Making your place on your own terms - Page 3

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by AreYaar

Ok, so I guess the ultimatum angle has been put aside for now😆......the turn of events today went in another direction.....Adi-Imlie are still debating the when/how of telling their truth instead😆.....doesn't look like things have reached any breaking point for any ultimatums to be issued😆......they are both resigned to their usual limbo for the most part😆.

Anyways, that aside.....a decent episode in terms of Adi-Imlie I guess. They got a conversation even if much of it felt repetitive in tone.....Imlie repeated her usual fear of not wanting to rock the boat of this happy T family that looks united and together in the pictures that are up on the wall....pictures that she dusts daily as the maid in the house. So basically Imlie's mind is still in that maid mode ki she's not destined to ever be a part of those family pictures, she can't picture herself in those photos and neither can the T family......toh basically the same point she was repeating even before Adi brought her home from the lodge😆. 

For a second there, when Adi started off with his "I thought you were just making excuses but now I can see what you fear", I was like hey bhagwaan ab is point pe bhi yeh Imlie ke defeatist mode ka saath dega?😆......but thankfully he tried to pull her out of it a bit with saying that CIRCUMSTANCES will not decide her place in this world, but SHE will.....Adi deals in absolutes as usual....lol his point is that this is the truth and his family will HAVE to accept it😆. What he gave Imlie in this scene was understanding.....the way he said, "Hum samajh rahe hain ki tum har nazariye se is baat ko dekhne ki koshish kar rahi ho".....I guess Imlie needed that reassurance from him that her fears are not illogical 😆.....well I'm not going to get into the broader situation of the other illogical things she's thinking.....but I appreciated the attempt at communication and give and take in this scene😊. 

I would like to see Imlie also giving Adi understanding again someday....it's long overdue now. Can't remember the last time she actually understood HIS perspective on something😆. But today, even if they were in disagreement as usual, there was that moment in the scene with the Ts where Adi wanted to tell the truth and he looked at Imlie for support but he could see she wasn't there yet....her eyes were communicating her panic and refusal clearly so he let it go again even if he was unhappy about it. 

The little morning scene they got with Imlie handing him his tiffin was also a nice touch of routine/domestication.....lol Imlie hesitatingly asking for his saath in going to KC ka office (chalo thoda toh saath ka matlab samajh aa raha hai ladki ko aur har kaam akele nahin karne chali😆) and then Adi continuing on his mission to establish the "Mrs. Tripathi" title in Imlie's head with yet another "Bye, Mrs. Tripathi" today😆.

As for the rest, I dunno where exactly AC ka tamasha is going with her attempt to jail Adi and the Ts😆.....but for now it does seem to be bringing out Imlie's protective instincts big time😆.....there is no pleading from her side....Imlie seems to be treating it as war😆......aaj toh shockingly DIDI bhi nahin lagaya Malini ke naam ke peechhe😲🤣......must be a random blooper....warna toh marte dum tak chalega Didi jaap😆.

Maybe this will make Imlie find her answer about where exactly her place is in that family portrait😆....but chalo aage dekhte hain if Imlie ka tashan with AC in the precap is again just for a token scene ya kuch purpose bhi serve hoga. The least the makers can do is let Imlie rescue her own goddamn family, man😆.

Haha@ Adi threatening AC even from inside the jail cell ki dare you say anything to Imlie😆.....There is this strange sense of Adi-Imlie being beyond caring ki koi un dono ke ek dusre ke liye care ke baare mein kuch bolega.....even AC ke cheap taunts don't seem to intimidate Imlie that much now😆.

Yay, finally the makers have been giving some good enough episodes, ke aapko review likne ke liye material mila. I swear I miss the days I do not get to see your review, but finally the makers are giving us something for you to write on. I loved the whole Adi & Imlie vibe today. It just seemed that they were a unit and Imlie also was easing into that husband-wife wala feeling. I loved that Adi today showed that he acknowledged her actual fears apart from the guilt of didi and addressed them in a way that Imlie could comprehend. She may not have accepted it wholeheartedly yet, but I still felt there was some progress. In terms of the AC confrontation, I think it can go both ways, yet one this was definitely there today - we got to see glimpses of our purani wali Imlie, who beat up the boys with the cricket bat and who recently even maroded AC's hand in the hospital. Whether she is the one to get the T's out or even if she just plays a part in getting Malini there to help them get out, it still shows the T family that Imlie is willing to go to any lengths to protect what she calls her own, which hopefully should help her in the long run as well. One unpopular opinion, while I love love SM's acting, somehow in the precap confrontation scene, her fierce demeanor seemed a bit comical to me, almost cute, like Jerry frowning at Tom. I feel she has done better confrontations, both the first one where she told AC about how she never asked for her Haq and got beat up in the process and the recent hospital scene as well, but this one seemed more cute than fierce to me. Like I said, unpopular opinion, but just thought to put it out there.

Oh one thing I keep forgetting to mention about the precap......It's notable that Imlie is now not cowering in front of AC for accusing her of todoing uski beti ka ghar.....matlab yeh dhamki ab kaam karni baand kar gayi hai warna otherwise Imlie was always crying in guilt over anyone insinuating this.....par ab she's not backing down.....the original Imlie was able to stand up for herself cuz she felt she was in the right....that is why she stood up for her truth and didn't feel she was wronging anyone. 

