I love reading ur drabbles. Please continue writing...❤️
Loved this one...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I love reading ur drabbles. Please continue writing...❤️
Loved this one...
Originally posted by: Shivi_forever
It was a hot drabble 🔥😳
Thank u so much, love!❤️
Let Shiva cut some wood more to ignite some more ideas🤣
Originally posted by: Swastika34
I love reading ur drabbles. Please continue writing...❤️
Loved this one...
Thank u so much!!❤️ Might start another drabble series😆
Awwwwwsome 💯
Why are you ending this 😭
Plzzz cont 🤗
This was reallllyy good…
Loveed all your Drabble.. thank you for this amazing drabbles.
Thank u so much🤗
I'm sorry😭 But I might start another series👍🏼
Originally posted by: chandiniebinda
This was reallllyy good…
Loveed all your Drabble.. thank you for this amazing drabbles.
Thank u so much🤗 you made my day❤️
I'll be waiting for next series 🤗🤗😍😍
Loved all of your drabbles.❤️
They were all amazing.
Do come up with more Shivi series like this. I would love to read them.