Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Miss.M

She watched him and wondered, what had she been looking at? Through rose coloured glasses, she had lost the essence of the man that stood before her and now that fate had taken them off, her world seemed all the more clearer and she could finally see the image of whom she was destined to be with; and he was more fragrant than what she imagined she could fall in love with. 

Wow wow wow Minnnn❤️

This is so heartfelt and beautiful

ItsmePriya thumbnail

Love and hate are ambivalent. Shiva knew he always hated her, then why did he always want to get closer to her, as though a vast ocean of dislike would replace his erstwhile step and crossing that ocean would be like sailing a sinking boat. His actions belie his love for her, but for her he'd cross a raging inferno, one that would burn him alive. The only thing he knew not of, was she'd swim across the same ocean and burn in the same fire to get to her one hate; her one love. 

This is so deep...so much meaningful....It perfectly summarizes Shivi❤️

@bold- This is my favorite line❤️

Minnn you are too good with your words....love reading these snippets❤️

ItsmePriya thumbnail

A little something I thought of when watching pre leap episodes of Shiva getting into a fight. 

The first time Dhara and Gautam were called to school, Shiva had picked a fight with some boys in his class. His temper had gotten the better of him when they laughed at the manual work his brother was reduced to doing at the store. 

The second time they were called to school, Shiva had bruises on his arms and his uniform was slightly torn. He'd gotten into a fight with some older boys, but had given them as good as he got. When the teacher had broken up the fight, Shiva was heard yelling for them to stay away from his brother. Dev had scored the highest on the test and those boys had been teasing him. 

The third time he was suspended, Gautam found him sitting on his tree. When he asked him what had happened, Shiva explained that a new boy had come to their school and had made fun of the fact that Dhara and Gautam weren't his parents and Shiva's real parents wouldn't be coming for the PT meeting. 

The fourth time Dhara had rushed to school, Shiva had locked up two younger boys in a classroom and flushed the key down the toilet. The principal had to call a locksmith to get the boys out. When asked why he did it, he refused to say anything and was suspended for three days. Later she found out that those boys had been bullying Krish for having gotten a lead part in the school play. 

Dhara had noticed a pattern and knowing of Shiva's temperament had tried to explain to Shiva that he shouldn't resort to his fists if someone said something about his family and to resolve it in another way. Shiva eventually learnt to control his temper at school and finally Dhara was relieved that he would study properly. 

She was the most surprised when she was called to school in his final year of schooling. Not thinking much of it, she went in for the meeting to find out that first Shiva and then Dev and Krish had gotten into a fight. Dev and Krish didn't know the reason for the fight, only that it had resorted to the boys picking up hockey sticks and they were only trying to even the odds. 

On reaching home, she was upset and tried to get Shiva to tell her the reason for his fight but he stayed mum and was unapologetic. The next day, through the Somnath gossip grapevine, she found out that some boys had been forcing themselves onto Raavi at school and how lucky she was that the Pandya brothers were there. Dhara was surprised that Shiva, who hated Raavi, would step up first to fight for her. 

Wow Shiva the protector of Raavi since childhood...I always loved the protective Shiva....This was so cute...Shiva always there for his brothers and also Raavi since childhood❤️

maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Obviously on fire today 😂.

This is a younger Shiva and Raavi dabble./short OS

Raavi hummed as she looked through the bags she'd helped Masi carry in. She'd wanted to go to the store to see Dev who worked there on weekends but Masi was like the eclipse in her story always standing in between them. 

She'd given Masi a long list of things she absolutely needed. After all she was 16 and had a reputation to protect. She found the makeup, the cute pens and dairy, her magazines, chewing gum, her toothbrush and toothpaste, the new shampoo to make her hair even silkier and even the brand of hairspray she'd asked for. 

Bopping her head she helped put the rest of the monthly shop away, still looking for the last thing on her list.

"Masiiiiiiiii!!!! You forgot to bring my pads! I will need them soon which is why I'd put them on the list with stars!" 

"He mara Bhogilal. I thought I'd put them with the rest of the things. Why don't you get some from Anita this month. I'll remember when I go next time." 

"No masi! I need those ones only. Anita di uses different ones and they don't suit my flow or my skin. I remember what happened last time you forgot and I don't want a repeat of that. I'm going to Pandya store to get some. Bye!" she waved excitedly. She'd get to see Dev after all. 

"Raavi, wait I'll...go instead" Prafula finished, but she was gone. 

Dev wasn't there. The one time she'd managed to escape from home and come to the store all on her own and he wasn't there. Instead that bhootnath stood at the counter that her Dev normally manned looking through a cars magazine. 

She didn't really want to ask him for the pads. She pictured the entire scenario in her head; she'd ask him for the pads, he'd give her his annoying smirk, call her names and then make it a point to annoy her about it. But there was noone else at the shop, so she'd just have to suck it up because masi would definitely not come back to buy them for her. 

