Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

LMAO at the representation of AC ji......aur woh bori jo unpe aake giri is KC ji kya? 😛🤣  yes you see woh MC apne sar  pe KC utha ke le jaa rahi thi and then khud pehle fisali🤣🤣 and apna great surprise and paap ki ghatri  dropped on AC 🤣🤣🤣 omg I didn't  think of it in itna detail but it is so much funnier now omg I am crying 🤣😂😆😭😅😄🤣😂

Word on the C overload.....har ek loser ko C banaya hua hai is story mein....pun intended :Pwohi toh I feel like I am non stop doing C,C as in that way too😉 and then I get reminded 9f the famous  C C karti main maroon  from woh rekha bhardwaj  ka song.. Sahi hain hum toh C C karke woh maut wali feeling hi lete hain🤣

🤣 

At the bare minimum, no matter who gets credit for Ts ka release from jail, I do think AC and Ts are going to end up meeting KC in this turn of events and AC ki chop hogi about her claim ki Malini doesn't have another man in her life😆. 

Adi jitna marzi mahaan ban le but seeing the actual other man in Malini's life will deffo put off the Ts for now atleast😆.....lage haathon AC ki chop karke nikal lenge ki humein jail mein daalne se pehle apni beti ko sambhaalo😆

The whole setup is for that only  I guess and that will push didi to majboori nain take off her MS /sindoor I guess caz then she will have to show ke actually  move on ho gayi so T's and AC can see ke beti sahib bhi gul khila rahi hain well atleast aaj AC did token try to advice beti but then I guess jab apata chalega ke paisa hai toh she will chup karo waise bhi beizzati ho jaani Haim.

They better do AC ki chop kuch maza toh aaye humein let Tripathis have the upper hand for a change  even if for 2 mins 

Yes, that face cupping was done very naturally today and Imlie ka expression when he cupped her face was so cute like her eyes were saying ki please understand my pain, Babusahib😆.....badi maasomiyat thi in that expression. ST did it very well.  I got reminded of this before her exam.. again bas itna sa hi does magic on her I loved the way whr expression eased into  a much calmer state it was so beautifully  done the switch was so quick and organic and adi being its  OK.  She was ch8ta bacha in that and her eyes conveyed so much int hat little bit from asking him to understand to showing that it matters his encouragement hosla saath jaise sab shaant ho gaya inside her for a bit ☺️

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Midnight_moon

A decent episode after many days … And I watched without skipping any scenes… I usually not spectate regarding upcoming scenes… but I think( more I hope) Malini will not be the saviour of T family… since 2days scene itself imlie pointed out to police that if u go and conduct an enquiry Malini will not admit this claim… police doesn’t take it and act as puppets of Mrs Chaturvedi. So Malini coming and saying anything regarding it will not change the scenario… and also she will never stand against her mother … she now a day’s seems to more support her mother’s action and see every thing in a light that Anu is betrayed by Dev ….So let’s hope as imlie will do some things to make Anu to withdraw the complaint… 

Ditto....I'm getting the same vibe with the way this whole thing is being set up as an Imlie v/s AC battle again toh I don't think Malini showing up is going to make any difference here.....all she does is her usual "Stop it, mom" blah blah.....Imlie has already shown that she's no longer going to stand around waiting for other people to come rescue her when it comes to AC.....last time also Imlie told off AC while Malini just stood on the side uselessly. So I hope this time also is the same.....Imlie can do her usual behen jaap afterwards.....but for now, the focus should be on the fact that Ts are being made to suffer by AC......asli bahu ka time aa gaya hai apni family ko rescue karne ka :P 

Malini ko baad mein token apology de lena uski maa ka haath phir se marodne ke liye😆.....abhi ke liye please focus on your actual family, Imlie😛

I still feel most likely scenario is Imlie taking KC's help to get the Ts released and then Malini finding out afterwards and doing her usual token apologies but claiming KC as her BF in front of her mom and Ts again😆.

Ditto....I'm getting the same vibe with the way this whole thing is being set up as an Imlie v/s AC battle again toh I don't think Malini showing up is going to make any difference here.....all she does is her usual "Stop it, mom" blah blah.....Imlie has already shown that she's no longer going to stand around waiting for other people to come rescue her when it comes to AC.....last time also Imlie told off AC while Malini just stood on the side uselessly. So I hope this time also is the same.....Imlie can do her usual behen jaap afterwards.....but for now, the focus should be on the fact that Ts are being made to suffer by AC......asli bahu ka time aa gaya hai apni family ko rescue karne ka :P 

Malini ko baad mein token apology de lena uski maa ka haath phir se marodne ke liye😆.....abhi ke liye please focus on your actual family, Imlie😛

I still feel most likely scenario is Imlie taking KC's help to get the Ts released and then Malini finding out afterwards and doing her usual token apologies but claiming KC as her BF in front of her mom and Ts again😆.

