Beautiful ❤️❤️❤️

Blessed_Soul thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

It was cute!😍

Update soon 😊

dat_INFJ thumbnail

Hey guys, Pooh here! I'm back with another drabble on our ShiVi. 

Her Most Beautiful Smile

Shiva describes Raavi's reaction after he asked her 'The' question.

It was just her and me. Her head bowed slightly as she modestly tucked a few stray strands of hair behind her ear, failing to hide her blush at my question, still avoiding my eager stare.

It was as if she was a different person. Her meek self emerging from the shreds of her usually exultant attitude. It was foreign for her to fidget...

She looked away to her side and faced the wind. I thought the wind took with it my breath for suddenly, there was constricting tightness in my chest as I stared at the beautiful woman in front of me... Not the Chipkali or Chudail or Mami-ki-behen-ki-beti. 

She was just breathtaking.

The wind blowing against her soft features, playing with a few loose threads of hair tickling her cheeks that doesn't seem to lose its pinkish hue since moments ago. Her lips opened and closed in utterance of words I couldn't seem to hear.

All I know is that I'm thankful I'm alive and here in front of her, relishing in her beauty.

She closed her eyes and tilted her beautiful head to one side, feeling the wind as if satisfied with something. Though what it could be, I could not comprehend...

A smile would creep to her lips every now and then...

All was lost as I saw the final spell in front of me. She only needed to smile to render any man helpless...

Suddenly to me, all there was in the world was Her. All that mattered was the way she breathed in and out, breathing not only for herself but also for those around her... Life itself seemed to revolve around her.

It was all about her...

She opened her eyes and glanced at me, again, in a shy way so unlike her. A laugh of pure happiness came out of her and I still found myself staring dumbly as she threw me a glance every now and then while she continued to laugh at something she obviously found so amusing.

Finally, with her eyes twinkling she faced me fully now and said the words:

"Eyy, Bhoothnath! You're not listening to me at all... I already said 'Yes, I'll marry you."

Another beautiful/cute drabble? I want a proposal scene from ShiVi. 😳 What did you guys think about this one? Let me know in the comments on what you guys think and show some love. I hope you have a good day.🤗Toodles!

D9 - pg 14

Edited by PoohNotFound - 2 years ago
Scribbled_tales thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Lovely drabble ❤️

ananyakhetarpal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This was written so beautifully!! I loved it ❤️ Shiva is enamoured by his Raavi 

Foxii thumbnail

Adorable.

Shivas proposal would be so intense 

Shivi_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Beautiful drabble 💘

Shiva's proposal was intense

dat_INFJ thumbnail

Hey Guys, Pooh here! Anyone care for some short ShiVi fluff?😃

Makes Me Smile

Something overheard to make Raavi smile.

Raavi paused by a tree, panting in gulps of air. She was almost to her destination and she was running late. 

As she walked through the road, she overheard Shiva's deep voice. Raavi ducked behind a booth as she moved closer. Shiva was talking to a woman and Raavi's blood boiled at the sight.

Before she could jump into the open, Shiva's words stopped her. "Not interested. I'm waiting for my wife and she's a lot prettier than you."

When the woman left, Raavi came out and kissed Shiva.

Just a short cute drabble bit. Let me know in the comments on what you guys think and show some love. I hope you have a good day.🤗Toodles!

D10 - pg 14

Edited by PoohNotFound - 2 years ago
Swastika34 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Cuuttteee!!! ❤️😳

Foxii thumbnail

Cute but toooooo short😆😃