Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Took some caps from kal ka Mrs. Tripathi scene too.....

I swear you have to freeze frame every little fleeting moment to catch the nuances dhang se.....cuz BAHUT saare the in a barely minute long scene😆.....I only caught Adi's little smile after he put on the helmet while rewatching for these caps😆.....

Imlie got happy just over little things like him taking the tiffin from her😆....itne pyar se dekh rahi thi usko even as he was being his usual grouchy self thoda initially ðŸ˜†......and when he agreed to come with her to KC's office, bas utne mein hi ek mutuality came through....Imlie smiled with a "thankoo" and Adi bhi utne mein hi melt ho gaya into giving a halki si smile back again and then giving her a serious "Bye, Mrs. Tripathi" again.....haha....itna range tha itne se bit mein.....I loved Imlie ki lingering smile as she came back in and closed the door too.....there was literally a skip in her step😆

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: AreYaar

@green: OMG that whole visual you painted just cracked me up SO bad🤣🤣🤣......KC being the bori on Didi ka head that she then drops on her own mom's head....hahahahahaha PERFECT🤣🤣

Haan I do feel that this whole setup is for KC to come in front of the families as Didi ka fake BF too and she will be more compelled to make the relationship appear real......divorce ko waise shaayad ab fast track kar dein once this jail issue is resolved.....cuz if Didi ka MS/sindoor has come off, high chances ki divorce paperwork may have been completed😆.....waise bhi real timelines kaun follow karta hai show mein😆

Rofl yes and now I can't  unsee  it waise yeh Hum bhi ho sakte  hain chupke  se minding apna business and Cv's dropping faltu  ke extras on our head ðŸ¤£

Oh yes plz FastTrack the stupid divorce ab koi point hai nahi  isko aur drag karne ka.  I was legit thinking the last scene in Mumbai was imlie ka dream about family finding our truth a full 2 months ago and table hum wahin phase hain ke family ko kaise batayein.. come on now out with it ya focus on other things like the domestication 

Took some caps from kal ka Mrs. Tripathi scene too.....

I swear you have to freeze frame every little fleeting moment to catch the nuances dhang se.....cuz BAHUT saare the in a barely minute long scene😆.....I only caught Adi's little smile after he put on the helmet while rewatching for these caps😆.....

Imlie got happy just over little things like him taking the tiffin from her😆....itne pyar se dekh rahi thi usko even as he was being his usual grouchy self thoda initially ðŸ˜†......and when he agreed to come with her to KC's office, bas utne mein hi ek mutuality came through....Imlie smiled with a "thankoo" and Adi bhi utne mein hi melt ho gaya into giving a halki si smile back again and then giving her a serious "Bye, Mrs. Tripathi" again.....haha....itna range tha itne se bit mein.....I loved Imlie ki lingering smile as she came back in and closed the door too.....there was literally a skip in her step😆  I've rewatched it so many times itna chotu hai but such wholesome vibe in it word it is like dono ki duniya utne main hi  poiri ho gayi.  The way she is giving him adoring  looks while he is getting ready she has her heart in her eyes to adi ka OK cool will make my way to KC's office caz you asked ..and her feeling the high itne main se and then literally  phudakti aayi andar and her whole tone had a khanak  .. adi ka  bas kya tha usko Mrs tripathi ne 2 min ke liye bhai de dia bina lakaye high hona toh banta tha .  I loved the relaxed  vibe matlab kitne sukoon se he left then woh ek peace was so apparent in this tiniest bit ..  again jab range dikhane main aate hain toh itne  se main bhi they manage  to show so much .

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Arre woh toh kabse ready bhaitha hai uska bas nahi chalta  jaan lauta  de imlie  mauka toh de isse woh lene main hi jhijak jaati hai and then throws tantrums ke he didn't  do it ðŸ¤£ðŸ˜† if in case he doesn't  and shows his tantrum too ke bas Hogaya  mera..  yeh dono aise hi namoone raheinge tadpeinge  bhi and then ya toh refuse kar deinge ya aas oe bhaithe raheinge .. such goofs 🤪 ðŸ˜†

MAN I NEED TO REVIST THIS episode now.. what lovely stuff we got matlab sambhale nahi sambhal raha tha aoni khudki nazar laga di shayad *sigh* 

LMAO yes, Adi ko mauka de Imlie toh woh sab kuch lutaane ko ready hai😆.....but she keeps throwing him off with her flips😆.

Expectations dono ko hain ek dusre se par dhang se navigate nahin kar paa rahe thanks to the truth reveal ka baggage hanging over them😆.....but aise subtle moments do remind us about the promise in their relationship to build into a beautiful saath :).....bas baat karte rahein ek dusre se toh samajh bhi jaate hain sooner or later and instinctively express whatever honsla or saath they are yearning for from each other.....

