Shiva/Raavi/ShiVi Drabbles and Snippets - Page 4

Posted: 2 years ago

This is so good ❤️. Such warm fuzzy feels all throughout!

I like the other ones but that one where Krish is the accidental peeping tom and gets to watch Shiva and Raavi behaving unlike their usual self, or how they present themselves in front of others. That one - 🤣❤️🤣

OMG! I loved that one soooo much🤣

That was cute, adorable and so much fun! I love secret relationship stories, so obviously, I loved that one more. And the last segment of it, the storeroom one was my fav

Hiiii❤️

So finally I got my hands on this thread and my God this is some amazing stuff👏

Read all of them in one go....these are super amazing seriously❤️

I loved your small snippets in the initial pages❤️

My favourite is Krish playing peeping tom and getting a heart attack....Lol krish is so cute😆

I also loved the secret relationship...why don't you give bonus second part for that....like how they announce it to their family😃

I love this thread a lot...Keep updating ❤️🤗

She watched him and wondered, what had she been looking at? Through rose coloured glasses, she had lost the essence of the man that stood before her and now that fate had taken them off, her world seemed all the more clearer and she could finally see the image of whom she was destined to be with; and he was more fragrant than what she imagined she could fall in love with. 

Edited by Miss.M - 2 years ago
Originally posted by Miss.M

She watched him and wondered, what had she been looking at? Through rose coloured glasses, she had lost the essence of the man that stood before her and now that fate had taken them off, her world seemed all the more clearer and she could finally see the image of whom she was destined to be with; and he was more fragrant than what she imagined she could fall in love with. 

This is beautiful! ❤️

Love and hate are ambivalent. Shiva knew he always hated her, then why did he always want to get closer to her, as though a vast ocean of dislike would replace his erstwhile step and crossing that ocean would be like sailing a sinking boat. His actions belie his love for her, but for her he'd cross a raging inferno, one that would burn him alive. The only thing he knew not of, was she'd swim across the same ocean and burn in the same fire to get to her one hate; her one love. 

A little something I thought of when watching pre leap episodes of Shiva getting into a fight. 

The first time Dhara and Gautam were called to school, Shiva had picked a fight with some boys in his class. His temper had gotten the better of him when they laughed at the manual work his brother was reduced to doing at the store. 

The second time they were called to school, Shiva had bruises on his arms and his uniform was slightly torn. He'd gotten into a fight with some older boys, but had given them as good as he got. When the teacher had broken up the fight, Shiva was heard yelling for them to stay away from his brother. Dev had scored the highest on the test and those boys had been teasing him. 

The third time he was suspended, Gautam found him sitting on his tree. When he asked him what had happened, Shiva explained that a new boy had come to their school and had made fun of the fact that Dhara and Gautam weren't his parents and Shiva's real parents wouldn't be coming for the PT meeting. 

The fourth time Dhara had rushed to school, Shiva had locked up two younger boys in a classroom and flushed the key down the toilet. The principal had to call a locksmith to get the boys out. When asked why he did it, he refused to say anything and was suspended for three days. Later she found out that those boys had been bullying Krish for having gotten a lead part in the school play. 

Dhara had noticed a pattern and knowing of Shiva's temperament had tried to explain to Shiva that he shouldn't resort to his fists if someone said something about his family and to resolve it in another way. Shiva eventually learnt to control his temper at school and finally Dhara was relieved that he would study properly. 

She was the most surprised when she was called to school in his final year of schooling. Not thinking much of it, she went in for the meeting to find out that first Shiva and then Dev and Krish had gotten into a fight. Dev and Krish didn't know the reason for the fight, only that it had resorted to the boys picking up hockey sticks and they were only trying to even the odds. 

On reaching home, she was upset and tried to get Shiva to tell her the reason for his fight but he stayed mum and was unapologetic. The next day, through the Somnath gossip grapevine, she found out that some boys had been forcing themselves onto Raavi at school and how lucky she was that the Pandya brothers were there. Dhara was surprised that Shiva, who hated Raavi, would step up first to fight for her. 

Loved it. Shiva is a Savior not only for his brothers but for Raavi too.

Loved all the snippets and drabbles. ❤️

You've penned them all amazingly. 

Do write more.... 

I would love to read them.