Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: sandyjayaram

NM - I knew you were going to give me that GIF 😆😆

Adi should have done all the romance in the new shirt - instead he is going to jail in it 😆

If the Ts are going to see KC, it better be imlie calling him - didi can join later once everything is sorted out. 

sachi wali antaryami ho gayi aap toh 😆

😆 ek dum Logic pe chalne wali 😆

these colors and style suit him more then those  other ones.. arre yaar i miss editor sahab now can they not get him on a videocall plz yeh iss liye random hai caz adi ka office attire hai yeh style haha

and Yes imlie needs to call KC  on her own she anyways said she has an appointment today toh kar le khud use  idc if didi gets involved later caz that is inevitable but pehle jail se khud imlie nikale that si the least i want 

Originally posted by: August14

Lol😂...Nishant ko sadma pohauch gaya. Adi - Malini ke divorce ke baare mai sunke uske toh pairo tale jameen hi phisal gayi as if ushi ka taalak horaha ho😂😂. He looked so flabbergasted and broken...already he is a mareez aur aaj toh aur hi bimar lag raha tha.

samjho beemari bhadh rahi hai so pallo ji aake sudhar lein sambhal lein.. i can't help but laugh yeh banda 100 epsiodes se  apne beemari na bata paaya jab mahurat nikalne wala hota hai kuch na kuch aur siyaapa ho jaata hai🤣🤣 everytime he probably gets excited ke shayad kuch karna pade CHOP 

BlueMoon91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

A decent episode after many days … And I watched without skipping any scenes… I usually not spectate regarding upcoming scenes… but I think( more I hope) Malini will not be the saviour of T family… since 2days scene itself imlie pointed out to police that if u go and conduct an enquiry Malini will not admit this claim… police doesn’t take it and act as puppets of Mrs Chaturvedi. So Malini coming and saying anything regarding it will not change the scenario… and also she will never stand against her mother … she now a day’s seems to more support her mother’s action and see every thing in a light that Anu is betrayed by Dev ….So let’s hope as imlie will do some things to make Anu to withdraw the complaint… 

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Oh one thing I keep forgetting to mention about the precap......It's notable that Imlie is now not cowering in front of AC for accusing her of todoing uski beti ka ghar.....matlab yeh dhamki ab kaam karni baand kar gayi hai warna otherwise Imlie was always crying in guilt over anyone insinuating this.....par ab she's not backing down.....the original Imlie was able to stand up for herself cuz she felt she was in the right....that is why she stood up for her truth and didn't feel she was wronging anyone. 

Lekin kaafi time se she has been pulled down over Didi ki zindagi kharaab hone ka guilt.....but now in this precap, I see an Imlie who isn't letting herself be brought down by that and she has that fearless conviction waali light back in her eyes.....when she knows she's not wrong. 

Yes that is noticeable.. They seem done with this Bakwaas ab roz roz kya issi baat pe effect ho i like that she is like ENOUGH and ab kyon guilty ho iss baat ke liye woh jab kuch kia nai.. Imlie apne pe aaye toh isko kab ka sahi kar chuki thi.. anyways it is a good change hope it is longlasting 

August14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Pata nahi kyun makers ne Nishant ki entry itni jaldi kara di. All he did from the past 100 episodes is bhabhi bhakti (woh bhi galat wali ki). I'm least interested in his love story. Meko bas iska Srk wala Kal ho na ho performance dekh na hai. Warna toh baki time he busy in eating, being sad abt Idk what and gossiping abt Adi's married life 

AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Josupra

Even in yesterday's episode, even when Imlie knew that Malini saw her and Adi together, she didn't feel apologetic. I think she finally accepted her place in Adi's life and that Adi and Malini are done with.  She is no longer pushing adi towards Malini. I am seeing this change from the time Adi apologized to meethi and Satyakaam. After seeing Malini with KC( even though she has some doubts on their relationship), her guilt about being the cause for Malini's broken marriage or unhappiness is also subsiding, that is why she was able to be so free with Adi and cherishing their closeness in dhua scene. 

Yes for now, Imlie seems to have backed off from pushing Adi towards Malini and seems to be accepting his love more. She felt bad for Malini yesterday but wasn’t acting like it was a sin for her to be with her own husband. 

But I feel the struggle continues for her to fully accept her rights on Adi. I feel wary of when she can flip on this point again 😆. She does seem more accepting of her place as Mrs Tripathi when Adi keeps repeating it to her 😆….but she still has a long way to go in fully accepting her rightful place in his life and home. 

Once the divorce is done, I think it will unburden Imlie even more since the title of a wife will not be with Malini by any stretch anymore. Yeah guilt trips can come back once KC ka truth is revealed but for now, Imlie does seem to be slowly getting used to the fact that only SHE is Mrs Aditya Kumar Tripathi 😆.

BTW did I imagine it or did the police inspector also refer to Malini as Malini Chaturvedi again yesterday? 🤣. Matlab domestic harassment ka charge lagaane aa gaye but her last name isn’t even Tripathi like she has any relationship with that family which is being accused of torturing her 🤷‍♀️😂.

Yes for now, Imlie seems to have backed off from pushing Adi towards Malini and seems to be accepting his love more. She felt bad for Malini yesterday but wasn’t acting like it was a sin for her to be with her own husband. 

