Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SlytherInMe thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: Scarysea

Arey yaar tum kab se dukh bhara dastaan likhne lagi 

But it was painfully beautiful..Raavi's apprehensions and Shiva's regret but it was late

Mujhe laga tha ki Raavi jo expect kar rahi thi woh nahi hoga aur Shiva uss par gussa nahi karega ..issliye nahi ki Shiva ka character reasonable hai( jo ki woh nahi hai) par tum likh rahi thi na toh alag hojayenge nahi socha tha

tujhe sirf meri dulhan dukh bari nahi lagthi? she's marrying dev 🤣🤣

I know it was a lot different than what I usually write so I'm actually happy that I have the ability to surprise you still especially after so many gag updates 😆

thank you so much for your wonderful comment jaan 🤗

kitm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Beautifully written ❤️❤️ 

White-Lilac thumbnail
Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.

haan par tu koi raavi nahi hai 🤣 voh bechari innocent hai aur tu total opposite samjhi 🤣

main toh abhi se paga ho rahi hoon 😭 I know there is an inevitable separation track coming and I am dreading it so much ufffffff

Mai Raavi se bhi zyada innocent hu 🤣

I didn't know about this separation thing. Kab hai ye? 🤪

Hanyshah thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

No matter how much I say that Shiva is my favorite character and how much I love him - I will admit that he doesn't deserve someone like Raavi. He doesn't deserve so innocent, so understanding - someone who can put her life on the line for everyone even him while he will always do the same just for his Bhabhi. If there is one thing I pray Maami does is that she calls Shiva out for always putting Dhara above everyone else. Maami is so protective of her Raavi and I am hoping she will see some of his harsh behavior and call him and his family out for allowing him to do this. I wish when Suman was yelling at Dev for this, Shiva was there. This would have been the perfect moment for him to realize how poorly he has treated Raavi so far and his manhandling and asking her to be silent is unacceptable at all. 

Thank you so much meri coco 🤗

No problem bbyy !! 🤗

But if Maami were to do this, it has to be after something big happened and Raavi bared the brunt of the aftermath. Something really unfair that Shiva does, and Maami called it out in front of everyone DESPITE Raavi trying to stop her from saying anything. 

And the thing is, I can kinda see tables turning and Raavi taking a stand for Shiva AGAINST Maami, before Shiva blows up at Maami. Because lets face it, he will never accept he did wrong if the person that points it out is Maami. And Raavi, the beautiful soul that she is, will defend him. Raavi will say that whatever happens in her marriage is between her and her HUSBAND, and Maami has no right to interfere. This could lead to taking 2 birds with one stone. Maami FINALLY realising that her discord with Pandya family is the cause of her daughter's unhappy married life and Shiva will FINALLY (hopefully God gives him some brain 🥺) see what a gen Raavi truly is, to go against her mother figure for something HE did WRONG. 

I just hope, that BEFORE something big happens, Shiva will realise how Raavi should also be as important to him just as much as him Maa and Bhabhi is. 🥺🥺🥺

Hanyshah thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

haan par tu koi raavi nahi hai 🤣 voh bechari innocent hai aur tu total opposite samjhi 🤣

main toh abhi se paga ho rahi hoon 😭 I know there is an inevitable separation track coming and I am dreading it so much ufffffff

NOOO DON'T SAY THAT😭😭😭

SlytherInMe thumbnail
Originally posted by: kitm

Beautifully written ❤️❤️ 

thank you so much jaan 🤗

SlytherInMe thumbnail
Originally posted by: White-Lilac

Mai Raavi se bhi zyada innocent hu 🤣

I didn't know about this separation thing. Kab hai ye? 🤪

chi chi chi, kitna jhoot bolegi 😆

mujhe kya pata? main show ki writer nahi hoon 🤣

White-Lilac thumbnail

chi chi chi, kitna jhoot bolegi 😆

mujhe kya pata? main show ki writer nahi hoon 🤣

Ab saamne wale ko mera sach jhooth lage to isme mai kya kar sakti hu 🤣

Arrey mujhe laga tune koi article padha hoga isliye bol rahi hai 🤣Faltu me tension de diya mujhe 🤣 Aisa koi separation aayega bhi to jab aayega tab dekha jaayega abhi se kyu sochna 🤣

SlytherInMe thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hanyshah

No problem bbyy !! 🤗

But if Maami were to do this, it has to be after something big happened and Raavi bared the brunt of the aftermath. Something really unfair that Shiva does, and Maami called it out in front of everyone DESPITE Raavi trying to stop her from saying anything. 

And the thing is, I can kinda see tables turning and Raavi taking a stand for Shiva AGAINST Maami, before Shiva blows up at Maami. Because lets face it, he will never accept he did wrong if the person that points it out is Maami. And Raavi, the beautiful soul that she is, will defend him. Raavi will say that whatever happens in her marriage is between her and her HUSBAND, and Maami has no right to interfere. This could lead to taking 2 birds with one stone. Maami FINALLY realising that her discord with Pandya family is the cause of her daughter's unhappy married life and Shiva will FINALLY (hopefully God gives him some brain 🥺) see what a gen Raavi truly is, to go against her mother figure for something HE did WRONG. 

I just hope, that BEFORE something big happens, Shiva will realise how Raavi should also be as important to him just as much as him Maa and Bhabhi is. 🥺🥺🥺

I see your point and I kind of hope what you said happens because it would go a long way to mending Shiva and Raavi's relationship because he will see that Raavi is defending him despite his harsh behavior towards her

I think it will take something big to happen this itv's tried and tested formula 😭 without a bada dhamaaka they don't rest yaar 🤣

SlytherInMe thumbnail
Originally posted by: White-Lilac

Ab saamne wale ko mera sach jhooth lage to isme mai kya kar sakti hu 🤣

Arrey mujhe laga tune koi article padha hoga isliye bol rahi hai 🤣Faltu me tension de diya mujhe 🤣 Aisa koi separation aayega bhi to jab aayega tab dekha jaayega abhi se kyu sochna 🤣

jhooth jhooth hi hota hai 🤣 isme lagne wali baat nahi hai 🤣

oh nahi maine kuch nahi padha 🤣 everyone is saying there was a small separation track in the original one and knowing itv - this one will be even worse for sure 😭