Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SlytherInMe thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi

Why??? 🀧🀧

But this was beautifully written, and this is actually what will happen in reality out of the itv land πŸ€•

Shivi separated 😣 

Looking forward to more of your updates❀️

thank you so much jaan πŸ€—

I wanted to write something realistic for once because all my other stories are so out there and not realistic πŸ˜†

I am looking forward to your ff update πŸ˜‰ hint hint jaldi update do πŸ˜†

SlytherInMe thumbnail

to answer your question from yesterday then MKD any day πŸ˜†

SlytherInMe thumbnail

Originally posted by: White-Lilac

Tujh par atyachar kar hi kaun raha hai yaha πŸ€£

If this was a real life scenario then definitely Raavi would have left him and gone long back because no matter what Shiva doesn't have any right to treat her in such a manner. Insaan hai, uski bhi feelings hai jisko dekho jo mann me aaye bolke chala jaa raha hai. Show me to bhool jaate hai kab kya dikhaya tha aur kya reaction aana chahiye tha πŸ˜†

sabse zyaada toh tune kiya hai kameeni πŸ€£

I think Shiva doesn't realize she is a human to be honest - he doesn't regard her at all. In fact, he treats Rishita some times even better. I am hoping this upcoming week all those misunderstandings are going to be cleared and that's what Kanwar was hinting at 

Miss_SR thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Very beautifully written πŸ™Œβ€. 

This is a very scary situation. But not a difficult one to imagine. Literally the worst thing about his character. 

White-Lilac thumbnail

Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.

sabse zyaada toh tune kiya hai kameeni πŸ€£

I think Shiva doesn't realize she is a human to be honest - he doesn't regard her at all. In fact, he treats Rishita some times even better. I am hoping this upcoming week all those misunderstandings are going to be cleared and that's what Kanwar was hinting at 

Tu Shiva se kam nahi hai πŸ€£Ghoom phir ke saara blame mujhpe hi aa jaata hai πŸ€£

I hope this mess better get cleared soon warna to yaha ke writers ka hi sahara hai show wale to pagal kar ke chhodenge πŸ˜†

SlytherInMe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hanyshah

Reading this scares me. Because of how the track has been going on, and since that kitchen scene when Shiva grabbed Raavi's wrist for even having the guts to speak out on how Dhara was wrong, I kinda got a glimpse of how Shiva puts Dhara above all else. I just hope that Maami won't do anything drastic in the serial, or at least Dhara have the decency to hide it from Shiva. Because I can see that whatever Maami does will be blamed on Raavi's shoulders, and this innocent flower DOES NOT deserve it. Especially from Shiva. The one person that was supposed to be ONLY hers. I really hope this prejudice Shiva has against Raavi being Maami ki behen ki beti gets cleared quickly in the serial. Because as long as it doesn't, there will always be a doubt in Shiva's mind against Raavi no matter HOW many good things she's done. And Raavi will forever remain insecure and feel inadequate as she's the girl that yearns acceptance in her life. She can remain patient, but kabtak ? I just hope Shiva doesn't cross that line of being toxic, because their relationship now is on the very tip of that iceberg with his manhandling and her hurtful taunts(though she's stopped it). I'm keeping hope for what this coming week episode will bring πŸ₯Ί

Such great job babe !! I love how Shiva regrets it at the end because that's what he deserves. At that part of line Shiva says where he blames her for everything is like him in anger saying it directly to Maami. In his rage, he failed to see his wife and just saw what Maami did to his Bhabhi. I love this ! 

Fav line;

"Par jaane se pehle ye zaroor bolungi ke maine kabhi bhi tera bura nahi chaha hai aur tune kabhi bhi mera acha. Ye farak hai hum dono main.”

Because Raavi didn't it. And Shiva didn't deserve her. 😭

No matter how much I say that Shiva is my favorite character and how much I love him - I will admit that he doesn't deserve someone like Raavi. He doesn't deserve so innocent, so understanding - someone who can put her life on the line for everyone even him while he will always do the same just for his Bhabhi. If there is one thing I pray Maami does is that she calls Shiva out for always putting Dhara above everyone else. Maami is so protective of her Raavi and I am hoping she will see some of his harsh behavior and call him and his family out for allowing him to do this. I wish when Suman was yelling at Dev for this, Shiva was there. This would have been the perfect moment for him to realize how poorly he has treated Raavi so far and his manhandling and asking her to be silent is unacceptable at all. 

Thank you so much meri coco πŸ€—

Scarysea thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Arey yaar tum kab se dukh bhara dastaan likhne lagi 

But it was painfully beautiful..Raavi's apprehensions and Shiva's regret but it was late

Mujhe laga tha ki Raavi jo expect kar rahi thi woh nahi hoga aur Shiva uss par gussa nahi karega ..issliye nahi ki Shiva ka character reasonable hai( jo ki woh nahi hai) par tum likh rahi thi na toh alag hojayenge nahi socha tha

SlytherInMe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miss_SR

Very beautifully written πŸ™Œβ€. 

This is a very scary situation. But not a difficult one to imagine. Literally the worst thing about his character. 

thank you so much meri jaan πŸ€—

I think we overhyped his angry young man persona and they took it way too far πŸ€’ what used to be hot af is now utterly yuck 

ValleyOfPeace thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.

to answer your question from yesterday then MKD any day πŸ˜†

Back to MBZ thenπŸ˜›

SlytherInMe thumbnail

Originally posted by: White-Lilac

Tu Shiva se kam nahi hai πŸ€£Ghoom phir ke saara blame mujhpe hi aa jaata hai πŸ€£

I hope this mess better get cleared soon warna to yaha ke writers ka hi sahara hai show wale to pagal kar ke chhodenge πŸ˜†

haan par tu koi raavi nahi hai πŸ€£ voh bechari innocent hai aur tu total opposite samjhi πŸ€£

main toh abhi se paga ho rahi hoon πŸ˜­ I know there is an inevitable separation track coming and I am dreading it so much ufffffff