Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hanyshah thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.

I see your point and I kind of hope what you said happens because it would go a long way to mending Shiva and Raavi's relationship because he will see that Raavi is defending him despite his harsh behavior towards her

I think it will take something big to happen this itv's tried and tested formula ๐Ÿ˜ญ without a bada dhamaaka they don't rest yaar ๐Ÿคฃ

I knooow ! But I oftentimes find myself not able to move on of the big dhamaka despite the characters forgiving their significant other so easily ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Like for instance Rishita blurting out the truth last week even after Dev took Kasm on her. Like how will their marriage go further ? Like how will Dev move on if something WERE to happen to Dhara on Suman's command and it's all Rishita's fault ? 

I don't understand how Rishita fails to see that ?

But then it's ITV na. No matter how many times they did wrong, how many years they separated, "TRUE LOVE" always prevails na ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Edited by Hanyshah - 2 years ago
SlytherInMe thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Hanyshah

I knooow ! But I oftentimes find myself not able to move on of the big dhamaka despite the characters forgiving their significant other so easily ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Like for instance Rishita blurting out the truth last week even after Dev took Kasm on her. Like how will their marriage go further ? Like how will Dev move on if something WERE to happen to Dhara on Suman's command and it's all Rishita's fault ? 

I don't understand how Rishita fails to see that ?

But then it's ITV na. No matter how many times they did wrong, how many years they separated, "TRUE LOVE" always prevails na ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

They conveniently forget about some of the words they say in the past for the sake of pushing whatever agenda they have currently ๐Ÿคฃ it's so bad because I think after 50+ episodes, itv generally doesn't have a solid plan and just take it episode by episode which is why everything is so butchered by the end that they use one episode to resolve every single problem there ever was ๐Ÿคฃ

Hanyshah thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

They conveniently forget about some of the words they say in the past for the sake of pushing whatever agenda they have currently ๐Ÿคฃ it's so bad because I think after 50+ episodes, itv generally doesn't have a solid plan and just take it episode by episode which is why everything is so butchered by the end that they use one episode to resolve every single problem there ever was ๐Ÿคฃ

And normally that happens after religious urgings of the fans to finally be done with that track only ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ 

mpks1 thumbnail

Oh my! This is a sad OS, Loved reading a different story on Shiva and Raavi, but itโ€™s just heart breaking to see them separate๐Ÿ˜ญ We cannot always have a happy ending๐Ÿ˜• 

Foxii thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Bahot Intense tha... but whyyyy?

Dont give us senti stuff yaar๐Ÿ˜ญ

Shivi_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Beautiful piece๐Ÿ‘

Loved the realistic take on Shivi๐Ÿ˜Š

Keep writing such beautiful stories

White-Lilac thumbnail

jhooth jhooth hi hota hai ๐Ÿคฃ isme lagne wali baat nahi hai ๐Ÿคฃ

oh nahi maine kuch nahi padha ๐Ÿคฃ everyone is saying there was a small separation track in the original one and knowing itv - this one will be even worse for sure ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Sach ko na maanne se wo badal nahi jaata hai ๐Ÿคฃ

ITV people are going to drag it till weeks then I guess ๐Ÿคช Waise bhi 1 week is equal to 1 day in PS 

SlytherInMe thumbnail
Originally posted by: mpks1

Oh my! This is a sad OS, Loved reading a different story on Shiva and Raavi, but itโ€™s just heart breaking to see them separate๐Ÿ˜ญ We cannot always have a happy ending๐Ÿ˜• 

thank you so much jaan ๐Ÿค—

itv has taught us to be so unrealistic ๐Ÿค” I wish that this wasn't the case but in real life I don't think she would have ever stayed with him 

SlytherInMe thumbnail
Originally posted by: Foxii

Bahot Intense tha... but whyyyy?

Dont give us senti stuff yaar๐Ÿ˜ญ

kabhi kabhi mood mein ajaati hoon ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

but it's rare don't worry ๐Ÿ˜†

SlytherInMe thumbnail
Originally posted by: katheriene