Yes  ddidi pehle hi saksshat  devi hai ab usse uppar  toh koi rank hai nahi jo unhe achieve karna hai toh let imlie  take the credit  and be the bahu and waise bhi BK  has too many hopes from her.. saw SBS they didn't  show anything new except that imlie follows the car paidal  jisme police lekar jaa rahi hai .. she better do the rescue.. it has to be the climax of all the stand up for yourself don't take insults time ti stand upto the abusers and be SK ki beti.  

stormfly13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

I think AC is trying to subject her anger for Dev betraying her to the Tripathis. Otherwise case sirf Adi ke against hota.

Also ye kya hai bhai. Imlie should file a case against her for harassment and assault. Yaha to sab ulta hi ho raha hai. 

And I know this is not an excuse but may be her this pattern of behaviour made Dev cheat on her. Again this is just an observation. So please don't chase me with a gun. 😬😬😬😬

Originally posted by: stormfly13

I think AC is trying to subject her anger for Dev betraying her to the Tripathis. Otherwise case sirf Adi ke against hota.

Also ye kya hai bhai. Imlie should file a case against her for harassment and assault. Yaha to sab ulta hi ho raha hai. 

And I know this is not an excuse but may be her this pattern of behaviour made Dev cheat on her. Again this is just an observation. So please don't chase me with a gun. 😬😬😬😬

as per DC and AC ka old scene she became bitter caz of  his detachment  post PD trip and she had left her family behind for this loser so she became bitter baaki she has always been someone who discriminates and DC only married her for her status again what was said in the show..  so idk how much can be her behavior  DC simply is a loser on all fronts 

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 2 years ago
stormfly13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

as per DC and AC ka old scene she became bitter caz of  his detachment  post PD trip and she had left her family behind for this loser so she became bitter baaki she has always been someone who discriminates and DC only married her for her status again what was said in the show..  so idk how much can be her behavior  DC simply is a loser on all fronts 

Woh to he is without any doubt. 

AreYaar thumbnail

yes you see woh MC apne sar  pe KC utha ke le jaa rahi thi and then khud pehle fisalismiley37smiley37 and apna great surprise and paap ki ghatri  dropped on AC smiley37smiley37smiley37 omg I didn't  think of it in itna detail but it is so much funnier now omg I am crying 🤣😂😆😭😅😄🤣😂

The whole setup is for that only  I guess and that will push didi to majboori nain take off her MS /sindoor I guess caz then she will have to show ke actually  move on ho gayi so T's and AC can see ke beti sahib bhi gul khila rahi hain well atleast aaj AC did token try to advice beti but then I guess jab apata chalega ke paisa hai toh she will chup karo waise bhi beizzati ho jaani Haim.

They better do AC ki chop kuch maza toh aaye humein let Tripathis have the upper hand for a change  even if for 2 mins 

@green: OMG that whole visual you painted just cracked me up SO bad🤣🤣🤣......KC being the bori on Didi ka head that she then drops on her own mom's head....hahahahahaha PERFECT🤣🤣

Haan I do feel that this whole setup is for KC to come in front of the families as Didi ka fake BF too and she will be more compelled to make the relationship appear real......divorce ko waise shaayad ab fast track kar dein once this jail issue is resolved.....cuz if Didi ka MS/sindoor has come off, high chances ki divorce paperwork may have been completed😆.....waise bhi real timelines kaun follow karta hai show mein😆

AreYaar thumbnail

I got reminded of this before her exam.. again bas itna sa hi does magic on her I loved the way whr expression eased into  a much calmer state it was so beautifully  done the switch was so quick and organic and adi being its  OK.  She was ch8ta bacha in that and her eyes conveyed so much int hat little bit from asking him to understand to showing that it matters his encouragement hosla saath jaise sab shaant ho gaya inside her for a bit smiley43smiley42

Awwiee kya scene yaad dilaa diya.....sigh that last PD track❤️.....such gems we got. 

Haan she does have these moments where she wants his honsla and encouragement and agar woh mil jaaye toh it goes a long way in calming her down. 

Adi de bhi de aur encouragement beyond his khadoos mode😆.....but Imlie usko frustrated mode mein hi rakhti hai with not letting him reveal the truth.....toh Adi bhi saath ki aas mein baitha hai aur yahaan Imlie honsle ki aas mein😆

Awwiee kya scene yaad dilaa diya.....sigh that last PD track❤️.....such gems we got. 

Haan she does have these moments where she wants his honsla and encouragement and agar woh mil jaaye toh it goes a long way in calming her down. 

Adi de bhi de aur encouragement beyond his khadoos mode😆.....but Imlie usko frustrated mode mein hi rakhti hai with not letting him reveal the truth.....toh Adi bhi saath ki aas mein baitha hai aur yahaan Imlie honsle ki aas mein😆

Arre woh toh kabse ready bhaitha hai uska bas nahi chalta  jaan lauta  de imlie  mauka toh de isse woh lene main hi jhijak jaati hai and then throws tantrums ke he didn't  do it 🤣😆 if in case he doesn't  and shows his tantrum too ke bas Hogaya  mera..  yeh dono aise hi namoone raheinge tadpeinge  bhi and then ya toh refuse kar deinge ya aas oe bhaithe raheinge .. such goofs 🤪 😆

MAN I NEED TO REVIST THIS episode now.. what lovely stuff we got matlab sambhale nahi sambhal raha tha aoni khudki nazar laga di shayad *sigh*