LOL haan we got really spoilt with that PD track😆.....uske baad se mushkil ho gaya hai for anything to live up to it😆

AreYaar thumbnail

Oh I keep forgetting to mention but all the discussion about the family photos on the wall did make me wish they do a scene of a family photoshoot aage and Imlie gets included in that :) 

Truth reveal and uske baad waale drama mein toh time lagega I guess before Imlie formally gets included in the family.....but I would like to see Imlie's picture set up on the family wall waise hi.....shaayad yeh Nishant-Pallavi shaadi track mein lag jaaye chance for new family group photoshoot😛

sandyjayaram thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Lovely caps AY! Maybe a little off topic but I loved sundar’s expression when AC walk in ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† especially when he says bad morning ðŸ˜†

Word on the PD episodes- we were so spoiled by that  

I am going to start wishing for another PD track after everyone are back to Mumbai 

Oh I keep forgetting to mention but all the discussion about the family photos on the wall did make me wish they do a scene of a family photoshoot aage and Imlie gets included in that :) 

Truth reveal and uske baad waale drama mein toh time lagega I guess before Imlie formally gets included in the family.....but I would like to see Imlie's picture set up on the family wall waise hi.....shaayad yeh Nishant-Pallavi shaadi track mein lag jaaye chance for new family group photoshoot😛

Imlie ko hona hi hai  family main involve I think  they are including all these moments now so that she can start seeing that they take her as theirs too truly caz imlie ke liye mental block yehi hai ke isko toh family hai but kya yeh Hai? It is time she also starts seeing ke haan hai. They have been trying to reassure win her trust again ke family hi hai but it is to get on a bigger scale which this whole police thing caa assure her but again keeping my expectations low and aage nish pallavi  bhi hain tbat can aid her feel like the part.  They better do her picture too and okz can they get rid of AM wali that was bugging me throughout so much for they don't  have dhang ki photo.. it was distracting me and is not at all needed to be there but guess dosti ka medal saja ke rakhna hai ughh 😑

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandyjayaram

Lovely caps AY! Maybe a little off topic but I loved sundar’s expression when AC walk in ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† especially when he says bad morning ðŸ˜†

Word on the PD episodes- we were so spoiled by that  

I am going to start wishing for another PD track after everyone are back to Mumbai 

Haha thanks, Sandy.....yep, Sundar also perked up that scene with his usual nok-jhonk mode with Imlie😆

Mumbai pata nahin kab jaayenge😆.....but yes, I do miss apna original wala PD set so hopefully Adi-Imlie can find an excuse to take a trip there again.....khayaali pulaav banaane hain toh jee bhar ke dum bharo😆

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Imlie ko hona hi hai  family main involve I think  they are including all these moments now so that she can start seeing that they take her as theirs too truly caz imlie ke liye mental block yehi hai ke isko toh family hai but kya yeh Hai? It is time she also starts seeing ke haan hai. They have been trying to reassure win her trust again ke family hi hai but it is to get on a bigger scale which this whole police thing caa assure her but again keeping my expectations low and aage nish pallavi  bhi hain tbat can aid her feel like the part.  They better do her picture too and okz can they get rid of AM wali that was bugging me throughout so much for they don't  have dhang ki photo.. it was distracting me and is not at all needed to be there but guess dosti ka medal saja ke rakhna hai ughh 😑

LOL the AM pictures are unlikely to stay on the wall for much longer😆.....divorce hone ke baad bhi agar Ts wahaan Didi ji ka mandir banaake rakhenge toh phir toh😆......Dosti ka medal waise hi milta rahega Didi ko with everyone japoing her name.....family pictures mein nahin hai any place for her after the divorce is done. 

That place was always Imlie's rightfully.....Didi ne temporary mehmaan banke bahut time wall space enjoy kar li....ab side please😛....apne KC ji ke saath jaake kar lein new photoshoots😆.

Waise I loved Adi's expressions in that scene with the way he assertively said ki in photos mein tumhari jagah HAI, Imlie.....aur woh khud tumein decide karni padegi.....can't leave it to circumstances. 

LOL the AM pictures are unlikely to stay on the wall for much longer😆.....divorce hone ke baad bhi agar Ts wahaan Didi ji ka mandir banaake rakhenge toh phir toh😆......Dosti ka medal waise hi milta rahega Didi ko with everyone japoing her name.....family pictures mein nahin hai any place for her after the divorce is done. 

That place was always Imlie's rightfully.....Didi ne temporary mehmaan banke bahut time wall space enjoy kar li....ab side please😛....apne KC ji ke saath jaake kar lein new photoshoots😆.

Waise I loved Adi's expressions in that scene with the way he assertively said ki in photos mein tumhari jagah HAI, Imlie.....aur woh khud tumein decide karni padegi.....can't leave it to circumstances. 

Exactly I loved it too and I liked the gist that koi khud aaje present nahi karega  jagah banani oadti hai and she has made it bas ab photo  main include hona hai dil.ki photo  main toh kabki lagi hai  woh.. I loved the way he said haalat  nahi decide karenge too