Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhavna101 thumbnail
Most Liked (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Aaawww!! These are so nice! The snippets on the first page were simply amazing! And this one on the second page, haayee this one was the cutest! I love it when men take care of such things for their beloved❤️

Miss.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

She couldn't see where she was walking. She, the most beautiful girl in all of Somnath, had flower bouquets piled high in her arms. She loved flowers so naturally valentines day was her favourite. 

Her thoughts were at the college on the other end of town where, Dev, her prince charming was studying for his Masters. Passing by the store, she saw Shiva sitting at the counter while kaka was checking invoices. She ran in, dumping the flowers right in front of him. "Shivaaa look at all the flowers your future bhabhi got. But don't worry I'll wait for your brother's. Those will be the only ones I'm keeping in my room. All these bouquets can stay in the living room." 

"Ae chipkali, I've told you  multiple times, stay away from my brother. He's not giving you any flowers today or ever, understand? Now take your mess and get out of here." 

Huffing she picked up all the flowers and started back home, mumbling how Shiva didn't even offer to help carry them home. 

Putting the flowers in vases to decorate around the house, she noticed a small box. Wondering where it had come from, she opened it to find a bracelet with a single rose charm on it. All the note said was, 

"This flower will never wither. Happy valentine's day Raavi." 

Putting it on, she smiled wondering at who this mystery man was. 

Miss.M thumbnail

Shiva looked up as he heard his best friend let out a sigh for the umpteenth time. She'd been staring at the table across the room since they had walked into the canteen. He didn't have to look to know that Dev was sitting there. 

"If you really like him so much, just go talk to him. My brother doesn't bite you know." 

"I know Shiva, but he's always got so many people surrounding him. I don't want to make a fool of myself. But… he's so cute I just can't stop." she sighed again, leaning her chin on her palm and dreamily staring. 

Rolling his eyes, he decided he'd have to play cupid, if for no other reason than to get his best friend back. 

"Okay, how about you come over tonight for dinner and I'll introduce you to him officially. That way you can say whatever you want without people around." 

"Really Shiva? You're going to let me come over. You've never done that before! Thank you thank you thank you." she said pecking him on his cheek and running off to get ready for tonight. 

"Isn't she being a bit too forward with you considering she likes Dev?" he heard his girlfriend speak from behind him. 

Pulling her into his lap, he gave her a quick peck before saying,

"Stop it Raavi, I know you heard the whole conversation. Hopefully she'll tell Dev about her feelings and that buddhu tells her about how much he likes her. I want both my brother and best friend back." 

"You know Rishita will definitely declare her feelings. But forget about that, are you not inviting me over for dinner tonight too?" 

"As if you're not going to come over regardless." giving her another kiss, he got up, still holding her and walked hand in hand towards their next lecture. 

Edited by Miss.M - 2 years ago
SlytherInMe thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

I got heartattack about shiva having a girlfriend 🤣 thank god it was raavi

good one jaan 🤗

Miss.M thumbnail

Thank you... Glad you liked it...Didn't mean to give you a heart attack or I'd have finished it at that point 😉😉

Edited by Miss.M - 2 years ago
Foxii thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

What a positive Twist, first I thought Raavi was his bestfriend and almost got an attack when I read he had a girlfriend😆

Loved it.

Can we have more Drabbles were Shivi are a couple... its too cute

Miss.M thumbnail

He was ignoring her. She'd been trying to get his attention the whole day in the classes they had together, but he refused to even look at her. Worse, they'd started sitting together because they knew each other and whilst in college had called a truce so they had never needed to make many new friends. Yet, here she was sitting all alone at their desk whilst he was two benches behind talking to another girl. 

Seething she looked behind again, willing with her eyes for him to look up and at her, but it seemed it was not to be. Furious, she picked up her books and walked off only stopping once she reached the end of the football field, that was shaded away from the rest of the campus. 

Swearing and cursing at him, she kicked the fallen leaves, until she felt an arm wrap around her; he was the only one who would get away with doing that. She could hear him breathing and automatically matched her breath to his, finally calming down. Turning she asked him, 

"What was that Shiva? The whole day. You've not even spoken to me once, you've ignored me and to make it worse you're talking to another girl, when I was sitting right there. How dare you?" 

"I dare because you don't want to tell anyone about us. What are you so scared about that we have to act like we're just friends? Even that only in college. For the rest of Somnath we're enemies. It doesn't work that way Raavi. We've been dating for two years now. What will happen once we stop coming to college? Are you going to break it off? Then why not from now? At least I can try get over you whilst we're still here."

"It's not that. You know masi hates you the most from the whole family. I don't want to ruin this for a little longer, where it's just the two of us without family pressure. I promise we'll talk to both families after we graduate. Please Shiva, just these last few months where we can be in our own bubble."

Sighing, he hugged her and placed a soft kiss on her neck, just below her ear before whispering," The day after we graduate, we're talking to the family. No arguments."

raindropsroses thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Awwwww all these drabbles are super cuteeee! ❤️

Miss.M thumbnail

Another one just posted 😊

Miss.M thumbnail
Originally posted by: raindropsroses

Awwwww all these drabbles are super cuteeee! ❤️

Thank you.. I posted part two of talli bahus too. Not too sure if you've read it 😊😊