a movie๐Ÿ˜ญ

At least SRK-Preity got it in VZ even if in burhapa.. lekin Shah-Aish๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ˜ญ

Someone voted for them now..... Oh my lord, please reveal your reasoning ๐Ÿ˜†

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

You like to see what? Salman holding SRK as they stare off into the distance? ๐Ÿ˜†

yes it gives me warm and fuzz feelings 

bollyqueen0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Aishwarya Rai got paired up and lived happily ever after with Chandrachet Singh (Whatever his name is). In what parallel universe is that a HEA? ๐Ÿ˜ญ He wasnโ€™t even as cool as SRKโ€™s character. Oh god he wore colourful shirts tucked in and pranced around wearing mini shorts, skipping after the heroine with drool emerging from his nostrils. OH GOD this memory still hurts. I sometimes screenplay this song on my brothers TV when he is playing video games just to hear him scream. ๐Ÿคฃ 

I would have renamed this song: Meri Nightmare Ka Shahenshah

https://youtu.be/LtlZv_hd9fg

i HATE that I rewatched this song because of you ๐Ÿคฃ

This is really the hot beach attire he picked for the day to stalk the hottest girl in town

Animated GIF

Rolling around to reveal his thighs as he thought of her  

Animated GIF

Showing the audience a insider look into what we did not want to see ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Animated GIF