TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

He should try HW... Hope they’re worthy of him

vardhinirosid thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rhimjhimsawan

is it illegal for Pakistani artists to not work in India? Because if not then he is already allowed. 

Should he? No. I know Bollywood is a bigger market but after what happened to him he deserves so much better. He is such a treat to watch. He was a treat to watch even before he entered Bollywood. Non Pakistani fans like me and my mom sought his work out to watch him even though neither of us were Pakistani drama watchers. 

What happened to him here?? 

Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Yes.

NOT because his last name is Khan. But because he is talented and would be a good addition to BW talent pool, thereby increasing the quality of BW movies and it's viewers. ✌️

NoraSM thumbnail

We didn't just stop them from working in Bollywood, one fine day because he kicked Karan Johar's puppy, We had a terrorist attack, Pakistani actors were banned as a protest against state sponsored terrorism. They didn't even condemn the terrorist attack on grounds of humanity, they work here, earn here but won't condemn terrorist attack because they know it is going against their regime, our actors condemned terrorist attack on Pakistan, that's basic humanity 

Now that his show is back on television, so I hear, if people want to watch him, they can watch his work, the one he does in Pakistan, its not like Bollywood is making great movies and he is missing out on them, he is more popular from his Pakistani shows

Nothing against him or people of Pakistan but our nations are not allies, far from it

Edited by NoraSM - 2 years ago
JayaBachan thumbnail

An individual should be allowed to work anywhere they want without being discriminated due to their ethnicity, nationality, gender, or religion.  I find it so pathetic to punish a person just because their government is corrupt. In fact, I don’t know any world leader who isn’t even slightly corrupted. You cannot hold a grudge against everyone just because you dislike their government. I loathe a lot of governing parties but would never wish ill upon their citizens. 

I mean it would be a whole different matter if Fawad openly supported and cheered for the killings of innocent people. But if he hasn’t verbally spread hate or division, then you shouldn’t too. 

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Yes...Fawad should be allowed to work in India...not because he is a replacement to anyone...India has no lack of talented people....but because India needs to allow people from other countries to come and work just like millions of Indians are ALLOWED to work all over the world.

india ALLOWS people from different countries to work here 

you know katrina jacqueline amy jackson sunny leone and many more are happily working here 

TrustNo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Can Indians work in Pakistan? 

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: desigrl05

So idiotic to mix politics with art.  Pakistan has many great talents and so does India,  it would be explosive if they could work together! But alas, since few can't put aside religion and desh bhakti , it's not going to happen, what a waste. 

there is a called security measures ever heard about it ?? 

srk gets detained every damn time in US do you know why ?? because of security measures of the country srk is not a terrorist he is an actor recognized at world level still gets detained because everyone is just trying protect themselves because everyone scared 

hbkrocks thumbnail

That's not happening anytime soon.

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

First find him work in pakistan industry for this supposed handsome man , 7 saal se toh wahan nalle ki koi release nahi hui, I'm sabbatical excuse na aa jae.

Edited by S_H_Y - 2 years ago