Should Fawad Khan be allowed to work in India?

Mugda thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

All 3 Khans are old now. They are 56 years old. Only 4 years away from 60. 

Fawad Khan is the only Khan who has potential to become king of romance which was tag for SRK. 

Fawad is not young either but in his early 40's. So, he still has chances to become next Khan of Bollywood. 

Edited by Mugda - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Pakistan needs and deserves Fawad. India can come up with its own "Khan".

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Nah Indians don't deserve him.

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

is it illegal for Pakistani artists to not work in India? Because if not then he is already allowed. 

Should he? No. I know Bollywood is a bigger market but after what happened to him he deserves so much better. He is such a treat to watch. He was a treat to watch even before he entered Bollywood. Non Pakistani fans like me and my mom sought his work out to watch him even though neither of us were Pakistani drama watchers. 

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rhimjhimsawan

is it illegal for Pakistani artists to not work in India? Because if not then he is already allowed. 

Should he? No. I know Bollywood is a bigger market but after what happened to him he deserves so much better. He is such a treat to watch. He was a treat to watch even before he entered Bollywood. Non Pakistani fans like me and my mom sought his work out to watch him even though neither of us were Pakistani drama watchers. 

I know what happened to him is very sad and wrong but if life ever presents another opportunity to work in BW, I hope he takes it up. Of course he will need to cross a lot of personal and political barriers to be able to make that decision, not to mention the brickbats from his fellow countrymen. But the fact is that he is a talented actor who deserves to work in a bigger platform like Bollywood. 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Yes...Fawad should be allowed to work in India...not because he is a replacement to anyone...India has no lack of talented people....but because India needs to allow people from other countries to come and work just like millions of Indians are ALLOWED to work all over the world.

priya185 thumbnail

I like his work 

I think Bollywood should be open for people in all countries. Fawad has not done anything wrong personally. 

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

No, Pakistani artists shouldn't be allowed to work in India. Infact India shouldn't have any relation with Pakistan. 

Like 🥔 said,

desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

So idiotic to mix politics with art.  Pakistan has many great talents and so does India,  it would be explosive if they could work together! But alas, since few can't put aside religion and desh bhakti , it's not going to happen, what a waste. 

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RaVanKiRani

Pakistan needs and deserves Fawad. India can come up with its own "Khan".

Well said... 

What has HE got that our own Indian Khans don’t have... That’s what I want to know...