But I feel the struggle continues for her to fully accept her rights on Adi. I feel wary of when she can flip on this point again 😆. She does seem more accepting of her place as Mrs Tripathi when Adi keeps repeating it to her 😆….but she still has a long way to go in fully accepting her rightful place in his life and home. 

Once the divorce is done, I think it will unburden Imlie even more since the title of a wife will not be with Malini by any stretch anymore. Yeah guilt trips can come back once KC ka truth is revealed but for now, Imlie does seem to be slowly getting used to the fact that only SHE is Mrs Aditya Kumar Tripathi 😆.

BTW did I imagine it or did the police inspector also refer to Malini as Malini Chaturvedi again yesterday? 🤣. Matlab domestic harassment ka charge lagaane aa gaye but her last name isn’t even Tripathi like she has any relationship with that family which is being accused of torturing her 🤷‍♀️😂.

Police ,tripathis and AC ki akkal itni hi hai chaturvedi hai toh ac ko andar daal na in  the charge but nahi  but yes he did say MC.. again they could never give her token malini tripathi  ka tag ever too but she is somehow supposed  to be this great grand pillar and part of their lives and ghar ainvayei 🤷‍♀️

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 2 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

matlab har taraf se AC ki hi waat hai🤣🤣  she deserves it after making those smug facessaare ke saare C deserve it.. on a side note aajkal itna C, C karna Padta hai Man i feel like i am losing my mind after a while caz all i can hear in my head is C anyway.. I would Love for imlie to use it and looks a possibility with her twisting her arm at Police station in a rather Underrated chup chupite way main as in she doesn't want anyoen to see it but T's and she may use it ke she will do it too so take it back now and Twist her arm.. NOW THAT WOULD BE AWESOMEEEEEEE LIek way TOO AWESOME and then adi nikal ke giving her ek aur dose and baaki T's bhi on her harkatein

The following is the representation of AC ji 😆

LMAO at the representation of AC ji......aur woh bori jo unpe aake giri is KC ji kya? 😛🤣

Word on the C overload.....har ek loser ko C banaya hua hai is story mein....pun intended :P

At the bare minimum, no matter who gets credit for Ts ka release from jail, I do think AC and Ts are going to end up meeting KC in this turn of events and AC ki chop hogi about her claim ki Malini doesn't have another man in her life😆. 

Adi jitna marzi mahaan ban le but seeing the actual other man in Malini's life will deffo put off the Ts for now atleast😆.....lage haathon AC ki chop karke nikal lenge ki humein jail mein daalne se pehle apni beti ko sambhaalo😆

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

You know on re-watching the episode, one dialogue that caught me was when Adi said that agar pariwar walon ko yeh baat bahar se pata chali before we tell them, to phir sab kuch bikhar jayega. The reason this struck me was because I was just re-watching some of the older episodes, and he said the exact same dialogue during the "sach suraj jaisa hai" scene with Imlie during the episode where she feels bad for her mimicry of Adi and telling the truth of her being banned from his room. The funny part is that from that episode to today's episode, Adi's motivation for worrying about the truth coming out the wrong way have changes and evolved completely. Then he did not want his marriage with Malini and the lie he was living to be affected, today he wants to protect Imlie and does not want her name to be slandered. But Imlie's motivation and her reasoning remain the same that the T family should not get hurt. Somewhere that evolution in Imlie's thought process is still not showing or she still has not been able to comprehend that the truth coming out is the only to completely finish and close that chapter that is only going to bring dukh and heartbreak to everyone involved. While Adi seems to have grasped this and prepared himself for the worst, I am waiting for Imlie to finally accept the permanent sach ka suraj in her life.

AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Myrah_2020

Great post!

Actually, the Adi-Imlie conversations were nicely presented in terms of describing Imlie's jhijak. Despite his thoughts that Imlie might whip up another excuse, he perceived her point and agreed to explore her request regarding the family-photo & her perspective on it.

While Adi viewed it as family photo initially, Imlie woke up to polish the photos daily as the first household chore with sincerity therefore worshipping for their wellbeing on a regular basis despite not being present physically. Her perception of her role is only to polish the photos, not being inserted. Thereafter, culminating into the core question of how Ts will react towards their scenario? 

Aditya perceiving the truth with all ears/eyes/hearts & telling her to take a stand for herself as she will be responsible in terms of choosing her place in the world. I liked that he cupped her face w/o any gimmick but instead their vibe involved in terms of consoling her --- it felt comfortable to insert dialogues. If an outsider ciculates the details, then sad family will become completely dejected & broken by heart. His belief that "kismat" will perform circulating the truth so it is better they take accountability for their marriage by themselves was well-enacted.

Tiffin/bike scene was nicely done. Bye Mrs. Tripathi lit up jhalli ka smile. 

Sundar-Imlie banter in front of Aparna was also nicely done.

Also, Ts counterattacking Akrosh Devi (Sorry, she's just akrosh mata -- kab shraap dede beti k behkave mei is just 🤣) in terms of calling out on Malini's question was nicely done. Imlie calling Malini w/o didi hahahaha. 🤣

Yes, that face cupping was done very naturally today and Imlie ka expression when he cupped her face was so cute like her eyes were saying ki please understand my pain, Babusahib😆.....badi maasomiyat thi in that expression. ST did it very well.