Lekin kaafi time se she has been pulled down over Didi ki zindagi kharaab hone ka guilt.....but now in this precap, I see an Imlie who isn't letting herself be brought down by that and she has that fearless conviction waali light back in her eyes.....when she knows she's not wrong. 

Even in yesterday's episode, even when Imlie knew that Malini saw her and Adi together, she didn't feel apologetic. I think she finally accepted her place in Adi's life and that Adi and Malini are done with.  She is no longer pushing adi towards Malini. I am seeing this change from the time Adi apologized to meethi and Satyakaam. After seeing Malini with KC( even though she has some doubts on their relationship), her guilt about being the cause for Malini's broken marriage or unhappiness is also subsiding, that is why she was able to be so free with Adi and cherishing their closeness in dhua scene. 

Originally posted by sandyjayaram

Thanks for the write up AY. Definitely a better episode today I thought 👍🏼. I told you Adi is going to start calling her Mrs Tripathi more 😆😆

Just Kidding Sandy ji bura matt manaiyo hahaha indeed kisi ka toh tuka sahi laga warna toh aaj kal humare naseeb main sirf chop hi hoti hai 😆😎

Adi Imlie convo about family pictures was good and good to see Imlie at least being up front a bit about her fears and  Adi in all understanding mode instead of getting frustrated 😆 they are not in promo clothes (thank god for that because that shirt didn’t suit Adi 😆) so not sure how and when we get ultimatum. 
 Precap and police drama can go different ways - but I am still hoping it’s Imilie who somehow solves the issue -as I said in the other thread she will make Anu take her complaint back by threatening her about the assault she went through. Maybe I am thinking too much - but I just don’t want didi to be the savior 😔

Or- Imilie takes KCs help without didi and Ts finally get to meet him 😆 - but I really hope it doesn’t go that way. 

Both Sumbul and Gashmeer looked better I thought- better rested and better clothes - especially Sumbul 😊

Wordabout them looking Good and Glowing  thank God for end of peelia it makes them loook soo pale.. i could see the color aaj on their faces .. 

also agree with it better be IMELIA BAS KEH DIA  but i guess this is a setup for family to reach the finality too and stop being on adi's back about divorce seeing KC in flesh so they can realize that time to let go. 

I felt for the poor guy when he asked for support from his family so unlike him but yeah it shows the Pahaad is getting hollower and he does need it from his family now kab aayenge yeh kaam iske and allow him to live happily.. and the support he was wishing was acceptance of imlie and i hope they do stand up when the time comes  

Originally posted by naadanmasakalli

Wordabout them looking Good and Glowing  thank God for end of peelia it makes them loook soo pale.. i could see the color aaj on their faces .. 

also agree with it better be IMELIA BAS KEH DIA  but i guess this is a setup for family to reach the finality too and stop being on adi's back about divorce seeing KC in flesh so they can realize that time to let go. 

I felt for the poor guy when he asked for support from his family so unlike him but yeah it shows the Pahaad is getting hollower and he does need it from his family now kab aayenge yeh kaam iske and allow him to live happily.. and the support he was wishing was acceptance of imlie and i hope they do stand up when the time comes  

NM - I knew you were going to give me that GIF 😆😆

Adi should have done all the romance in the new shirt - instead he is going to jail in it 😆

If the Ts are going to see KC, it better be imlie calling him - didi can join later once everything is sorted out. 

Originally posted by naadanmasakalli

Yes that is what am intrested in seeing ke will their stance change on malini even like 0.01% or they will still be nope  humari bahu is bhagwan.  Frankly kuch toh change hona chahiye warna point hi kya hai.  Sach ya jhoot ek  respectable super sweet family ko jail ki hawa khani padi  doesn't matter for how long and bahurani  ka sirf ek sorry mujhe nahi pata tha and do extra sorry sorry and naak chadhana  does not undo it..I was angry at their she is still deewaar of the family well no she is just a brick  that never solidified its position  woh lose wali jo phir khud nikaal de jaati hai at the end so poori deewar na gire  and air can pass in big structures.  🤷‍♀️ I mean if you are using the metaphors  then do them properly..  am not writer  but there  I just gave them a closure on haha with their theory 

Imlie also needs to see didi thida as a journal insaan  and start not giving her itna maan thida toh naarazgi  dikha lo for putting  your family through this. I want that ghussa that ghin  in whatever little capacity  they can..

Appke mooh mein ghee shakar agar yehua. But I don't think this will happen, because then the ultimatum promo then makes no sense. If she acknowledges that Malini is a regular insaan and can make mistakes and for her to get upset at didi for what she put the T family through, then uska Malini did jaap to Adi makes no sense. She may still want Malini to be happy, but agar gussa hai, toh she is surely not going to be fighting with Adi on didi's khushi. So again I do not think that the makers are going to allow didi's image to be tarnished in any way either for Imlie or Adi, as the future conflicts are going to built on this only. Another point is that for Imlie, AC is the keechad that gave birth to a Kamal like did (again for her and not us, we toh feel the whole C family is a keechad that gave birth to a kamal like Imlie), but that shows that for Imlie, Anu & Malini are 2 different people who though related, do not share any traits due to which se will blame Malini for her mother's behavior. This realization will take a long time to build before the rose tinted didi glasses come off for Imlie.

