Poll

What is your Favorite Actress Performance in a Negative Role?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Amrita Singh won Best Supporting Actress for "Aaina"

Sridevi was nominated for the Filmfare Best Actress for "Laadla"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfkpzWwsJp8

Rekha won the Filmfare Best Supporting Actress for "Khiladiyon Ka Khiladi"

Kajol won the Filmfare Best Performance in a Negative Role for "Gupt: The Hidden Truth"

Urmila Matondkar was nominated for the Filmfare Best Performance in a Negative Role for "Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya"

Preity Zinta was nominated for the Filmfare Best Performance in a Negative Role for "Armaan"

Priyanka Chopra won the Filmfare Best Performance in a Negative Role for "Aitraaz"

Karisma Kapoor in "Mere Jeevan Saathi"

Juhi Chawla was nominated for the Filmfare Best Supporting Actress for "Gulaab Gang"

Aishwarya Rai won the Ananda Vikatan Cinema Award for Best Female Actor in a Negative Role for "Ponniyin Selvan: I"

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Pro.vo.King-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Priyanka in Aitraaz .. fcuk she was hot 🔥  and I don't even like her smiley36

Haila_tu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

For the love of Mamta Kulkarni, how does one miss Vidya Balan in Ishqiyaan? smiley24

Edited by Haila_tu - 3 months ago
VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

Amrita Singh won Best Supporting Actress for "Aaina"

Sridevi was nominated for the Filmfare Best Actress for "Laadla"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfkpzWwsJp8

Rekha won the Filmfare Best Supporting Actress for "Khiladiyon Ka Khiladi"

Kajol won the Filmfare Best Performance in a Negative Role for "Gupt: The Hidden Truth"

Urmila Matondkar was nominated for the Filmfare Best Performance in a Negative Role for "Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya"

Preity Zinta was nominated for the Filmfare Best Performance in a Negative Role for "Armaan"

Priyanka Chopra won the Filmfare Best Performance in a Negative Role for "Aitraaz"

Karisma Kapoor in "Mere Jeevan Saathi"

Juhi Chawla was nominated for the Filmfare Best Supporting Actress for "Gulaab Gang"

Aishwarya Rai won the Ananda Vikatan Cinema Award for Best Female Actor in a Negative Role for "Ponniyin Selvan: I"

Hema Malini in Lal Patthar is my pick. Hema's best performance ironically in a negative role when she always did cutsey village girl roles. Otherwise Rekha's perf. 

Aitraaz is good from these but it's very 2000s. It would not age well if performed today. Laadla is incredibly good, but a lot of the best acting scenes were improvised and not in the script. Can't compare it with the same barometer. 

Unfortunately I had higher hopes for Ponniyin Selvan but the acting wasn't as great as I'd hoped considering Mani Ratnam's directing. Still one of the better performances from these ones. 

Mere Jeevan Saathi is horrible and one of Karishma's worse performances so IDK how it got nominated????? Sara Ali Khan clearly gets her inspiration from that performance. 

Gulaab Gang was not well written but I didn't mind Juhi in that. 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Kajol is the one who made it trendy, and her performance was amazing I didn’t see it coming. I also liked Ash in Khakee - I didn’t see that coming either. 

Priyanka in Aitraaz was good too but just seemed like she was horny.  I am surprised Kareena does not have any good negative roles, she seems like she’d be good at it  

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 3 months ago
RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I'm surprised no one has asked about Tabu yet. The reason I didn't include her on this list is because she's had so many wonderful negative roles that I couldn't even figure out which one to include. I decided she had an unfair advantage and it would be better to have a poll on her negative performances alone because she's played enough for various options.

Andhadhun, Bhool Bhulaiyya 2, Fitoor, Haider, Maqbool, etc.

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Kajol

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

No-one can come close to Urmi in this movie & Kaun!!! smiley16smiley40 She was absolutely INSANELY SCARY!!! She’s so under-rated, then & now, and whenever I watch her old

Movies I wonder whyyy she doesnt act anymore!!!

fazgostoso thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Urmila is the best in villain roles.

Noone compares to her.

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Umm, Sridevi in Laadla was not negative. If so then 90% of the male lead characters are negative.