"Hi Shiva.. Umm... I need... I need" she stuttered. 

Why was this so hard. She'd have asked Dev no problem she was sure or even Gautam or Kaka, but she was nervous asking him. He was staring at her, eyebrow raised,

"What do you want mami ki behen ki beti?" 

Taking a deep breath she said "IneedapackofOrganicheavyflowpads." in that one exhale. 

Giving her one last look he turned to the shelf behind him and pulled a pack down for her. "Rs.55. I'll add it to the next bill. Do you want a bag?" Shaking her head she ran out of the store. 

The following month, Raavi was away on a school trip and couldn't give her list to Masi. When she got home, she found a pack of her pads sitting on the bed. 

this one is so adorable 😍....cuties 

all your stories have potential to be ts, so or ff

loving it 

maanmeet1 thumbnail

She couldn't see where she was walking. She, the most beautiful girl in all of Somnath, had flower bouquets piled high in her arms. She loved flowers so naturally valentines day 

Putting it on, she smiled wondering at who this mystery man was. 

Shiva 💜 💛 💚 🧡 

maanmeet1 thumbnail

Shiva looked up as he heard his best friend let out a sigh for the umpteenth time. She'd been staring at the table across the room since they had walked into the canteen. He didn't have to look to know that Dev was sitting there. 

"If you really like him so much, just go talk to him. My brother doesn't bite you know." 

"I know Shiva, but he's always got so many people surrounding him. I don't want to make a fool of myself. But… he's so cute I just can't stop." she sighed again, leaning her chin on her palm and dreamily staring. 

Rolling his eyes, he decided he'd have to play cupid, if for no other reason than to get his best friend back. 

"Okay, how about you come over tonight for dinner and I'll introduce you to him officially. That way you can say whatever you want without people around." 

"Really Shiva? You're going to let me come over. You've never done that before! Thank you thank you thank you." she said pecking him on his cheek and running off to get ready for tonight. 

"Isn't she being a bit too forward with you considering she likes Dev?" he heard his girlfriend speak from behind him. 

Pulling her into his lap, he gave her a quick peck before saying,

"Stop it Raavi, I know you heard the whole conversation. Hopefully she'll tell Dev about her feelings and that buddhu tells her about how much he likes her. I want both my brother and best friend back." 

"You know Rishita will definitely declare her feelings. But forget about that, are you not inviting me over for dinner tonight too?" 

"As if you're not going to come over regardless." giving her another kiss, he got up, still holding her and walked hand in hand towards their next lecture. 

I was shocked thinking that girl was raavi🤪😆

maanmeet1 thumbnail

Raavi had made Shiva's favourite; Gulab Jamun. It had been a short three year tradition for her, making them for Shiva on his birthday. But like the past years she wouldn’t give them to him directly. Instead, she’d take them over to Pandya Niwas in a container that she had snuck out the last time she was there and make sure she served them when Dhara was serving food. Dhara usually made Gulab Jamun for Shiva too, so it was easy enough to swap them around. All she had to do was make sure no one saw her walking in with them.

But this year was different, as she walked in the house, she noticed that the house was too quiet and not a peep was to be heard. Normally on any of the three brother’s birthdays Dhara would be seen bustling around preparing all sorts of delicacies that they favoured. Seeing Krish sitting on his cot, studying she hitched her bag on her shoulder carefully and asked him where everyone was. 

Krish informed her that Dhara bhabhi, who was getting clothes from the roof, slipped and fell, hurting her leg. Gautam and Dev had taken to the hospital to get it checked up. Dev had called saying that she had needed a cast and was coming home. 

Shiva had come home early. He’d heard about his bhabhi and wanted to make sure that she was okay. Arriving just as they pulled up in a taxi, he helped take her in and saw both Krish and Raavi rushing to help. 

Settling Dhara on the swing, she went to the kitchen to make food for the family. Dinner time came and went, her dream of taking care of the family when she got married to Dev felt like a short reality. Suddenly remembering the actual reason for her visit. Not wanting to create a scene, she left them in the fridge. Raavi realised that no one had actually wished Shiva, so neither could she. 

Shiva wanted something sweet. Usually his bhabhi would wish him and make his favourite for dinner, but with everything that had happened, it didn’t seem right to ask her for it. Opening up the fridge, he saw the dabba with gulab jamuns, grabbing a spoon and warming them up, he inhaled the familiar fragrance and bit into a small piece of heaven, "Happy birthday to me." not noticing the sticky note stuck to the bottom of the dabba. 

wish he had seen the note

maanmeet1 thumbnail

krish won't be able to unsee what all he has seen since childhood 🤣

maanmeet1 thumbnail

u have written everything so beautiful....meaningful posts....👍🏼👏

dhaakshu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Loved your writing 

Every single one of them made me feel so happy to read them 

I do love secret relationship tropes with an outsider point of view or unknowingly knowing. So the one with Krish observing them was my favourite ❤️

I'm curious about talli bahus now