@bold: Oh wow, if Imlie manages to think that far ahead, it will be a pleasant surprise😆.....It's deffo a real possibility that Imlie manages to meet KC on her own and bring him in to get the Ts released without any Didi involvement😆.....she may find out after the fact - once the bail is done and all......Imlie needs a lawyer right now and easiest one for her to go to will deffo be KC😆. 

I can tolerate KC helping Imlie with this as long as Didi ko side pe rakhein and they let Imlie manage this primarily. 

If as you're saying that Imlie threatens to file a counter-complaint against AC for physically assaulting her😆, then I'd like to see Ts ke faces also on finally knowing what all Imlie ACTUALLY bore at AC ke hands......but dunno if writers will take it to those levels. 

KC showing up to help bail Ts will also again prove AC jhooti cuz she again told the Ts today that her daughter doesn't have any other man in her life😆

GM-ST did look better today....the next day's outfits did suit them better :) 

matlab har taraf se AC ki hi waat hai🤣🤣  she deserves it after making those smug facessaare ke saare C deserve it.. on a side note aajkal itna C, C karna Padta hai Man i feel like i am losing my mind after a while caz all i can hear in my head is C anyway.. I would Love for imlie to use it and looks a possibility with her twisting her arm at Police station in a rather Underrated chup chupite way main as in she doesn't want anyoen to see it but T's and she may use it ke she will do it too so take it back now and Twist her arm.. NOW THAT WOULD BE AWESOMEEEEEEE LIek way TOO AWESOME and then adi nikal ke giving her ek aur dose and baaki T's bhi on her harkatein

The following is the representation of AC ji 😆

Lol😂...Nishant ko sadma pohauch gaya. Adi - Malini ke divorce ke baare mai sunke uske toh pairo tale jameen hi phisal gayi as if ushi ka taalak horaha ho😂😂. He looked so flabbergasted and broken...already he is a mareez aur aaj toh aur hi bimar lag raha tha.

Originally posted by Apsvenky

Appke mooh mein ghee shakar agar yehua. But I don't think this will happen, because then the ultimatum promo then makes no sense. If she acknowledges that Malini is a regular insaan and can make mistakes and for her to get upset at didi for what she put the T family through, then uska Malini did jaap to Adi makes no sense. She may still want Malini to be happy, but agar gussa hai, toh she is surely not going to be fighting with Adi on didi's khushi. So again I do not think that the makers are going to allow didi's image to be tarnished in any way either for Imlie or Adi, as the future conflicts are going to built on this only. Another point is that for Imlie, AC is the keechad that gave birth to a Kamal like did (again for her and not us, we toh feel the whole C family is a keechad that gave birth to a kamal like Imlie), but that shows that for Imlie, Anu & Malini are 2 different people who though related, do not share any traits due to which se will blame Malini for her mother's behavior. This realization will take a long time to build before the rose tinted didi glasses come off for Imlie.

well she will  have to see reality of kamal about ultimatum that ahs been rendered moot and void as of now i don't see it is happening so all that logic goes out the window but even if it is still upcoming in some form it makes sense imlie can be naraaz but that doesn't mean she wants her unhappy that is not imlie at her core she always want sabki khushi and waise bhi yeh naraazgi yada samay tak last nahi karni na as i said very little chances but she can show her anger momentarily i will take that as  a huge deal too baad main toh we all know she has to be didi ki minion in many ways.. but yes she needs to show her anger and it is perfectly normal to be angry yet not wanting anything bad to happen to that person 

KC showing up to help bail Ts will also again prove AC jhooti cuz she again told the Ts today that her daughter doesn't have any other man in her life😆

GM-ST did look better today....the next day's outfits did suit them better :) 

LOL, ek baat h --- beti jhoote pyaar ki baatein kari h & blamed that the other person didn't love her whereas AC jhoote blames lagane pe tuli hui h. Dono k jhoote blames bolne ki tarikon ko anginath topon ki salami. 🤣Kya jhoot bola h dono ne lol

Edited by Myrah_2020 - 2 years ago

LMAO yes, Aparna must be thinking ki mere sikhaane se pehle hi Imlie bahut zyada seekh gayi lagti hai palat ke jawaab dena to those who try to harass her🤣

BK bechaare is trying to sambhaalo the situation andar se par Imlie ab na sunne waali......😆.....waise whatever achhai v/s buraai ka example she wants to give, I hope she doesn't again drag Didi into it🤔.....achhai ke liye Ts ka example de do, Imaliya....kaafi hai😛

yes man she has so many examples of achaai .. apne dadda T's , adi plz imlie didi nahi.. do not bring her and deal with  it like Boss yo😆😎😈 

and imlie ko sunana bhi nahi chahiye bohat ho gaya ab BAS!