Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SlytherInMe thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: ananyakhetarpal

This was intense but Raavi having this conversation with Shiva is a requirement now! He cannot keep punishing her for something that was never in her control 💔

I agree - if there's one thing I want cleared up between them it's this. Raavi had no control over what happened and Shiva can't treat her the way he does under that assumption. He doesn't even treat Anita that bad who is more of a culprit. 

SlytherInMe thumbnail
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace

Kisne tumhara dil tod diya? Jo tum ShiVi ko bhi tod rahi ho??! 

sabne 🤣 ab dekhna kitni dukh bari kahania likh thi hoon 🤣

SlytherInMe thumbnail

Mrs. Draco Malfoy?

SlytherInMe thumbnail
Originally posted by: AppleOfEye

Shiva deserved it but I'm feeling bad😭

I really liked the convo between them! It's so needed now! 💔

Sad but beautiful it was🤗

I know I felt bad writing it too 😆 I almost changed the ending but I maintained my resolve 

thank you so much meri jaan 🤗

SlytherInMe thumbnail
Originally posted by: bhavna101

Now you just broke my heart🥺😭

But sadly this is the most realistic thing that could happen if Shiva continues to hurt Raavi because of her relationship with Maami.

Can we get a spin-off or something like that where all this is a nightmare for Shiva and he decides to change and not let her go?

oh no meri didu 🤗 sowwwyyy 😭

I'm guessing the separation track will be something along these lines in the future 🥺

maybe about the spin off 😆 I need to finish everything I have ongoing first 😳 but I'm down for sure

SlytherInMe thumbnail
Originally posted by: DesiiiiGirllll

This was so intense!!!

Shiva deserved it par yaar dil hi tod diya🥺

mera bhi toota 🥺 par it was necessary 😆

thank you so much for your lovely comment jaan 🤗

Edited by SlytherInMe. - 2 years ago
Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Why??? 🤧🤧

But this was beautifully written, and this is actually what will happen in reality out of the itv land 🤕

Shivi separated 😣 

Looking forward to more of your updates❤️

ValleyOfPeace thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

It was easy re

White-Lilac thumbnail
Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.

tum log ne mere upar itni atyachaar kiye hai ke ab mein ShiVi pe nikal rahi hoon 😆

yea I don't know, I keep thinking about how if this happened in real life then I don't think Raavi would have taken his crap for long and would have definitely said something 

Tujh par atyachar kar hi kaun raha hai yaha 🤣

If this was a real life scenario then definitely Raavi would have left him and gone long back because no matter what Shiva doesn't have any right to treat her in such a manner. Insaan hai, uski bhi feelings hai jisko dekho jo mann me aaye bolke chala jaa raha hai. Show me to bhool jaate hai kab kya dikhaya tha aur kya reaction aana chahiye tha 😆

Hanyshah thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Reading this scares me. Because of how the track has been going on, and since that kitchen scene when Shiva grabbed Raavi's wrist for even having the guts to speak out on how Dhara was wrong, I kinda got a glimpse of how Shiva puts Dhara above all else. I just hope that Maami won't do anything drastic in the serial, or at least Dhara have the decency to hide it from Shiva. Because I can see that whatever Maami does will be blamed on Raavi's shoulders, and this innocent flower DOES NOT deserve it. Especially from Shiva. The one person that was supposed to be ONLY hers. I really hope this prejudice Shiva has against Raavi being Maami ki behen ki beti gets cleared quickly in the serial. Because as long as it doesn't, there will always be a doubt in Shiva's mind against Raavi no matter HOW many good things she's done. And Raavi will forever remain insecure and feel inadequate as she's the girl that yearns acceptance in her life. She can remain patient, but kabtak ? I just hope Shiva doesn't cross that line of being toxic, because their relationship now is on the very tip of that iceberg with his manhandling and her hurtful taunts(though she's stopped it). I'm keeping hope for what this coming week episode will bring 🥺

Such great job babe !! I love how Shiva regrets it at the end because that's what he deserves. At that part of line Shiva says where he blames her for everything is like him in anger saying it directly to Maami. In his rage, he failed to see his wife and just saw what Maami did to his Bhabhi. I love this ! 

Fav line;

"Par jaane se pehle ye zaroor bolungi ke maine kabhi bhi tera bura nahi chaha hai aur tune kabhi bhi mera acha. Ye farak hai hum dono main.”

Because Raavi didn't it. And Shiva didn't deserve her. 😭