Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ASRphanki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: TrustNo1

Can Indians work in Pakistan? 

Indians will prefer working in TV and other regional cinema...kaafi varied options for them. 

Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TrustNo1

Can Indians work in Pakistan? 

Yes. And few have actually worked.

I know for sure Sara Khan in their drama.

And I've seen Nawazuddin Siddiqui's ads for Pakistani products.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: S_H_Y

First find him work in pakistan industry of this supposed handsome man , 7 saal se toh wahan nalle ki koi release nahi hui, I'm sabbatical excuse na aa jae.

Sabbatical 😆

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: BettyA1

Well said... 

What has HE got that our own Indian Khans don’t have... That’s what I want to know...

It's not about what Fawad can offer. India itself has all the talent in the world, they should dig into it. Alas, ab toh the industry is plagued by so called star kids so I don't see a bright future for the industry, anyways.

High time content evolves. Actors can't salvage crap films.

Mahisa_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

An individual should be allowed to work anywhere they want without being discriminated due to their ethnicity, nationality, gender, or religion.  I find it so pathetic to punish a person just because their government is corrupt. In fact, I don’t know any world leader who isn’t even slightly corrupted. You cannot hold a grudge against everyone just because you dislike their government. I loathe a lot of governing parties but would never wish ill upon their citizens. 

I mean it would be a whole different matter if Fawad openly supported and cheered for the killings of innocent people. But if he hasn’t verbally spread hate or division, then you shouldn’t too. 

He never condemned terrorist attacks either. Not just him, none of the Pakistani celebrities who worked in India ever issued any statement condemning the Pulwama or Uri attacks. 

No hate for common people, but it's good if we maintain a distance from an enemy neighbour. There's no onus on India to be generous and humane every single time. 

TrollikaDevi thumbnail

Who is going to disallow him? As long as he gets a visa nobody gets to have a say in it except for him and his employers.  What are you trying to suggest ? 

TrollikaDevi thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Yes...Fawad should be allowed to work in India.. just like millions of Indians are ALLOWED to work all over the world.

Exactly ☝️

Haegeum thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

You definitely shouldn’t be allowed to post in this forum .

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahisa_22

He never condemned terrorist attacks either. Not just him, none of the Pakistani celebrities who worked in India ever issued any statement condemning the Pulwama or Uri attacks. 

No hate for common people, but it's good if we maintain a distance from an enemy neighbour. There's no onus on India to be generous and humane every single time. 

In an ideal world, I would wish celebrities/social figures would use their platform to condemn heinous actions. But reality is that nobody ever does because of their fear of receiving backlash. Only the common people would try to make a stand against injustice while people of influence remain silent. This is the case with everyone. Very rarely do you see celebrities speaking out against crimes, especially if it’s against their own government. I’m not saying that it’s a good thing, but rather that I expect this kind of sheep behaviour from them.

At the very least, I prefer him being silent about the issue rather than showing support or allegiance because it’s his country. People who openly support crimes just for the sake of patriotism are much worse. Like the saying goes... if you got nothing nice to say, then don’t say anything at all. 

I understand what you mean in general but showing mercy, generosity and humanity will always make you the better person or country. Why stoop to the same level as others? In a world full of darkness and hate, only things that can counteract that is love and brightness. But that’s just my personal opinion on things. I respect your POV too. ☺️

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

In America celebrities speak out against their own Gov. & President all the time ( well not all the time, but that’s a diff. topic)... But it’s fairly common and considered fashionable and woke ( when a certain party rules) 

Don’t know about the rest of the western countries